Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Other Sport » World of Football

Notices

World of Football All non Palace football talk - includes latest scores on Internationals and matches that affect palace.

Old 15-10-2006, 06:26 PM

100% Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet100% Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet100% Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet100% Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet100% Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet100% Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet100% Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet100% Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet100% Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet100% Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet100% Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Chelsea v Barcelona

I se that Chelski are already trying having a bit of gamemanship by turning this into the beach footballchampions league, so none of this "you must support English teams in Europe crap", COME ON BARCA!!

If they win, you know it will end up being Reading's fault cos they dared tackle the poor little darlings from stamford bridge!

Also, wonder if I will be called a "glory hunter" by some chelsea "fan", who probably couldnt name the starting 11 if i dare wear a barca top during the week? Oh the irony!
Old 15-10-2006, 06:34 PM
Keep St George

King William came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKing William came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKing William came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKing William came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKing William came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKing William came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKing William came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKing William came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKing William came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKing William came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKing William came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
come on Barca. Im in the Barca end
Old 15-10-2006, 06:52 PM
South Londons No1

Godstone Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGodstone Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGodstone Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGodstone Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGodstone Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGodstone Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGodstone Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGodstone Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGodstone Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGodstone Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGodstone Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Barca to win...and Eidur Gudjohnsen to score
Old 15-10-2006, 07:07 PM
Millsie02

Shipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is here
Come on Barca
Old 15-10-2006, 07:11 PM

pap : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepap : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepap : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepap : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepap : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepap : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepap : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepap : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepap : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepap : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepap : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
come on chelsea!!
Old 15-10-2006, 07:37 PM
amore sui terrazzi

Sandowneagle is happy as a lark and everything is fineSandowneagle is happy as a lark and everything is fineSandowneagle is happy as a lark and everything is fineSandowneagle is happy as a lark and everything is fineSandowneagle is happy as a lark and everything is fineSandowneagle is happy as a lark and everything is fineSandowneagle is happy as a lark and everything is fineSandowneagle is happy as a lark and everything is fineSandowneagle is happy as a lark and everything is fineSandowneagle is happy as a lark and everything is fineSandowneagle is happy as a lark and everything is fine
3rd year on a trot for me at this game.
In the Chelsea end, come on Barca.

Any views expressed are my own, not of my employer.

It is football banter!
Old 15-10-2006, 07:44 PM

100% Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet100% Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet100% Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet100% Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet100% Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet100% Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet100% Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet100% Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet100% Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet100% Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet100% Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally posted by Sandowneagle
In the Chelsea end, come on Barca.
Good lad!
Old 15-10-2006, 11:06 PM
Banned by Moderators

007 has to read the song lyrics on the big screen007 has to read the song lyrics on the big screen007 has to read the song lyrics on the big screen007 has to read the song lyrics on the big screen007 has to read the song lyrics on the big screen007 has to read the song lyrics on the big screen007 has to read the song lyrics on the big screen007 has to read the song lyrics on the big screen007 has to read the song lyrics on the big screen007 has to read the song lyrics on the big screen007 has to read the song lyrics on the big screen
come on barca, hate chelsea so much its untrue
Old 15-10-2006, 11:22 PM

forsells no1 fan forsells no1 fan forsells no1 fan forsells no1 fan forsells no1 fan forsells no1 fan forsells no1 fan forsells no1 fan forsells no1 fan forsells no1 fan forsells no1 fan
Chelski will be fielding a third choice untested portugese goalkeeper for this one, could be interesting!
Old 15-10-2006, 11:24 PM
Global Thermonuclear War

A Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally posted by pap
come on chelsea!!
Honestly, how can you post that?
Old 15-10-2006, 11:45 PM

richdeniro came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietrichdeniro came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietrichdeniro came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietrichdeniro came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietrichdeniro came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietrichdeniro came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietrichdeniro came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietrichdeniro came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietrichdeniro came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietrichdeniro came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietrichdeniro came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
I hate this fixture.

Sky Sports attempting to create some rivalry between two clubs where there is none.

Come on Barca!
Old 16-10-2006, 12:00 AM

forsells no1 fan forsells no1 fan forsells no1 fan forsells no1 fan forsells no1 fan forsells no1 fan forsells no1 fan forsells no1 fan forsells no1 fan forsells no1 fan forsells no1 fan
Quote:
Originally posted by richdeniro
I hate this fixture.

Sky Sports attempting to create some rivalry between two clubs where there is none.
Given the recent meetings then i would suggest there is!
Old 16-10-2006, 12:07 AM

richdeniro came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietrichdeniro came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietrichdeniro came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietrichdeniro came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietrichdeniro came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietrichdeniro came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietrichdeniro came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietrichdeniro came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietrichdeniro came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietrichdeniro came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietrichdeniro came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally posted by forsells no1 fan
Given the recent meetings then i would suggest there is!
No thats just a load of old toss hyped up by Sky Sports and the G14 loving media.

It takes years to develop a rivalry and I'll be damned before a sh*tbag club like Chelsea can have a rivalry with a great European team like Barcelona.
Old 16-10-2006, 12:18 AM
Bored

Melfort Eagle has reached a state of spiritual enlightenmentMelfort Eagle has reached a state of spiritual enlightenmentMelfort Eagle has reached a state of spiritual enlightenmentMelfort Eagle has reached a state of spiritual enlightenmentMelfort Eagle has reached a state of spiritual enlightenmentMelfort Eagle has reached a state of spiritual enlightenmentMelfort Eagle has reached a state of spiritual enlightenmentMelfort Eagle has reached a state of spiritual enlightenmentMelfort Eagle has reached a state of spiritual enlightenmentMelfort Eagle has reached a state of spiritual enlightenmentMelfort Eagle has reached a state of spiritual enlightenment
In my opinion, no contest for Barca
Chelsea stuck with 3rd choice keeper, Shevchenko doesnt seem to score anymore....
Old 16-10-2006, 12:18 AM

limited_edition : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minelimited_edition : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minelimited_edition : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minelimited_edition : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minelimited_edition : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minelimited_edition : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minelimited_edition : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minelimited_edition : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minelimited_edition : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minelimited_edition : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minelimited_edition : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally posted by richdeniro
No thats just a load of old toss hyped up by Sky Sports and the G14 loving media.

It takes years to develop a rivalry and I'll be damned before a sh*tbag club like Chelsea can have a rivalry with a great European team like Barcelona.
Agreed. Load of toss. Chelsea have zilch European heritage or prestige, unlike Moan U, Liverpool and the Arse. C'mon the boys in red n blue.
Old 16-10-2006, 12:24 AM

glaziers fan Sam the man is hereglaziers fan Sam the man is hereglaziers fan Sam the man is hereglaziers fan Sam the man is hereglaziers fan Sam the man is hereglaziers fan Sam the man is hereglaziers fan Sam the man is hereglaziers fan Sam the man is hereglaziers fan Sam the man is hereglaziers fan Sam the man is hereglaziers fan Sam the man is here
come on Barca
Old 16-10-2006, 12:25 AM

adrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is here
Given I have lived in West London for only a year of my life, whilst I have spent two in Barcelona. I hope the Catalans beat the Russian robber Barons.
Old 16-10-2006, 12:29 AM

GreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is here
Add another one to camp Barca, far too much quality.

Sod Hilario this is the boy who should play in goal......Yves Makabu-Makalambay, should make commentary interesting!
Old 16-10-2006, 01:43 AM
Benevolence personified

Vince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is here
I hope they both lose.
Old 16-10-2006, 09:51 AM
Banned by Moderators

MATTY THE EAGLE belongs to OllieMATTY THE EAGLE belongs to OllieMATTY THE EAGLE belongs to OllieMATTY THE EAGLE belongs to OllieMATTY THE EAGLE belongs to OllieMATTY THE EAGLE belongs to OllieMATTY THE EAGLE belongs to OllieMATTY THE EAGLE belongs to OllieMATTY THE EAGLE belongs to OllieMATTY THE EAGLE belongs to OllieMATTY THE EAGLE belongs to Ollie
Barca, Barca, BARCA
I have this vision of Matty and his mates freewheeling in a trolley down Wallington High St, and as they go past the 'John Jakson' pub they stand up in their trolley, and eyes left, a bit like Russian tank commanders in Red Square, to salute the man they think is a Palace hero.