Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Off Topic » Computers, Gaming and Mobile Forum

Notices

Computers, Gaming and Mobile Forum All things computer, internet, mobile, tablet and video game related.

Old 29-05-2020, 07:08 PM

eaglese sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkeaglese sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkeaglese sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkeaglese sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkeaglese sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkeaglese sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkeaglese sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkeaglese sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkeaglese sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkeaglese sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkeaglese sings up the sun in a dawn so very dark
Quote:
Originally Posted by glenn.f View Post
SportsDonkey is a complete car crash at the moment. It's currently down yet again, with no word on what the crack is this time. Suspect the former partner is still causing mischief and seems to be a step ahead the minute they think they have got things sorted.

With the impending season coming back i'm starting to think i need a cheap alternative....any ideas or are they all a much of muchness.
Also looking for a recommendation please, I'm done with this shit. Anyone got any ideas at reasonable cost?
Old 29-05-2020, 07:30 PM

ANDYEAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietANDYEAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietANDYEAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietANDYEAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietANDYEAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietANDYEAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietANDYEAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietANDYEAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietANDYEAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietANDYEAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietANDYEAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by glenn.f View Post
SportsDonkey is a complete car crash at the moment. It's currently down yet again, with no word on what the crack is this time. Suspect the former partner is still causing mischief and seems to be a step ahead the minute they think they have got things sorted.
With the impending season coming back i'm starting to think i need a cheap alternative....any ideas or are they all a much of muchness.
Yes. How difficult can it be to keep their customers up to date if there are problems. Does not bode well for the 17th June.
Old 29-05-2020, 08:36 PM

andyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is here
Sports Donkey- is it worth it?

Glenn. Sinister is okay, but time will tell how okay it is. Thinking of getting a 3rd tbh.
Old 30-05-2020, 06:23 AM

HRP Sam the man is hereHRP Sam the man is hereHRP Sam the man is hereHRP Sam the man is hereHRP Sam the man is hereHRP Sam the man is hereHRP Sam the man is hereHRP Sam the man is hereHRP Sam the man is hereHRP Sam the man is hereHRP Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by eaglese View Post
Also looking for a recommendation please, I'm done with this shit. Anyone got any ideas at reasonable cost?
Pm me , I can offer you something
Old 30-05-2020, 07:30 AM

congress : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecongress : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecongress : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecongress : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecongress : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecongress : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecongress : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecongress : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecongress : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecongress : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecongress : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
The website To view the link you have to Register or Login is a good forum for finding iptv providers which also has good support for all types of hardware( android boxes, firestick, mag servers etc.)
I get my iptv from a german guy on there and when i have a problem he replies within minutes and there are also loads of suppliers in there who provide trials.
Old 30-05-2020, 07:50 AM

breagles : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebreagles : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebreagles : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebreagles : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebreagles : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebreagles : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebreagles : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebreagles : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebreagles : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebreagles : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebreagles : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Latest from SD - We are working on the issues, hopefully they will be sorted soon
Old 30-05-2020, 10:38 PM

exiledeagle Sam the man is hereexiledeagle Sam the man is hereexiledeagle Sam the man is hereexiledeagle Sam the man is hereexiledeagle Sam the man is hereexiledeagle Sam the man is hereexiledeagle Sam the man is hereexiledeagle Sam the man is hereexiledeagle Sam the man is hereexiledeagle Sam the man is hereexiledeagle Sam the man is here
Unable to log in now , invalid host url
Old 01-06-2020, 08:42 PM

breagles : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebreagles : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebreagles : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebreagles : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebreagles : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebreagles : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebreagles : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebreagles : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebreagles : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebreagles : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebreagles : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Latest update from SD - ‘Everything is coming together and we should have everything up and running to test tomorrow and a full restore of service by the end of the week. Please bear with us in this time as we are trying to secure everything and stop the attacks that we have been under’.
Old 01-06-2020, 09:26 PM

Chucky : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineChucky : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineChucky : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineChucky : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineChucky : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineChucky : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineChucky : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineChucky : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineChucky : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineChucky : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineChucky : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by congress View Post
The website To view the link you have to Register or Login is a good forum for finding iptv providers which also has good support for all types of hardware( android boxes, firestick, mag servers etc.)
I get my iptv from a german guy on there and when i have a problem he replies within minutes and there are also loads of suppliers in there who provide trials.
How much are you paying for it? I requested a trial on there and was sent a message by someone offering Rapid IPTV, which seems to be the only one they use on that site?

His prices seem pretty high compared to a lot of places:

1 Month = 18€
2 Months = 30€
3 Months = 44€
6 Months = 60€
12 Months = 90€
Old 02-06-2020, 06:47 PM

exiledeagle Sam the man is hereexiledeagle Sam the man is hereexiledeagle Sam the man is hereexiledeagle Sam the man is hereexiledeagle Sam the man is hereexiledeagle Sam the man is hereexiledeagle Sam the man is hereexiledeagle Sam the man is hereexiledeagle Sam the man is hereexiledeagle Sam the man is hereexiledeagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by breagles View Post
Latest update from SD - ‘Everything is coming together and we should have everything up and running to test tomorrow and a full restore of service by the end of the week. Please bear with us in this time as we are trying to secure everything and stop the attacks that we have been under’.
I have not had any messages from SD with update ?
Old 02-06-2020, 06:58 PM

ANDYEAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietANDYEAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietANDYEAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietANDYEAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietANDYEAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietANDYEAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietANDYEAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietANDYEAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietANDYEAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietANDYEAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietANDYEAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chucky View Post
How much are you paying for it? I requested a trial on there and was sent a message by someone offering Rapid IPTV, which seems to be the only one they use on that site?

1 Month = 18€
2 Months = 30€
3 Months = 44€
6 Months = 60€
12 Months = 90€
Depends how good they are. Worth paying 16 quid for a month to find out.
Am paid up with Donkey till next May so hope they sort it out. They have been crap for ages.

Had no mails from Donkey on progress. It must be on that Discord if it is still working.
Old 03-06-2020, 06:06 AM
XXVII

little al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chucky View Post

1 Month = 18€
2 Months = 30€
3 Months = 44€
6 Months = 60€
12 Months = 90€
I use Firepro, and paid £50 for a year.
Old 03-06-2020, 07:38 AM

congress : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecongress : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecongress : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecongress : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecongress : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecongress : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecongress : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecongress : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecongress : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecongress : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecongress : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
sorry only just jumped back into this.I think i paid about 60euros for 6 months to be honest it is well worth it.Every Palace game this season has been screened fine and what you pay for sky sports and then bt sports usually it is a no brainer plus plenty of Video in demand on it.

You will have to use a vpn on Saturdays though as the premier league are still behind the times in regards to their broadcasting rights.You only have to look at the German and Italian broadcasters to see it can be done sensibly.
Old 03-06-2020, 07:49 AM
Gina Lollobrigida

A Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is here
These messages from Donkey are making the whole setup look more and more amateur.

I'm rather worried now that I gave them my full details when I registered - I should have used hooky emails and stuff as all our data is bound to end up being sold off on the darkweb (if they haven't already).

A lot of people got conned into extending their subscriptions when it first went over to the new service and all looked gleaming, shiny, new and professional - but the whole thing may well have just been a ploy to extract a load of cash from a sinking ship.
Old 03-06-2020, 09:29 AM

jaspercpfc Sam the man is herejaspercpfc Sam the man is herejaspercpfc Sam the man is herejaspercpfc Sam the man is herejaspercpfc Sam the man is herejaspercpfc Sam the man is herejaspercpfc Sam the man is herejaspercpfc Sam the man is herejaspercpfc Sam the man is herejaspercpfc Sam the man is herejaspercpfc Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by A Wooden Fish On Wheels View Post
These messages from Donkey are making the whole setup look more and more amateur.

I'm rather worried now that I gave them my full details when I registered - I should have used hooky emails and stuff as all our data is bound to end up being sold off on the darkweb (if they haven't already).
If it all ended tomorrow, I've had my moneys worth but the last year has been poor and like you I do feel a little hoodwinked into renewing when the new server got rolled out last December. I'm trying to remember what details I provided back in the day outside email address etc. The card details I paid with previously have expired but there are clearly a few eggs behind the scenes.
Old 03-06-2020, 03:53 PM

jaspercpfc Sam the man is herejaspercpfc Sam the man is herejaspercpfc Sam the man is herejaspercpfc Sam the man is herejaspercpfc Sam the man is herejaspercpfc Sam the man is herejaspercpfc Sam the man is herejaspercpfc Sam the man is herejaspercpfc Sam the man is herejaspercpfc Sam the man is herejaspercpfc Sam the man is here
Up and working (for the moment)
Old 03-06-2020, 04:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaspercpfc View Post
Up and working (for the moment)
Yep looking good. I think I will pay for another 3 years while I can
Old 03-06-2020, 07:23 PM

glenn.f Sam the man is hereglenn.f Sam the man is hereglenn.f Sam the man is hereglenn.f Sam the man is hereglenn.f Sam the man is hereglenn.f Sam the man is hereglenn.f Sam the man is hereglenn.f Sam the man is hereglenn.f Sam the man is hereglenn.f Sam the man is hereglenn.f Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by ANDYEAGLE View Post
Yep looking good. I think I will pay for another 3 years while I can
The way they are going, they'll probably doll out the best part of another three years adding on as a courtesy for their down time. Mind it seems like i last shelled out years ago and when i last looked, i was still paid up to December of this year with all the extra weeks / months they've given me.
Certainly had my money's worth out of them, but if i was an avid watcher i might be a little peeved, but it has always done me a decent turn. Might change my mind it they fook up the Premier League return.
Old 03-06-2020, 08:00 PM

Gone again. That was short lived.
Old 03-06-2020, 08:28 PM

palacelad197o came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpalacelad197o came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpalacelad197o came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpalacelad197o came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpalacelad197o came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpalacelad197o came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpalacelad197o came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpalacelad197o came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpalacelad197o came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpalacelad197o came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpalacelad197o came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by ANDYEAGLE View Post
Gone again. That was short lived.
Fly by night operation