Home | Forums | Galleries | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Off Topic Computers, Gaming and Mobile Forum

Notices

Computers, Gaming and Mobile Forum All things computer, internet, mobile, tablet and video game related.

Old 28-09-2014, 04:21 PM
'or 0=0'

The Omen came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Omen came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Omen came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Omen came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Omen came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Omen came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Omen came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Omen came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Omen came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Omen came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Omen came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trist View Post
Been a long time since I really enjoyed a FM release. Probably due to the fact that I just don't have the time anymore and can't really get stuck in. Plus I prefer to spend my time in the sitting room rather than in front of the computer.

Personally I felt it got too complicated. I'd love to get back into it though...one of my favourite every games.
Play FM Classic - I think it is a lot better
Old 28-09-2014, 06:47 PM
Morally devoid scum

danpalace07 Sam the man is heredanpalace07 Sam the man is heredanpalace07 Sam the man is heredanpalace07 Sam the man is heredanpalace07 Sam the man is heredanpalace07 Sam the man is heredanpalace07 Sam the man is heredanpalace07 Sam the man is heredanpalace07 Sam the man is heredanpalace07 Sam the man is heredanpalace07 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by chav_hater View Post
Am tempted to get this...any danger of any details about features etc?
First feature announced is integrated twitch streaming
Old 29-09-2014, 10:30 AM

chav_hater came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietchav_hater came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietchav_hater came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietchav_hater came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietchav_hater came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietchav_hater came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietchav_hater came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietchav_hater came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietchav_hater came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietchav_hater came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietchav_hater came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by danpalace07 View Post
That means naff all to me!
Old 29-09-2014, 10:58 AM
'or 0=0'

The Omen came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Omen came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Omen came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Omen came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Omen came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Omen came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Omen came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Omen came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Omen came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Omen came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Omen came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Because they are leaving it so long to announce anything, I wonder if something big is on the way?

Or hardly anything is changing.

Probably the latter
Old 29-09-2014, 11:00 AM
STFU Donny

TopKnot Sam the man is hereTopKnot Sam the man is hereTopKnot Sam the man is hereTopKnot Sam the man is hereTopKnot Sam the man is hereTopKnot Sam the man is hereTopKnot Sam the man is hereTopKnot Sam the man is hereTopKnot Sam the man is hereTopKnot Sam the man is hereTopKnot Sam the man is here
Quote:
really, are people really going to watch live streams of other people playing FM? Couldn't think of anything more dull!
Old 08-10-2014, 08:02 AM

chav_hater came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietchav_hater came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietchav_hater came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietchav_hater came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietchav_hater came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietchav_hater came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietchav_hater came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietchav_hater came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietchav_hater came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietchav_hater came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietchav_hater came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
New features video:

To view the link you have to Register or Login
Old 08-10-2014, 09:45 AM
Morally devoid scum

danpalace07 Sam the man is heredanpalace07 Sam the man is heredanpalace07 Sam the man is heredanpalace07 Sam the man is heredanpalace07 Sam the man is heredanpalace07 Sam the man is heredanpalace07 Sam the man is heredanpalace07 Sam the man is heredanpalace07 Sam the man is heredanpalace07 Sam the man is heredanpalace07 Sam the man is here
The sidebar is real

Lots of interesting new stuff though. I'm always going to be a tactical manager.

edit: the new scouting system looks great.

Last edited by danpalace07; 08-10-2014 at 09:59 AM.
Old 08-10-2014, 11:23 AM

karl.eldridge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietkarl.eldridge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietkarl.eldridge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietkarl.eldridge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietkarl.eldridge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietkarl.eldridge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietkarl.eldridge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietkarl.eldridge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietkarl.eldridge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietkarl.eldridge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietkarl.eldridge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Really liking the new features.

The fact that you now have to scout a player more than once to see his best attributes is much better.

Tactics also look much better. Instead of having a grid system, just drag and drop where you want the player to play.

Everything seems much more like a real football manager experience.
Old 08-10-2014, 11:48 AM
Heshlo Kitty

cpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by karl.eldridge View Post
Really liking the new features.

The fact that you now have to scout a player more than once to see his best attributes is much better.

Tactics also look much better. Instead of having a grid system, just drag and drop where you want the player to play.

Everything seems much more like a real football manager experience.
I'll watch the video but this sound very promising. One of the most annoying things at the moment I find is that you can either have a DM, CM or AM. There's no inbetweens as such. I realise that you can obviously change roles but drag and drop sounds good.
Old 08-10-2014, 11:51 AM

karl.eldridge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietkarl.eldridge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietkarl.eldridge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietkarl.eldridge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietkarl.eldridge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietkarl.eldridge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietkarl.eldridge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietkarl.eldridge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietkarl.eldridge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietkarl.eldridge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietkarl.eldridge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by cpfc4evandeva View Post
I'll watch the video but this sound very promising. One of the most annoying things at the moment I find is that you can either have a DM, CM or AM. There's no inbetweens as such. I realise that you can obviously change roles but drag and drop sounds good.
It does look very promising.

Match Engine looks much better as well.
Old 08-10-2014, 12:14 PM
SportsLobsters, mmm...

Quipton : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineQuipton : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineQuipton : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineQuipton : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineQuipton : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineQuipton : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineQuipton : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineQuipton : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineQuipton : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineQuipton : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineQuipton : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Coaching badges/Manager types looks good! Interface looks good! Hopefully this will remind me to pre order it later. Have they given a release date yet?
Old 08-10-2014, 12:19 PM

Windsor_Eagle Sam the man is hereWindsor_Eagle Sam the man is hereWindsor_Eagle Sam the man is hereWindsor_Eagle Sam the man is hereWindsor_Eagle Sam the man is hereWindsor_Eagle Sam the man is hereWindsor_Eagle Sam the man is hereWindsor_Eagle Sam the man is hereWindsor_Eagle Sam the man is hereWindsor_Eagle Sam the man is hereWindsor_Eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by cpfc4evandeva View Post
Agreed.
Old 08-10-2014, 12:35 PM
Heshlo Kitty

cpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is here
Again, still haven't seen the vid (who has a spare 30 minutes in the middle of the day? ) but match engine stuff sounds interesting...

But am I the only one who still just goes with the 2D dots?
Old 08-10-2014, 12:40 PM
Morally devoid scum

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quipton View Post
Coaching badges/Manager types looks good! Interface looks good! Hopefully this will remind me to pre order it later. Have they given a release date yet?
7th November
Old 08-10-2014, 02:26 PM
SportsLobsters, mmm...

Quipton : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineQuipton : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineQuipton : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineQuipton : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineQuipton : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineQuipton : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineQuipton : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineQuipton : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineQuipton : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineQuipton : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineQuipton : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
7th November

Thanks!
Old 08-10-2014, 02:45 PM
Watching Paint Dry

WorthingEagle Sam the man is hereWorthingEagle Sam the man is hereWorthingEagle Sam the man is hereWorthingEagle Sam the man is hereWorthingEagle Sam the man is hereWorthingEagle Sam the man is hereWorthingEagle Sam the man is hereWorthingEagle Sam the man is hereWorthingEagle Sam the man is hereWorthingEagle Sam the man is hereWorthingEagle Sam the man is here
I'm currently working on a management game for iOS/Android, can't believe they've nicked my drag-drop tactics

It's going to be a lot more casual than FM, probably somewhere between CM93/94 and CM97/98 in terms of depth, but the main attraction is the ability to start in any season after 1946 with real players. Other clubs will make the same transfers they did in real-life, unless you intervene. So you can try and prise Ian Rush away from Chester before Liverpool get there, see how far you can take Palace if we didn't sell Ian Wright / did buy Alan Shearer, or even try and persuade Pele and Maradona to come to England.
Old 11-10-2014, 08:41 AM

Soarin' Eagles came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSoarin' Eagles came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSoarin' Eagles came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSoarin' Eagles came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSoarin' Eagles came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSoarin' Eagles came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSoarin' Eagles came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSoarin' Eagles came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSoarin' Eagles came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSoarin' Eagles came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSoarin' Eagles came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Looks like you can be the next Roy Keane on this game.

Like the new features of Tunnel interview and choosing to be either a tactical or tracksuit manager.

Layout will take some time getting use to but hopefully some skins will fix that.
Old 20-10-2014, 01:02 PM

Has anyone watched the documentary about this? It's brilliant.

When people say "how would you know? from Football Manager" it actually is. There database and scouting knowledge is impeccable.

Alex McLeish nearly got Iniesta on loan because of this game. It's crazy.

We could definitely learn from this.
Old 20-10-2014, 02:22 PM

Marki came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMarki came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMarki came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMarki came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMarki came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMarki came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMarki came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMarki came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMarki came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMarki came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMarki came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by karl.eldridge View Post
Has anyone watched the documentary about this? It's brilliant.

When people say "how would you know? from Football Manager" it actually is. There database and scouting knowledge is impeccable.

Alex McLeish nearly got Iniesta on loan because of this game. It's crazy.

We could definitely learn from this.
Have you got a link to the documentary please?
Old 20-10-2014, 02:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marki View Post
Have you got a link to the documentary please?
You have to buy it on iTunes for 7.99. Well worth it.