Home | Forums | Galleries | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Off Topic » Computers, Gaming and Mobile Forum

Notices

Computers, Gaming and Mobile Forum All things computer, internet, mobile, tablet and video game related.

Old 07-08-2014, 02:42 PM

Sp1Eagle Sam the man is hereSp1Eagle Sam the man is hereSp1Eagle Sam the man is hereSp1Eagle Sam the man is hereSp1Eagle Sam the man is hereSp1Eagle Sam the man is hereSp1Eagle Sam the man is hereSp1Eagle Sam the man is hereSp1Eagle Sam the man is hereSp1Eagle Sam the man is hereSp1Eagle Sam the man is here
Football Manager 2015

Will be released in November...

Old 07-08-2014, 02:45 PM

Ralph Sam the man is hereRalph Sam the man is hereRalph Sam the man is hereRalph Sam the man is hereRalph Sam the man is hereRalph Sam the man is hereRalph Sam the man is hereRalph Sam the man is hereRalph Sam the man is hereRalph Sam the man is hereRalph Sam the man is here
The games now so detailed I've had to quit my job to play it full time.
Old 07-08-2014, 02:57 PM

palacefan2k8 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepalacefan2k8 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepalacefan2k8 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepalacefan2k8 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepalacefan2k8 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepalacefan2k8 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepalacefan2k8 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepalacefan2k8 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepalacefan2k8 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepalacefan2k8 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepalacefan2k8 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
Old 07-08-2014, 05:27 PM
Morally devoid scum

danpalace07 Sam the man is heredanpalace07 Sam the man is heredanpalace07 Sam the man is heredanpalace07 Sam the man is heredanpalace07 Sam the man is heredanpalace07 Sam the man is heredanpalace07 Sam the man is heredanpalace07 Sam the man is heredanpalace07 Sam the man is heredanpalace07 Sam the man is heredanpalace07 Sam the man is here
Time to put another 1000 hours into FM. After my Palace save, I might try Blackpool or someone
Old 07-08-2014, 05:35 PM
100% CPFC.

Malarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is here
Will it have Selhurst on it
Old 07-08-2014, 05:38 PM
SportsLobsters, mmm...

Quipton : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineQuipton : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineQuipton : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineQuipton : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineQuipton : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineQuipton : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineQuipton : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineQuipton : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineQuipton : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineQuipton : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineQuipton : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
November
Old 07-08-2014, 06:15 PM
SportsLobsters, mmm...

Quipton : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineQuipton : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineQuipton : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineQuipton : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineQuipton : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineQuipton : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineQuipton : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineQuipton : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineQuipton : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineQuipton : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineQuipton : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
You can sign up and get a 10% off discount for FM15 at the new To view the link you have to Register or Login

This works out at £31.50 and gets you access to the beta (when it comes out). It may be cheaper later on (from online key websites) but this seems like a good deal.

Quote:
"Become an SI inSIder and you'll never miss any news about Sports Interactive or any of our games," said the firm. "What's more, Insiders will be eligible for a whole host of exclusive rewards and offers.

Simply sign up before the English Summer Transfer Window slams shut at 11.00pm (BST) on Monday, September 1st 2014 and we'll email you a unique 10% discount code.

Anyone who pre-orders Football manager 2015 will also enjoy early access to a fully-playable Beta version, available roughly two weeks prior to the official release date.

Careers started in this Beta version will continue in the full game, so it really is like getting your hands on the game two weeks early.

And that's just the first of many benefits that SI Insiders will receive, so why not sign up today?

Last edited by Quipton; 07-08-2014 at 06:28 PM.
Old 07-08-2014, 06:25 PM

Marki came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMarki came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMarki came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMarki came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMarki came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMarki came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMarki came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMarki came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMarki came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMarki came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMarki came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Didn't see this one coming.....
Old 07-09-2014, 03:27 PM
Heshlo Kitty

cpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is here
Going to break my exile and get back into FM this year. Cannot wait.
Old 07-09-2014, 08:02 PM

palacefan2k8 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepalacefan2k8 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepalacefan2k8 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepalacefan2k8 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepalacefan2k8 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepalacefan2k8 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepalacefan2k8 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepalacefan2k8 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepalacefan2k8 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepalacefan2k8 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepalacefan2k8 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
So far I've Spent 1299 hours on FM14 I look forward to breaking that record with FM15
Old 08-09-2014, 02:36 PM
E-A-G-L-E-S EAGLES!

Swanny32 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSwanny32 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSwanny32 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSwanny32 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSwanny32 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSwanny32 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSwanny32 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSwanny32 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSwanny32 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSwanny32 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSwanny32 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Saw that you can get this on day of release (pre order) through CD Keys for a little over £20.

To view the link you have to Register or Login

Golf handicap - 11
Old 08-09-2014, 02:44 PM
Morally devoid scum

danpalace07 Sam the man is heredanpalace07 Sam the man is heredanpalace07 Sam the man is heredanpalace07 Sam the man is heredanpalace07 Sam the man is heredanpalace07 Sam the man is heredanpalace07 Sam the man is heredanpalace07 Sam the man is heredanpalace07 Sam the man is heredanpalace07 Sam the man is heredanpalace07 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Swanny32 View Post
Saw that you can get this on day of release (pre order) through CD Keys for a little over £20.

To view the link you have to Register or Login
Thanks for this
Old 08-09-2014, 04:14 PM
Heshlo Kitty

cpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is here
Is this a DL via Steam?
Old 08-09-2014, 04:17 PM
Once More Into The Fray

Joe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is here
Yes
Old 26-09-2014, 01:29 AM
Morally devoid scum

Apparently this is a screenshot from FM15. I don't like it.

Old 27-09-2014, 07:27 PM

Awful, I like my bar at the top not the side
Old 27-09-2014, 07:31 PM
Pack it up, pack it in..

Breaking rocks Sam the man is hereBreaking rocks Sam the man is hereBreaking rocks Sam the man is hereBreaking rocks Sam the man is hereBreaking rocks Sam the man is hereBreaking rocks Sam the man is hereBreaking rocks Sam the man is hereBreaking rocks Sam the man is hereBreaking rocks Sam the man is hereBreaking rocks Sam the man is hereBreaking rocks Sam the man is here
I haven't played FM for years.
Is it still as frustrating?
Old 27-09-2014, 08:04 PM

Marki came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMarki came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMarki came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMarki came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMarki came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMarki came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMarki came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMarki came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMarki came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMarki came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMarki came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
I'm sure the skins options will sort that out.

The layout, not the difficulty.
Old 27-09-2014, 10:16 PM
The Sun Is Often Out

Trist is just too good for youTrist is just too good for youTrist is just too good for youTrist is just too good for youTrist is just too good for youTrist is just too good for youTrist is just too good for youTrist is just too good for youTrist is just too good for youTrist is just too good for youTrist is just too good for you
Been a long time since I really enjoyed a FM release. Probably due to the fact that I just don't have the time anymore and can't really get stuck in. Plus I prefer to spend my time in the sitting room rather than in front of the computer.

Personally I felt it got too complicated. I'd love to get back into it though...one of my favourite every games.
Old 28-09-2014, 09:08 AM

chav_hater came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietchav_hater came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietchav_hater came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietchav_hater came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietchav_hater came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietchav_hater came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietchav_hater came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietchav_hater came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietchav_hater came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietchav_hater came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietchav_hater came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Am tempted to get this...any danger of any details about features etc?