Home | Forums | Galleries | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Off Topic Computers, Gaming and Mobile Forum

Notices

Computers, Gaming and Mobile Forum All things computer, internet, mobile, tablet and video game related.

Old 03-08-2015, 07:33 PM

SuttonExile : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSuttonExile : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSuttonExile : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSuttonExile : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSuttonExile : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSuttonExile : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSuttonExile : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSuttonExile : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSuttonExile : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSuttonExile : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSuttonExile : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Possibly one of the best things I've ever seen.
Old 03-08-2015, 08:06 PM

Palaceborn : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePalaceborn : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePalaceborn : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePalaceborn : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePalaceborn : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePalaceborn : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePalaceborn : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePalaceborn : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePalaceborn : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePalaceborn : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePalaceborn : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by carter View Post
To view the link you have to Register or Login
We become a force to be reckoned with! Only in a 30 year period though, so hopefully in the next 60+ years they come up with a way to live forever so I can see it!

8 Champions League and 6 Europa League titles and while we won more then Bromley in Europe, they spank us domestically.
Old 03-08-2015, 08:17 PM
My Name Isn't Jono

Jono14 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJono14 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJono14 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJono14 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJono14 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJono14 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJono14 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJono14 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJono14 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJono14 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJono14 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
1000 years and Millwall still don't make the Premier League
Old 03-08-2015, 09:37 PM

Unique Weasel : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineUnique Weasel : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineUnique Weasel : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineUnique Weasel : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineUnique Weasel : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineUnique Weasel : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineUnique Weasel : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineUnique Weasel : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineUnique Weasel : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineUnique Weasel : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineUnique Weasel : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
So what were saying is that if I want to see palace lift the Premier League title, I have to live to over 700 years old. I better give up smoking!
Old 03-08-2015, 09:41 PM
Crow Counting

FourtyTwo Sam the man is hereFourtyTwo Sam the man is hereFourtyTwo Sam the man is hereFourtyTwo Sam the man is hereFourtyTwo Sam the man is hereFourtyTwo Sam the man is hereFourtyTwo Sam the man is hereFourtyTwo Sam the man is hereFourtyTwo Sam the man is hereFourtyTwo Sam the man is hereFourtyTwo Sam the man is here
I'd actually love to see it run again, and the results from the second run measured against the first. Same settings, the lot.

I reckon it'd be interesting to see just how random the game was, or whether the same teams tended to emerge around the same times.
Old 04-08-2015, 04:09 PM
100% CPFC.

Malarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is here
Unrealistic. Brighton winning the Prem as many as 3 times in a millennium?
Old 06-08-2015, 08:01 AM
Norwegian Eagle

Nor-Ken : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNor-Ken : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNor-Ken : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNor-Ken : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNor-Ken : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNor-Ken : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNor-Ken : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNor-Ken : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNor-Ken : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNor-Ken : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNor-Ken : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Just started playing. Alot of things commented in this thread also happend to me, like not able to sell Garvan, McCarthy, Thomas etc.

Facing Pool, Man utd, Citeh etc makes me wanna puke. Against Pool stats were 42 shots, Citeh had over 50 shots in a game.

Is there a patch or something I can do to stop this BS?
Old 15-08-2015, 01:57 PM
Bring him back!

Latvian came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLatvian came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLatvian came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLatvian came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLatvian came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLatvian came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLatvian came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLatvian came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLatvian came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLatvian came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLatvian came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
So, should I get this or Champ man for my android phone?
Old 20-08-2015, 02:12 AM
'or 0=0'

The Omen came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Omen came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Omen came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Omen came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Omen came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Omen came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Omen came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Omen came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Omen came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Omen came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Omen came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Sky are getting a bit desperate with this one...

To view the link you have to Register or Login
Old 29-08-2015, 05:41 AM
'or 0=0'

The Omen came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Omen came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Omen came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Omen came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Omen came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Omen came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Omen came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Omen came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Omen came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Omen came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Omen came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
That time of the season again... same as last time. So frustrating!!!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg One.JPG (70.2 KB, 48 views)
File Type: jpg two.JPG (65.4 KB, 41 views)
File Type: jpg three.JPG (70.1 KB, 40 views)
Old 18-09-2015, 05:24 PM
'or 0=0'

Playing Arsenal and they injure my first choice striker...

Up steps my big centre back who seeks revenge (Opps, cut his name out - but that is Cadao, the Arsenal striker who injured Orazem)

Old 30-09-2015, 04:44 PM
'or 0=0'

Starting to think I'm the only person playing FM these days!

My Forest team - took them over when they were a mid-table Championship side, now just a few years later I have built a team to be reckoned with. Won the Premier League last season (a little lucky - lowest point total ever and won it on goal difference!) and this season my team have really settled.

Check out my defence - 1 goal conceded in my last 13 games!!... also only 2 games away from setting a new Premier League record of 25 games without losing.

Old 30-09-2015, 10:04 PM
Howdy Ho!

adzcharlton was infamous for 15 minutes and appeared on Panoramaadzcharlton was infamous for 15 minutes and appeared on Panoramaadzcharlton was infamous for 15 minutes and appeared on Panoramaadzcharlton was infamous for 15 minutes and appeared on Panoramaadzcharlton was infamous for 15 minutes and appeared on Panoramaadzcharlton was infamous for 15 minutes and appeared on Panoramaadzcharlton was infamous for 15 minutes and appeared on Panoramaadzcharlton was infamous for 15 minutes and appeared on Panoramaadzcharlton was infamous for 15 minutes and appeared on Panoramaadzcharlton was infamous for 15 minutes and appeared on Panoramaadzcharlton was infamous for 15 minutes and appeared on Panorama
you playing FMC Omen?
Old 01-10-2015, 08:19 AM
'or 0=0'

Yes, why's that? I don't like the normal version these days
Old 01-10-2015, 09:23 AM
Is on dis ting.

dannyboy1807 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdannyboy1807 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdannyboy1807 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdannyboy1807 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdannyboy1807 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdannyboy1807 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdannyboy1807 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdannyboy1807 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdannyboy1807 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdannyboy1807 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdannyboy1807 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
I still play it but I play it in spurts.

I have a superstar regen in my team called Fernando Gomez
"They will always have this. They will always have those two exquisite moments of silence. No matter what happens against Watford at Wembley, no matter whether they make it to the promised land, the night when the Amex Stadium fell quiet will enter into Crystal Palace folklore, into legend."
Old 11-10-2015, 02:30 PM
Pure Codology

SE5eagle Sam the man is hereSE5eagle Sam the man is hereSE5eagle Sam the man is hereSE5eagle Sam the man is hereSE5eagle Sam the man is hereSE5eagle Sam the man is hereSE5eagle Sam the man is hereSE5eagle Sam the man is hereSE5eagle Sam the man is hereSE5eagle Sam the man is hereSE5eagle Sam the man is here
Am considering coming back to the dark side and purchasing this.

The cheapest reputable looking site I can get it on is 15 (the cd keys link posted earlier is 'out of stock').

Is there anywhere cheaper that anyone knows of that isn't scammy?

Also, are there any patches for the teams as they are now (Cabaye and whatnot?) The facebook link posted earlier says the dude isn't doing any more updates.

Cheers.

Sir Clinton Morrison
Old 11-10-2015, 04:59 PM

Marki came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMarki came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMarki came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMarki came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMarki came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMarki came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMarki came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMarki came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMarki came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMarki came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMarki came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by SE5eagle View Post
Am considering coming back to the dark side and purchasing this.

The cheapest reputable looking site I can get it on is 15 (the cd keys link posted earlier is 'out of stock').

Is there anywhere cheaper that anyone knows of that isn't scammy?

Also, are there any patches for the teams as they are now (Cabaye and whatnot?) The facebook link posted earlier says the dude isn't doing any more updates.

Cheers.
I would expect eBay to be the cheapest place and there are plenty of updates available. Google is your friend there.
Old 11-10-2015, 06:32 PM
Pure Codology

SE5eagle Sam the man is hereSE5eagle Sam the man is hereSE5eagle Sam the man is hereSE5eagle Sam the man is hereSE5eagle Sam the man is hereSE5eagle Sam the man is hereSE5eagle Sam the man is hereSE5eagle Sam the man is hereSE5eagle Sam the man is hereSE5eagle Sam the man is hereSE5eagle Sam the man is here
Thanks Marki.

Sir Clinton Morrison
Old 18-11-2015, 04:28 PM
'or 0=0'

Just had a message come through saying a number of my players are taking part in Movember! Anyone else had this before?
Old 18-11-2015, 05:55 PM
CPFC

CPFCfitzs FFS MurrayCPFCfitzs FFS MurrayCPFCfitzs FFS MurrayCPFCfitzs FFS MurrayCPFCfitzs FFS MurrayCPFCfitzs FFS MurrayCPFCfitzs FFS MurrayCPFCfitzs FFS MurrayCPFCfitzs FFS MurrayCPFCfitzs FFS MurrayCPFCfitzs FFS Murray
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Omen View Post
Just had a message come through saying a number of my players are taking part in Movember! Anyone else had this before?
Yes had this the other day