Home | Forums | Galleries | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Off Topic Computers, Gaming and Mobile Forum

Notices

Computers, Gaming and Mobile Forum All things computer, internet, mobile, tablet and video game related.

Old 29-10-2015, 05:33 PM
Dougie 21/03/2007

milky87 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmilky87 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmilky87 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmilky87 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmilky87 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmilky87 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmilky87 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmilky87 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmilky87 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmilky87 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmilky87 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Mobile Phone Repair

Can anyone recommend somewhere to get a mobile repaired? My phone won't charge
Old 29-10-2015, 07:02 PM

pgw152 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpgw152 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpgw152 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpgw152 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpgw152 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpgw152 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpgw152 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpgw152 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpgw152 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpgw152 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpgw152 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Send it to me, I'll sort you out
Old 30-10-2015, 09:35 AM
Banned by Moderators

Kylie_Tracey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKylie_Tracey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKylie_Tracey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKylie_Tracey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKylie_Tracey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKylie_Tracey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKylie_Tracey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKylie_Tracey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKylie_Tracey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKylie_Tracey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKylie_Tracey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
there's a ton of places in Croydon, start at West Croydon station and just walk in a 200 yard circle
Old 30-10-2015, 12:14 PM
Werkself

Latvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is here
Good luck...

I took my phone to cpw a couple of weeks ago as I was insured with them. Phone was due back yesterday. Not heard a word from them so rung up today and was told, yes your phone was put in for repair, to be ready by the 29th October, but it says the store cancelled it. So now I have to go down to the store today and try and find out where the hell my phone is, and what's going on with it. I have been without my main phone for almost three weeks now and getting fed up of using my old one.
Old 30-10-2015, 12:30 PM

OriginalNutter came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietOriginalNutter came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietOriginalNutter came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietOriginalNutter came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietOriginalNutter came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietOriginalNutter came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietOriginalNutter came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietOriginalNutter came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietOriginalNutter came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietOriginalNutter came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietOriginalNutter came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
what phone is it? I struggled with my iphone not charging and had to wrap an elastic band round the phone and plug it to keep the plug pushed in for it to charge. It drove me mad for months and months.
One day i discovered that the socket was filled up with lint from my pockets so the plug wouldnt push all the way in. A quick clear out with a paperclip and it was like brand new.
Pissed me right off that i had struggled for so long.
Old 30-10-2015, 12:40 PM
Werkself

Latvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by OriginalNutter View Post
what phone is it? I struggled with my iphone not charging and had to wrap an elastic band round the phone and plug it to keep the plug pushed in for it to charge. It drove me mad for months and months.
One day i discovered that the socket was filled up with lint from my pockets so the plug wouldnt push all the way in. A quick clear out with a paperclip and it was like brand new.
Pissed me right off that i had struggled for so long.
Mine is a Sony Xperia Z3. Moved out the way for a pregnant woman and tripped on a random paving slab just left on the grass. Dropped the phone and the screen was ****ed. Couldn't even turn the phone off because you need to press the power off button on the screen.
Old 30-10-2015, 01:36 PM
a bit peckish

PIE "N" MASH came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPIE "N" MASH came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPIE "N" MASH came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPIE "N" MASH came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPIE "N" MASH came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPIE "N" MASH came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPIE "N" MASH came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPIE "N" MASH came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPIE "N" MASH came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPIE "N" MASH came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPIE "N" MASH came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by milky87 View Post
Can anyone recommend somewhere to get a mobile repaired? My phone won't charge
Try another battery.