Home | Forums | Galleries | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Off Topic Computers, Gaming and Mobile Forum

Notices

Computers, Gaming and Mobile Forum All things computer, internet, mobile, tablet and video game related.

Old 11-11-2015, 09:24 PM
www.chrisbrownjazz.com

Chrissayy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChrissayy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChrissayy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChrissayy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChrissayy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChrissayy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChrissayy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChrissayy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChrissayy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChrissayy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChrissayy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
High-End Portable Music Players

Anyone have any experience/expertise on these? Am considering getting a Colorfly C4 player - supposedly has the power of HiFis despite being a few years old. As listening to music is what takes up the largest amount of my day I thought about upgrading my iPod to a high end portable player which can provide CD quality music on the go. Any thoughts?
Old 12-11-2015, 10:46 AM

hdeagle Sam the man is herehdeagle Sam the man is herehdeagle Sam the man is herehdeagle Sam the man is herehdeagle Sam the man is herehdeagle Sam the man is herehdeagle Sam the man is herehdeagle Sam the man is herehdeagle Sam the man is herehdeagle Sam the man is herehdeagle Sam the man is here
I have a Creative Jukebox which has 40gb of storage and can store 1000's of songs.

The playback quality is dependent on the quality of your headphones or plugged in speakers.

This device is about the size of a cigarette packet and will run for hours on its built in Lithium battery which is charged via a mains adaptor.

I have had no problems in the 4 years that I have been using it.
Old 12-11-2015, 08:01 PM
Happy Felix Day!

Adlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chrissayy View Post
Anyone have any experience/expertise on these? Am considering getting a Colorfly C4 player - supposedly has the power of HiFis despite being a few years old. As listening to music is what takes up the largest amount of my day I thought about upgrading my iPod to a high end portable player which can provide CD quality music on the go. Any thoughts?
I would try a portable dac / headphone amp with your iPod before I upgraded to something that can play HD music. Your iPod can play lossless formats which is essentially CD quality.
The Defector looks like no other breaking pitch in the game. It is well-supinated, leaving the right hand of Fernandez at a fastball trajectory before the laws of physics cease to apply and the laws of awesome take over.