Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Ľ Off Topic Ľ Computers, Gaming and Mobile Forum

Notices

Computers, Gaming and Mobile Forum All things computer, internet, mobile, tablet and video game related.

Old 23-07-2021, 09:47 AM
Regretting my username

stinky Sam the man is herestinky Sam the man is herestinky Sam the man is herestinky Sam the man is herestinky Sam the man is herestinky Sam the man is herestinky Sam the man is herestinky Sam the man is herestinky Sam the man is herestinky Sam the man is herestinky Sam the man is here
Oh and another thing. Pay for a VPN subscription too. On the occasions where there are blocks, you'll need to use one
Old 23-07-2021, 12:18 PM

andyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is here
Yep, I have a lifetime sub on this with 5 devices but was saying to Martin yesterday, I donít think Iíve ever actually needed/used it IIRC. However, PL blocks are only a step away and who knows when that is, so a must as well - you certainly donít want to be scrambling about come kick off time trying to set one up if you can help it.
Old 23-07-2021, 12:19 PM

andyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is here
For clarity, I own 2 4K Firesticks and also a Fire tv box which are used daily (not necessarily for streaming live tv), so Iím definitely not against them and they more than suit a purpose.
Old 23-07-2021, 02:38 PM

Harry Holmesdale came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHarry Holmesdale came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHarry Holmesdale came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHarry Holmesdale came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHarry Holmesdale came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHarry Holmesdale came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHarry Holmesdale came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHarry Holmesdale came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHarry Holmesdale came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHarry Holmesdale came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHarry Holmesdale came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
I have used a firestick and never had a problem, never deleted anything nor used a VPN either, managed to watch all the Palace games I haven't made in person, which was all of last season
Old 23-07-2021, 02:50 PM
O Captain! My Captain!

Pub Idol Sam the man is herePub Idol Sam the man is herePub Idol Sam the man is herePub Idol Sam the man is herePub Idol Sam the man is herePub Idol Sam the man is herePub Idol Sam the man is herePub Idol Sam the man is herePub Idol Sam the man is herePub Idol Sam the man is herePub Idol Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Harry Holmesdale View Post
I have used a firestick and never had a problem, never deleted anything nor used a VPN either, managed to watch all the Palace games I haven't made in person, which was all of last season
Yep same. I had a z8 box and can see no real benefit beyond maybe recording which was always sketchy anyway. 4K Firestick are cheap and you can use it in conjunction with legitimate streaming.
Old 23-07-2021, 02:52 PM
O Captain! My Captain!

Pub Idol Sam the man is herePub Idol Sam the man is herePub Idol Sam the man is herePub Idol Sam the man is herePub Idol Sam the man is herePub Idol Sam the man is herePub Idol Sam the man is herePub Idol Sam the man is herePub Idol Sam the man is herePub Idol Sam the man is herePub Idol Sam the man is here
The key is getting a decent provider. That plus 4KFS and you are laughing.
Old 23-07-2021, 02:53 PM

e-Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minee-Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minee-Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minee-Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minee-Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minee-Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minee-Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minee-Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minee-Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minee-Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minee-Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Same here. Very reliable performance from my 2 4k FireSticks. No maintenance required. I use a VPN for BBC iPlayer as I am in Cyprus and recommend "Le VPN" for those that need one.
Old 23-07-2021, 03:16 PM

Those with FS's, I recommend this and does speed up your device. You run a lot in the background without knowing.

To view the link you have to Register or Login
Old 23-07-2021, 03:39 PM

Harry Holmesdale came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHarry Holmesdale came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHarry Holmesdale came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHarry Holmesdale came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHarry Holmesdale came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHarry Holmesdale came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHarry Holmesdale came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHarry Holmesdale came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHarry Holmesdale came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHarry Holmesdale came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHarry Holmesdale came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by andyocpfc View Post
Those with FS's, I recommend this and does speed up your device. You run a lot in the background without knowing.

cheers mate
Old 23-07-2021, 04:55 PM

Quote:
cheers mate

No probs, it actually applies to Android devices too. I have it on my Sony Android Tv too.
Old 23-07-2021, 04:58 PM

stumpy feelers Sam the man is herestumpy feelers Sam the man is herestumpy feelers Sam the man is herestumpy feelers Sam the man is herestumpy feelers Sam the man is herestumpy feelers Sam the man is herestumpy feelers Sam the man is herestumpy feelers Sam the man is herestumpy feelers Sam the man is herestumpy feelers Sam the man is herestumpy feelers Sam the man is here
I'd be lost without mine now. As the previous post said always use a vpn.
Old 29-07-2021, 07:47 PM

ANDYEAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietANDYEAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietANDYEAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietANDYEAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietANDYEAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietANDYEAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietANDYEAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietANDYEAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietANDYEAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietANDYEAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietANDYEAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by A Wooden Fish On Wheels View Post
I just checked and quickly found other sites selling the same service (one for £5 cheaper grrr )

How are you getting on with DND? Might give it a try before the Chelsea game.
Old 31-07-2021, 08:52 PM
Sonic Youth

Jolly Norwegian : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJolly Norwegian : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJolly Norwegian : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJolly Norwegian : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJolly Norwegian : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJolly Norwegian : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJolly Norwegian : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJolly Norwegian : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJolly Norwegian : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJolly Norwegian : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJolly Norwegian : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by ANDYEAGLE View Post
I'd like to know as well. Their main site seems down atm :/
Old 02-08-2021, 08:42 PM

ANDYEAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietANDYEAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietANDYEAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietANDYEAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietANDYEAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietANDYEAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietANDYEAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietANDYEAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietANDYEAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietANDYEAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietANDYEAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jolly Norwegian View Post
I'd like to know as well. Their main site seems down atm :/
The link is working okay now. Obviously like most of these sites they have their problems. Will give them a go next week.
Old 02-08-2021, 09:43 PM
Regretting my username

stinky Sam the man is herestinky Sam the man is herestinky Sam the man is herestinky Sam the man is herestinky Sam the man is herestinky Sam the man is herestinky Sam the man is herestinky Sam the man is herestinky Sam the man is herestinky Sam the man is herestinky Sam the man is here
Be very wary of any service with a website
Old 03-08-2021, 05:59 PM
16K Ram Pack

A Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by ANDYEAGLE View Post
Perfect for me. I was using it to watch the BMX on Discovery+ and Eurosports-whatever the other night when the BBC decided not to show it - until we won medals and they were all over it like a rash
Old 03-08-2021, 07:11 PM

glenn.f Sam the man is hereglenn.f Sam the man is hereglenn.f Sam the man is hereglenn.f Sam the man is hereglenn.f Sam the man is hereglenn.f Sam the man is hereglenn.f Sam the man is hereglenn.f Sam the man is hereglenn.f Sam the man is hereglenn.f Sam the man is hereglenn.f Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by stinky View Post
Be very wary of any service with a website
What are you getting at fella ?
Old 03-08-2021, 07:45 PM
Regretting my username

Quote:
Originally Posted by glenn.f View Post
What are you getting at fella ?
Every service I've known that has a website and isn't just word of mouth gets taken down eventually.
Old 04-08-2021, 11:38 AM
16K Ram Pack

A Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by stinky View Post
Every service I've known that has a website and isn't just word of mouth gets taken down eventually.
I've said before that many of these sites, most likely including the DND one, are just payment portal fronts for resellers of the actual service that sits behind the scenes. DND will be just one of the things that it is known as out there and the DND site will not be hosted or run by the people that run the service behind it. Certainly the server that you connect to in this case has nothing to do with DND - it is a TANMEDIA URL and a MAXTVSMART URL both of which appear on Google search hits themselves.

You could become a reseller and set up a payment site called CPFCIP.TV or whatever you want.

Also bear in mind that the major copyright holder alliances spend millions of quid, and employ forensic computer experts to track the streaming sites, signing up to them, joining groups, tracking IP traffic, etc. etc. etc. etc. and the presence or not of a basic shell website setup to accept payments via a third party reseller is not going to have any bearing at all on their efforts to try and bring down the pirate streamers.
Old 06-08-2021, 12:21 PM

ollie_porter came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietollie_porter came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietollie_porter came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietollie_porter came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietollie_porter came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietollie_porter came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietollie_porter came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietollie_porter came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietollie_porter came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietollie_porter came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietollie_porter came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
I've tried reading a fair few pages of this thread but am still a little confused with what I need to do to get a good 'set up'.

I have an LG Smart TV. And had been looking to purchase one of these:

What do I need to do to access IPTV? Is it an online sign up?

And with one of these boxes, does it just easily connect to my TV via internet connection or HDMI cable?

Apologies I am rather amateur when it comes to things like this, as I had free Sky (including BT Sport) for years as an employee!