Home | Forums | Galleries | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Off Topic Computers, Gaming and Mobile Forum

Notices

Computers, Gaming and Mobile Forum All things computer, internet, mobile, tablet and video game related.

Old 18-11-2014, 03:52 PM
STFU Donny

TopKnot Sam the man is hereTopKnot Sam the man is hereTopKnot Sam the man is hereTopKnot Sam the man is hereTopKnot Sam the man is hereTopKnot Sam the man is hereTopKnot Sam the man is hereTopKnot Sam the man is hereTopKnot Sam the man is hereTopKnot Sam the man is hereTopKnot Sam the man is here
no worries. Played a little bit of the intro this morning but itching to get into this one properly!
Old 18-11-2014, 04:03 PM

Payney came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPayney came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPayney came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPayney came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPayney came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPayney came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPayney came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPayney came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPayney came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPayney came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPayney came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Mine is ready and waiting for me when I get home from work. Can't wait, Looks great.
Old 23-11-2014, 11:36 AM
Semper Idem

Maz has disabled reputation
Quote:
Originally Posted by brighton_eagle View Post
Nice one. Might forgo my usual Tuesday night GTA online session tonight for this.
And so...???

.פɐppɐ פɐppɐ Hǝʎ

Old 24-11-2014, 04:41 PM
Lovely

brighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is here
It's good. But essentially the same as 3. New storyline obviously, which hasn't particularly grabbed me so far, but basically a reskinning of the last one. Wait for a drop in price would be my advice.
Old 24-11-2014, 05:51 PM
Semper Idem

Maz has disabled reputation
I thought the last one was pretty good so a re-skinning would be good for me.

Only drawback of 3 was the rather limited monologues when the bad guys were on the hunt. The 'Snow White' tag ran a bit bare after you have nearly wasted an outpost. Thought FC2 was better in this respect.

.פɐppɐ פɐppɐ Hǝʎ

Old 17-01-2016, 08:53 PM
glad all over

Son of Coveta came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSon of Coveta came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSon of Coveta came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSon of Coveta came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSon of Coveta came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSon of Coveta came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSon of Coveta came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSon of Coveta came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSon of Coveta came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSon of Coveta came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSon of Coveta came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Just finished this as i waited ages before buying and i have got the same feeling as when i finished a really good book. This series is just behind mass effect on my favs list. Cannot wait for Primal on the 23rd of Feb.