Home | Forums | Galleries | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Off Topic » Computers, Gaming and Mobile Forum

Notices

Computers, Gaming and Mobile Forum All things computer, internet, mobile, tablet and video game related.

Old 23-12-2013, 03:11 PM
Panty Organizer

Funk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is here
Garry's Mod is $2.50. Love that thing. Between Prop Hunt, Trouble in Terrorist Town, Deathrun and Hide and Seek, I play that all the time.
Old 23-12-2013, 03:38 PM
'or 0=0'

The Omen came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Omen came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Omen came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Omen came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Omen came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Omen came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Omen came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Omen came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Omen came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Omen came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Omen came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Anyone play Path of Exile? Notice it won Gamespot's Game of the Year - and it's free! May have to give it a go.

Looks like it relies a lot on Co-Op so if anyone else fancies playing over Xmas, let me know and I'll add you on Steam.
Old 25-12-2013, 02:33 AM
Panty Organizer

Funk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is here
Super Hexagon is 30 cents for the next 8 hours.
Old 26-12-2013, 03:23 AM
Panty Organizer

Trials Evolution Gold for $5, Skyrim for $7.50, Football Manager 2014 for $25, Payday 2 for $13.50, Papers Please for $5 and Saints Row IV for $20. Only 6.5 hours left on the last 2.
Old 26-12-2013, 09:29 AM
'or 0=0'

The Omen came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Omen came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Omen came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Omen came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Omen came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Omen came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Omen came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Omen came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Omen came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Omen came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Omen came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Left for Dead 2 still FREE after yesterday's mistake of announcing it and not being able to take the strain of people downloading it. Took Steam servers down for quite a few hours
Old 27-12-2013, 06:20 PM
Panty Organizer

Blood Dragon, Portal 2, Hitman: Absolution and Don't Starve are all $5 right now.
Old 27-12-2013, 06:34 PM

LSEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLSEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLSEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLSEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLSEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLSEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLSEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLSEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLSEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLSEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLSEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
I guess most gamers have played Portal 2 already but if not I would urge you to get it.
Old 28-12-2013, 02:37 AM
Panty Organizer

Civilization V: Gold Edition is at $12.50. It includes a bunch of DLC.
Old 02-01-2014, 03:24 PM
Panty Organizer

Even though the Holiday Sale ends tomorrow, it looks like sale prices for games not involved in the sale ends at 1pm Eastern time. Looked at some games on my wishlist and it said the offer ends in 2 and a half hours. (Most of my wishlist games are discounted right now but haven't gone on to the big sale) Guess I'll have to pull the trigger and snap them up before they go up in price.

Last edited by Funk Butter; 02-01-2014 at 03:34 PM.
Old 02-01-2014, 03:36 PM

1905 Sam the man is here1905 Sam the man is here1905 Sam the man is here1905 Sam the man is here1905 Sam the man is here1905 Sam the man is here1905 Sam the man is here1905 Sam the man is here1905 Sam the man is here1905 Sam the man is here1905 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Funk Butter View Post
Even though the Holiday Sale ends tomorrow, it looks like sale prices for games not involved in the sale ends at 1pm Eastern time. Looked at some games on my wishlist and it said the offer ends in 2 and a half hours. (Most of my wishlist games are discounted right now but haven't gone on sale) Guess I'll have to pull the trigger and snap them up before they go up in price.
Cheers for the heads up. I see what you mean. I swear on the last steam sale (not sure if it was last Christmas or Easter) that on the final day of the sale, nearly everything got put up at the best discounts possible that had happened during the whole sale period.

I been keeping eye out on Dishonored currently at 14.99€ with 50% discount, but see that it says only 2hr 25mins left, was hoping to see it at 66-75% before I go for it.
Old 02-01-2014, 03:57 PM
Panty Organizer

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1905 View Post
Cheers for the heads up. I see what you mean. I swear on the last steam sale (not sure if it was last Christmas or Easter) that on the final day of the sale, nearly everything got put up at the best discounts possible that had happened during the whole sale period.

I been keeping eye out on Dishonored currently at 14.99€ with 50% discount, but see that it says only 2hr 25mins left, was hoping to see it at 66-75% before I go for it.
The word on the street is that there will be an encore sale starting at 1pm lasting through tomorrow. If it's like the past, it will include all the top sellers from the previous sale. So, I'm not sure if Dishonored will be in there or not. It was on sale for $7.50 at least once during the sale.

Something else weird that happened just now. I went to buy the Pinball FX2 Stars Wars table pack and it says $4.99. Added it to my cart and all of a sudden it said it was only $2.49. I bought it for $2.49 and went back to the store page and it still said $4.99, but when I added it to my cart it stayed at $4.99. So, it's possible that you might get a random deal by adding it to your cart.
Old 02-01-2014, 06:10 PM

1905 Sam the man is here1905 Sam the man is here1905 Sam the man is here1905 Sam the man is here1905 Sam the man is here1905 Sam the man is here1905 Sam the man is here1905 Sam the man is here1905 Sam the man is here1905 Sam the man is here1905 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Funk Butter View Post
The word on the street is that there will be an encore sale starting at 1pm lasting through tomorrow. If it's like the past, it will include all the top sellers from the previous sale. So, I'm not sure if Dishonored will be in there or not. It was on sale for $7.50 at least once during the sale.

Something else weird that happened just now. I went to buy the Pinball FX2 Stars Wars table pack and it says $4.99. Added it to my cart and all of a sudden it said it was only $2.49. I bought it for $2.49 and went back to the store page and it still said $4.99, but when I added it to my cart it stayed at $4.99. So, it's possible that you might get a random deal by adding it to your cart.
Yes there is some weird stuff happening, even on the new stuff now that it has refreshed. All the prices changing each refresh, i like the Borderlands 2 price, lol....

Getting Dishonored at 75% off now (7.49€)

Tempted by Bioshock Infinite as well. hmmm
Old 19-06-2014, 05:07 PM
Panty Organizer

Its time for the Steam Summer Sale. Dead Island: Riptide and Mirrors Edge are $5. Far Cry 3 is $7.50.

Btw, the website is slammed so you might have trouble getting to it.
Old 19-06-2014, 09:10 PM

Icy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietIcy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietIcy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietIcy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietIcy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietIcy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietIcy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietIcy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietIcy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietIcy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietIcy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Loads for cheap. Far cry 3 and blood dragon for under a fiver. Same for dishonoured. Got to be worth the same as a pint.
Old 20-06-2014, 12:32 AM
Eating Organic Thistles

saul1664 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesaul1664 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesaul1664 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesaul1664 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesaul1664 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesaul1664 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesaul1664 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesaul1664 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesaul1664 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesaul1664 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesaul1664 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Both pretty decent enough for the PC, though never got into the Blood Dragon. If you don't like killing animals with knives, I'd probably stay away from FC3.
"Thank you, Rabbit. And if anyone says in a Loud Voice 'Bother, it's Eeyore,' I can drop out again."

http://nightmaresinadamagedbrain.wordpress.com
http://saulisshootingforthemoon.wordpress.com
Old 20-06-2014, 01:05 AM
Panty Organizer

Quote:
Originally Posted by saul1664 View Post
If you don't like killing animals with knives, I'd probably stay away from FC3.
What about killing animals with grenade launchers?
Old 20-06-2014, 08:37 AM
Bass Man

bunter came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbunter came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbunter came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbunter came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbunter came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbunter came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbunter came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbunter came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbunter came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbunter came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbunter came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
I wish my pc was good enough for pc gaming.
Old 20-06-2014, 01:36 PM
Panty Organizer

Quote:
Originally Posted by bunter View Post
I wish my pc was good enough for pc gaming.
Dude, unless you're rocking a Commodore 64, you should have no trouble with Garry's Mod and that is some of the most fun you can have playing on a PC.

I bought the Dead Island complete pack yesterday for $7.50 and somehow got four copies of Dead Island: Epidemic with it.
Old 20-06-2014, 02:35 PM
SportsLobsters, mmm...

Quipton : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineQuipton : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineQuipton : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineQuipton : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineQuipton : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineQuipton : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineQuipton : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineQuipton : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineQuipton : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineQuipton : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineQuipton : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Already blown a load on pointless games I will hardly play (God!, Valve are good at making me do that)...

I even bought DLC for a game I got last sale that I have only played 37 mins of it since december...

Last edited by Quipton; 20-06-2014 at 02:38 PM.
Old 22-06-2014, 09:08 AM
CPFC

CPFCfitzs FFS MurrayCPFCfitzs FFS MurrayCPFCfitzs FFS MurrayCPFCfitzs FFS MurrayCPFCfitzs FFS MurrayCPFCfitzs FFS MurrayCPFCfitzs FFS MurrayCPFCfitzs FFS MurrayCPFCfitzs FFS MurrayCPFCfitzs FFS MurrayCPFCfitzs FFS Murray
Is Skyrim on PC the same as it is on xbox?