Home | Forums | Galleries | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Off Topic Computers, Gaming and Mobile Forum

Notices

Computers, Gaming and Mobile Forum All things computer, internet, mobile, tablet and video game related.

Old 03-02-2016, 08:32 AM
Wasn't me

Oisin Sam the man is hereOisin Sam the man is hereOisin Sam the man is hereOisin Sam the man is hereOisin Sam the man is hereOisin Sam the man is hereOisin Sam the man is hereOisin Sam the man is hereOisin Sam the man is hereOisin Sam the man is hereOisin Sam the man is here
Remix OS

While watching last nights car crash I downloaded it onto a USB drive and ran it off my laptop. Its in Alpha and is basically a desktop OS based on Android Lollipop. You can sideload playstore and then off you go. Quite useful for me as I have touchscreen laptop and there's lots of Android apps that work far better with that than their Windows counterparts.
I'll also load it on an old laptop and use it as a TV device to get the channels that don't work that well on Chrome cast on the kids TV. I can get most UK TV services via app using a smart DNS.
Pity the game was ****.
Old 03-02-2016, 09:07 AM
'or 0=0'

The Omen came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Omen came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Omen came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Omen came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Omen came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Omen came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Omen came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Omen came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Omen came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Omen came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Omen came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Cheers for the heads up. Have been looking for an easy to install Android desktop OS to run on a few older machines at my school. Will give this a try.
Old 03-02-2016, 11:00 AM
Wasn't me

Oisin Sam the man is hereOisin Sam the man is hereOisin Sam the man is hereOisin Sam the man is hereOisin Sam the man is hereOisin Sam the man is hereOisin Sam the man is hereOisin Sam the man is hereOisin Sam the man is hereOisin Sam the man is hereOisin Sam the man is here
For 32 bit Pcs you'll need To view the link you have to Register or Login not version off website