Home | Forums | Galleries | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Off Topic Computers, Gaming and Mobile Forum

Notices

Computers, Gaming and Mobile Forum All things computer, internet, mobile, tablet and video game related.

Old 31-10-2015, 02:31 PM
An Alpha Deplorable.

Mat ov CPFC came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMat ov CPFC came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMat ov CPFC came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMat ov CPFC came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMat ov CPFC came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMat ov CPFC came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMat ov CPFC came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMat ov CPFC came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMat ov CPFC came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMat ov CPFC came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMat ov CPFC came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
More Laptop advice.

We need to buy a lap top for my little boy. He is looking for something that will enable him to play things such as Minecraft and Sims and so on. Not really looking to spend more than 500.00 so all advice welcome.
Old 04-11-2015, 11:35 AM

dannyb1 Sam the man is heredannyb1 Sam the man is heredannyb1 Sam the man is heredannyb1 Sam the man is heredannyb1 Sam the man is heredannyb1 Sam the man is heredannyb1 Sam the man is heredannyb1 Sam the man is heredannyb1 Sam the man is heredannyb1 Sam the man is heredannyb1 Sam the man is here
Just buy him a reconned laptop with decent ram/hard disk space.

Like because they have the new stadium all of a sudden they think the're it, I once went to their old Goldstone Ground when they could only get 12ish k crowds lol, then they became homeless tramps.
Old 04-11-2015, 03:51 PM
Banned by Moderators

dollly dances before me like a million eyesdollly dances before me like a million eyesdollly dances before me like a million eyesdollly dances before me like a million eyesdollly dances before me like a million eyesdollly dances before me like a million eyesdollly dances before me like a million eyesdollly dances before me like a million eyesdollly dances before me like a million eyesdollly dances before me like a million eyesdollly dances before me like a million eyes
When I bought mine last year, I finally got a Lenovo, Acer has some models in your budget