Home | Forums | Galleries | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Other Sport World of Betting

Notices

World of Betting Betting forum. Please bet responsibly: begambleaware.org

Old 29-05-2001, 03:03 PM

paul of palace sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkpaul of palace sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkpaul of palace sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkpaul of palace sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkpaul of palace sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkpaul of palace sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkpaul of palace sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkpaul of palace sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkpaul of palace sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkpaul of palace sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkpaul of palace sings up the sun in a dawn so very dark
Betting expert needed

Need someone to help me out here with a question.I put 15 E/W(cost 30 quid)on Michael Cambell getting aplace at the PGA yesterday at odds of 10-1.They were giving you 1/5th odds for a place.How much should i get back.I know he tied with two others for fourth place but i only got back 15 quid including my stake money.I thought you got back all your stake money otherwise this is the only winning bet i have ever had that i have lost on or have they paid me out wrong.
Old 29-05-2001, 03:07 PM
dabbling

Jim Cannons Moustache came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJim Cannons Moustache came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJim Cannons Moustache came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJim Cannons Moustache came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJim Cannons Moustache came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJim Cannons Moustache came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJim Cannons Moustache came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJim Cannons Moustache came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJim Cannons Moustache came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJim Cannons Moustache came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJim Cannons Moustache came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Thinking back to my days doing part time work in a bookies, I think it is because they will pay out e/way bets on positions 1,2,3,4 -if he was tied for fourth I believe they will only pay out half of what you would have won if he had been clear in fourth.

might be wrong it was a few years ago i worked there!
Old 29-05-2001, 03:41 PM

Feather : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFeather : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFeather : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFeather : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFeather : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFeather : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFeather : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFeather : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFeather : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFeather : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFeather : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
In a dead heat your stake is split between the number of people tied.

In a 2 way dead heat you get half of your stake as winning and half of your stake as losing. In a 3 way dead heat you get a third of your stake as winning and two thirds as losing.

With your bet 5 was taken for Michael Campbell to finish in the top four, at 2/1 (10/1 at 1/5 odds) giving returns of 10. You then get your 5 stake back giving a total of 15.

Hope this helps.
Old 29-05-2001, 03:49 PM

paul of palace sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkpaul of palace sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkpaul of palace sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkpaul of palace sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkpaul of palace sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkpaul of palace sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkpaul of palace sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkpaul of palace sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkpaul of palace sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkpaul of palace sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkpaul of palace sings up the sun in a dawn so very dark
Feather thanks for that, woman on the phone just told me that and i did not understand her either, cheers anyway.Just put 20 quid on hingis to win the french open.
Old 30-05-2001, 04:16 AM

Feather : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFeather : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFeather : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFeather : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFeather : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFeather : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFeather : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFeather : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFeather : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFeather : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFeather : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
"In a 'Dead Heat' the stake money on a selection is divided by the number of runners involved in the dead heat. The full odds are then paid to the divided stake, with the remainder of the stake money being lost."
Old 06-06-2001, 09:58 PM
Oh south london

Eagles Fan Eagles Fan Eagles Fan Eagles Fan Eagles Fan Eagles Fan Eagles Fan Eagles Fan Eagles Fan Eagles Fan Eagles Fan
Quote:
Originally posted by paul of palace
Feather thanks for that, woman on the phone just told me that and i did not understand her either, cheers anyway.Just put 20 quid on hingis to win the french open.
Paul your not Jim Alexander - the keeper from dream team are you.