Home | Forums | Galleries | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Off Topic Computers, Gaming and Mobile Forum

Notices

Computers, Gaming and Mobile Forum All things computer, internet, mobile, tablet and video game related.

Old 14-07-2016, 08:12 AM

ForzaPalace Sam the man is hereForzaPalace Sam the man is hereForzaPalace Sam the man is hereForzaPalace Sam the man is hereForzaPalace Sam the man is hereForzaPalace Sam the man is hereForzaPalace Sam the man is hereForzaPalace Sam the man is hereForzaPalace Sam the man is hereForzaPalace Sam the man is hereForzaPalace Sam the man is here
Level 15 now
Old 14-07-2016, 08:39 AM

Kipungu Sam the man is hereKipungu Sam the man is hereKipungu Sam the man is hereKipungu Sam the man is hereKipungu Sam the man is hereKipungu Sam the man is hereKipungu Sam the man is hereKipungu Sam the man is hereKipungu Sam the man is hereKipungu Sam the man is hereKipungu Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by CPFC_R_GREAT View Post
Never really got into Pokemon first time round as was a 'little' too old (await the irony), but now I'm am all over this (and there it is).

Caught 20 Pokemon on the bus this morning and work at a Poke Stop, with two more at each end of my side street. Love it so far, just got to level 5.
I got mugged for pokemon cards by kids older than you at the time!

One is never too old for Pokemon!

I'm going to be all over this. Still got my base, fossil and jungle set cards somewhere.
Old 14-07-2016, 09:30 AM
E-A-G-L-E-S EAGLES!

Swanny32 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSwanny32 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSwanny32 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSwanny32 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSwanny32 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSwanny32 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSwanny32 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSwanny32 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSwanny32 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSwanny32 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSwanny32 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
It's here! Downloading now.

Golf handicap - 11
Old 14-07-2016, 09:34 AM
We scored three...

knowlesyUCLA came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietknowlesyUCLA came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietknowlesyUCLA came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietknowlesyUCLA came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietknowlesyUCLA came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietknowlesyUCLA came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietknowlesyUCLA came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietknowlesyUCLA came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietknowlesyUCLA came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietknowlesyUCLA came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietknowlesyUCLA came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
I have now downloaded it but won’t get a chance to play until later.

Having only had a look online at some videos and reviews, it seems like a pretty awesome concept that, if done properly and refined consistently, could be a phenomenon. I for one spent a good couple of years in my teams playing Red and Blue on the Gameboy Colour.

As a 30 year old (supposed) adult, I never thought I would say that. Then again, I get excited when Wilf does a few stepovers so I am easily pleased.
Old 14-07-2016, 09:54 AM

SilentAssassin Sam the man is hereSilentAssassin Sam the man is hereSilentAssassin Sam the man is hereSilentAssassin Sam the man is hereSilentAssassin Sam the man is hereSilentAssassin Sam the man is hereSilentAssassin Sam the man is hereSilentAssassin Sam the man is hereSilentAssassin Sam the man is hereSilentAssassin Sam the man is hereSilentAssassin Sam the man is here
Just downloaded and got Squirtle. Can't really play until I leave work. Think I'll ask to walk the dog tonight. Got a lot of catching up to do!
Old 14-07-2016, 10:31 AM

karl.eldridge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietkarl.eldridge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietkarl.eldridge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietkarl.eldridge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietkarl.eldridge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietkarl.eldridge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietkarl.eldridge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietkarl.eldridge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietkarl.eldridge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietkarl.eldridge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietkarl.eldridge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Level 15 now.

Really enjoying it. Don't think I have been this hooked to a Pokemon Game for a while.
Old 14-07-2016, 10:51 AM
E-A-G-L-E-S EAGLES!

Swanny32 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSwanny32 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSwanny32 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSwanny32 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSwanny32 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSwanny32 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSwanny32 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSwanny32 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSwanny32 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSwanny32 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSwanny32 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Right, first problem, it's crap when you play it in an area that doesn't have the luxury of a decent phone signal i.e. where I live! Have to put up with an "E" connection which is complete pony and nothing loads.

Golf handicap - 11
Old 14-07-2016, 10:52 AM
Wheelie McWheelface

A Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is here
Just reached level 5 so now I need to work out all the gym and battle + potions etc. stuff
Old 14-07-2016, 10:57 AM
Werkself

Latvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is here
Just looked on play store and says it is installed already.
Old 14-07-2016, 11:20 AM

Kipungu Sam the man is hereKipungu Sam the man is hereKipungu Sam the man is hereKipungu Sam the man is hereKipungu Sam the man is hereKipungu Sam the man is hereKipungu Sam the man is hereKipungu Sam the man is hereKipungu Sam the man is hereKipungu Sam the man is hereKipungu Sam the man is here
OMG IM ALREADY ADDICTED.

On the tram from East Croydon to Wimbledon, I caught a Squirtle, Raticate, Ratata, Caterpie, Pidgey, Ghastly and Crabby. I keep missing Zubat!

Also picked up loads of supplies from various tram stops and landmarks along the way and in Wimbledon.

Currently incubating an egg which will hatch after 5km of walking. I can see myself walking a lot more.
Old 14-07-2016, 11:24 AM
E-A-G-L-E-S EAGLES!

There are no pokemon near my house which is a bit of a ball ache especially as I'm looking after my 8 year old who is ill. Just walked to the bottom of my road and was near to one but it appeared to be in someone's back garden so I couldn't get to it. I actually know the person who's garden it is but thought it would be a bit embarrassing if I knocked on her door and asked to go into her garden to catch a Pokemon!

Golf handicap - 11
Old 14-07-2016, 11:32 AM
E-A-G-L-E-S EAGLES!

Are the Pokemon in a set direction or do they just appear somewhere random after you've walked the required amount of distance?

Golf handicap - 11
Old 14-07-2016, 11:35 AM
South Penge Massive

elgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Swanny32 View Post
There are no pokemon near my house which is a bit of a ball ache especially as I'm looking after my 8 year old who is ill. Just walked to the bottom of my road and was near to one but it appeared to be in someone's back garden so I couldn't get to it. I actually know the person who's garden it is but thought it would be a bit embarrassing if I knocked on her door and asked to go into her garden to catch a Pokemon!
Kick a ball into it.

Who funds the anti russia propaganda site bellingcat? http://newsvideo.su/video/9455566
Pretty obvious really.
Old 14-07-2016, 12:05 PM
E-A-G-L-E-S EAGLES!

Quote:
Originally Posted by elgin eagle View Post
Kick a ball into it.
Hahaha, not sure if a 32 year old asking for his ball back is less embarrassing or not!

Golf handicap - 11
Old 14-07-2016, 12:11 PM
Is on dis ting.

dannyboy1807 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdannyboy1807 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdannyboy1807 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdannyboy1807 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdannyboy1807 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdannyboy1807 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdannyboy1807 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdannyboy1807 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdannyboy1807 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdannyboy1807 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdannyboy1807 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
currently Level 3.

got Rattata, Drowzee, Eevee, Spearow and lots of Pidgey enough that I evolved him.
"They will always have this. They will always have those two exquisite moments of silence. No matter what happens against Watford at Wembley, no matter whether they make it to the promised land, the night when the Amex Stadium fell quiet will enter into Crystal Palace folklore, into legend."
Old 14-07-2016, 12:17 PM
An Alpha Deplorable.

Mat ov CPFC came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMat ov CPFC came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMat ov CPFC came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMat ov CPFC came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMat ov CPFC came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMat ov CPFC came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMat ov CPFC came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMat ov CPFC came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMat ov CPFC came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMat ov CPFC came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMat ov CPFC came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Right. Got my little boy banging on about this (he plays this Pokemon thing online and is apparently shit hot at it).

What the **** is it?

Please explain in terms that a rather slow chimp might be able to understand.
Old 14-07-2016, 12:24 PM
Werkself

Latvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mat ov CPFC View Post
Right. Got my little boy banging on about this (he plays this Pokemon thing online and is apparently shit hot at it).

What the **** is it?

Please explain in terms that a rather slow chimp might be able to understand.
Matt come on now. You don't know what Pokemon is in 2016?!
Old 14-07-2016, 12:25 PM
An Alpha Deplorable.

Mat ov CPFC came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMat ov CPFC came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMat ov CPFC came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMat ov CPFC came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMat ov CPFC came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMat ov CPFC came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMat ov CPFC came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMat ov CPFC came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMat ov CPFC came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMat ov CPFC came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMat ov CPFC came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Latvian Eagle View Post
Matt come on now. You don't know what Pokemon is in 2016?!
I know you have little cartoon figures who have a sort of top trumps style combat system but beyond that, then no.

Hence why I am asking about this 'Go' thing.
Old 14-07-2016, 12:27 PM
Werkself

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mat ov CPFC View Post
I know you have little cartoon figures who have a sort of top trumps style combat system but beyond that, then no.

Hence why I am asking about this 'Go' thing.
Actual Pokemon is a game where you collect and train little creatures to battle etc.

Pokemon Go at the moment is mainly walking around collecting them. Eventually you are going to be able to trade them and battle with other people I believe.

At the moment the cast is just the original 151 Pokemon, but eventually it will likely expand to the 700+ we have in the series to date.
Old 14-07-2016, 12:32 PM

adman50 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietadman50 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietadman50 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietadman50 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietadman50 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietadman50 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietadman50 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietadman50 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietadman50 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietadman50 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietadman50 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Just went to St James park and got quite a few.

Then a group of mid-20 girls walked over playing too. Everyone I was with and them were both too ashamed and embarrassed to admit we were playing it haha proper weird situation!