Home | Forums | Galleries | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Off Topic Computers, Gaming and Mobile Forum

Notices

Computers, Gaming and Mobile Forum All things computer, internet, mobile, tablet and video game related.

Old 15-01-2003, 09:43 AM
Dont Feed Fat Blacky

DougleMcNori belongs to OllieDougleMcNori belongs to OllieDougleMcNori belongs to OllieDougleMcNori belongs to OllieDougleMcNori belongs to OllieDougleMcNori belongs to OllieDougleMcNori belongs to OllieDougleMcNori belongs to OllieDougleMcNori belongs to OllieDougleMcNori belongs to OllieDougleMcNori belongs to Ollie
100% Accurate Names, Kits, Flags & even the latest transfers in Pro Evo 2!

Finally got an X-port delivered yesterday from play.com only 17.99 and copied the option file from this link to my memory card! Suppose its worth keeping the x-port cause it looks like new files are always coming out. In the forums there have been rumours of people working on a Divsion 1/Premiership update and maybe even this years FA Cup.

Here is the file: To view the link you have to Register or Login

You need x-port to attach your ps2 to your pc - bit of a pain in the arse but once done well worth it:

INFO:

100% Complete PES2 Roster List, All player names and team names corrected where there is no official license.

All Flags & Kits are corrected, using the very latest team strips. This addition has been done by Shooto!
All Transfers upto date(1/1/03) and Spurs added to replace Fiorentina, this update has been done by Caged Tigers

This version has no teams or cups unlocked.
Old 15-01-2003, 10:20 PM
Crying Plastic

Lambeth Palace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLambeth Palace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLambeth Palace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLambeth Palace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLambeth Palace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLambeth Palace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLambeth Palace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLambeth Palace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLambeth Palace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLambeth Palace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLambeth Palace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Re: 100% Accurate Names, Kits, Flags & even the latest transfers in Pro Evo 2!

Quote:
Originally posted by DougleMcNori
Spurs added to replace Fiorentina
Great... Maybe a big club like Southampton would have been a better option.
Old 15-01-2003, 10:33 PM
Slightly Unstable

Location: A spherical nickel-iron alloy in the middle of a nothingness of unknown quantity
Santos-er Sam the man is hereSantos-er Sam the man is hereSantos-er Sam the man is hereSantos-er Sam the man is hereSantos-er Sam the man is hereSantos-er Sam the man is hereSantos-er Sam the man is hereSantos-er Sam the man is hereSantos-er Sam the man is hereSantos-er Sam the man is hereSantos-er Sam the man is here
Someone tell those thick japs to sort it out with proper english league teams. Commercially it has to make sense! Add in some decent commentary and it would be the football games to end all football games!

Aah, the sheer thought of Dougie knocking Palace's 15th past the helpless Kuipers...
Old 17-01-2003, 01:41 AM
I liikeee...But whyy?

Si121 has to read the song lyrics on the big screenSi121 has to read the song lyrics on the big screenSi121 has to read the song lyrics on the big screenSi121 has to read the song lyrics on the big screenSi121 has to read the song lyrics on the big screenSi121 has to read the song lyrics on the big screenSi121 has to read the song lyrics on the big screenSi121 has to read the song lyrics on the big screenSi121 has to read the song lyrics on the big screenSi121 has to read the song lyrics on the big screenSi121 has to read the song lyrics on the big screen
I've been looking for the X-Port for ages now. Can't be bothered to order it off the net though. Sounds like the best deal though. 17.99 is a bargain.
I created the palace team yesterday. I'll be bringing my memory card along Saturday. It's as good palace update a you can have. ) Even the badge looks good (not easy.
Old 24-01-2003, 11:46 AM
Dont Feed Fat Blacky

DougleMcNori belongs to OllieDougleMcNori belongs to OllieDougleMcNori belongs to OllieDougleMcNori belongs to OllieDougleMcNori belongs to OllieDougleMcNori belongs to OllieDougleMcNori belongs to OllieDougleMcNori belongs to OllieDougleMcNori belongs to OllieDougleMcNori belongs to OllieDougleMcNori belongs to Ollie
Can people post details or screenshots of the Palace teams that they have created on Pro Evo2?
It would be nice to have the code numbers for each player i.e face 6, skin tone 2, height, weight etc etc
Old 24-01-2003, 12:27 PM
I liikeee...But whyy?

Si121 has to read the song lyrics on the big screenSi121 has to read the song lyrics on the big screenSi121 has to read the song lyrics on the big screenSi121 has to read the song lyrics on the big screenSi121 has to read the song lyrics on the big screenSi121 has to read the song lyrics on the big screenSi121 has to read the song lyrics on the big screenSi121 has to read the song lyrics on the big screenSi121 has to read the song lyrics on the big screenSi121 has to read the song lyrics on the big screenSi121 has to read the song lyrics on the big screen
That'll take ages. If noone else does it and my brother gets his digital camcorder. I'll take some shots for ya.
Old 24-01-2003, 12:41 PM
Guns of Navarone

GUCCI Eagle FFS MurrayGUCCI Eagle FFS MurrayGUCCI Eagle FFS MurrayGUCCI Eagle FFS MurrayGUCCI Eagle FFS MurrayGUCCI Eagle FFS MurrayGUCCI Eagle FFS MurrayGUCCI Eagle FFS MurrayGUCCI Eagle FFS MurrayGUCCI Eagle FFS MurrayGUCCI Eagle FFS Murray
You need to get out more innit.
"The West Stand has a reputation as a party area and we've got to break that. We've put together a series of measures to ensure that those people who want to watch cricket are not disrupted by those who are simply there to have a good time"The Times, back page, Wed 5 Aug 2009
Old 29-01-2003, 12:43 PM

jonmears is playing for a contract
hello i'm jonmears, i'm famous innit.
Old 29-01-2003, 12:52 PM
old git

pallet Sam the man is herepallet Sam the man is herepallet Sam the man is herepallet Sam the man is herepallet Sam the man is herepallet Sam the man is herepallet Sam the man is herepallet Sam the man is herepallet Sam the man is herepallet Sam the man is herepallet Sam the man is here
Why are you famous?
Old 29-01-2003, 01:03 PM

Just relating to a comment made on pesfan! this duel site malarky just doesn't work!!!!
Old 29-01-2003, 01:04 PM

100% Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet100% Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet100% Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet100% Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet100% Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet100% Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet100% Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet100% Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet100% Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet100% Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet100% Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Are you THE jonmears!!!

Tell us again what you posted on pesfan about the palace/liverpool result
Old 29-01-2003, 01:11 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by 100% Palace
Are you THE jonmears!!!

Tell us again what you posted on pesfan about the palace/liverpool result

we all have days we'd rather forget!!!!