Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Other Sport » World of Football

Notices

World of Football All non Palace football talk - includes latest scores on Internationals and matches that affect palace.

Old 19-10-2006, 01:16 PM

AlgotTheEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineAlgotTheEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineAlgotTheEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineAlgotTheEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineAlgotTheEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineAlgotTheEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineAlgotTheEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineAlgotTheEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineAlgotTheEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineAlgotTheEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineAlgotTheEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Khaled Boulahrouz was awsome last night.

Keeped Ronaldinho in his pocket

"We should instead bask in the knowledge that we truly saw the best of Andrew Johnson."
Old 19-10-2006, 01:26 PM

limited_edition : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minelimited_edition : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minelimited_edition : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minelimited_edition : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minelimited_edition : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minelimited_edition : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minelimited_edition : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minelimited_edition : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minelimited_edition : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minelimited_edition : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minelimited_edition : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally posted by ginger eagle
absoutely ..Boularouz was superb tonight!
Khalid (can't be arsed to spell his tricky surname) is a top player. He first impressed me in his brief appearances for Holland in the World Cup (not just his thigh high challenge on Ronaldo in the battle of Nuremburg against Portugal !). He played very well v Argentina in particular. He played centrally and at RB for Holland and is possibly a better central defender than Carvalho, who I think is a tad suspect.
Old 19-10-2006, 01:32 PM
Putting on an iron shirt

El Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is here
Still - there was an amazing move by Barcelona near the end of the first half and if it had ended in a goal, things might have been different.
Gudjohnsen is no Eto'o - there is probably not such a threatening centre forward anywhere as Eto'o just now; the work he does harrying and frightening defenders forces teams to play twenty yards further back and is one of the reasons Rijkaard can usually afford to play six attacking players. He tried to synthesise that yesterday after Chelsea's goal by bringing on Iniesta for Edmilson, and Giuly for Gio, forcing Chelsea back by weight of attacking numbers (Iniesta, Xavi, Deco, Giuly, Ronaldinho, Messi and Gudjohnsen) and it didn't work, probably because Chelsea are bigger, fitter and stronger, but credit to him for trying. Probably Iniesta should start as he is Barça's most in form player at the moment.
To Elephant, it's Gio or Sylvinho for that problem left-back spot - probably both a little below the level of the rest of the team, but equipped to play the way they want to play.
Old 19-10-2006, 01:34 PM
Keep St George

King William came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKing William came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKing William came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKing William came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKing William came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKing William came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKing William came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKing William came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKing William came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKing William came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKing William came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally posted by timmy heald
Muppet.

So, a good friend from Barcelona (who has taken me to a home game before) comes to England, with a spare ticket and asks if I want to go. You translate that to glory hunting?

And yes, I was at WBA like I'm sure you were, and I did mention to him that maybe I shouldn't have come as I seem to be bad luck this week.

Anyway, as for the game, Barca were very poor. To much 'pretty football' around the Chelsea box with no end product. They desperately need a quick forward as any crosses that were supplied were never met. Chelsea blocked them out and played some good counter attacking football and probably should have won by more.
did you see the 3 blokes in Man united tops in the barca end?
Old 19-10-2006, 02:51 PM
Come on you P's

timmy heald : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minetimmy heald : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minetimmy heald : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minetimmy heald : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minetimmy heald : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minetimmy heald : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minetimmy heald : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minetimmy heald : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minetimmy heald : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minetimmy heald : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minetimmy heald : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally posted by King William
did you see the 3 blokes in Man united tops in the barca end?
I saw a guy with a man utd baseball cap on. Plus I had a chelsea supporter infront of me (with top on) and four to the right of me. Quite enjoyed the singing but thought being kept in 30 mins at the end was a bit much!
Old 19-10-2006, 07:33 PM
Keep St George

King William came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKing William came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKing William came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKing William came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKing William came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKing William came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKing William came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKing William came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKing William came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKing William came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKing William came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally posted by timmy heald
I saw a guy with a man utd baseball cap on. Plus I had a chelsea supporter infront of me (with top on) and four to the right of me. Quite enjoyed the singing but thought being kept in 30 mins at the end was a bit much!
i left 2 mins before the ed to save getting locked in.
Old 19-10-2006, 07:43 PM
EAGLES

shayeagle shayeagle shayeagle shayeagle shayeagle shayeagle shayeagle shayeagle shayeagle shayeagle shayeagle
How did you get tickets for the barca end?