Home | Forums | Galleries | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Off Topic » General Chit Chat

Notices

General Chit Chat Off topic conversations. Please do not post CPFC or sport related threads here

Old 13-09-2005, 10:27 AM
Seeking a permanent post

patch : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepatch : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepatch : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepatch : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepatch : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepatch : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepatch : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepatch : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepatch : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepatch : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepatch : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Packed lunch

Why oh! why do I always consume mine by 11.21am? any one else had theirs yet?
Old 13-09-2005, 10:30 AM
Non T-Total

Lion : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLion : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLion : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLion : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLion : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLion : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLion : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLion : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLion : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLion : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLion : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
I did not bring one in today, but I do have the same problem!
Old 13-09-2005, 10:37 AM
ACII

Oddjob came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietOddjob came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietOddjob came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietOddjob came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietOddjob came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietOddjob came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietOddjob came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietOddjob came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietOddjob came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietOddjob came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietOddjob came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Never bring in sarnies as they are finished by 11 and I just end up going out and buying more anyway
Old 13-09-2005, 10:38 AM

DE - Glad All Over came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDE - Glad All Over came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDE - Glad All Over came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDE - Glad All Over came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDE - Glad All Over came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDE - Glad All Over came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDE - Glad All Over came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDE - Glad All Over came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDE - Glad All Over came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDE - Glad All Over came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDE - Glad All Over came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Packed lunch, makes money sense, but seems so School like !
Old 13-09-2005, 10:39 AM
CMAM

jone-zee came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjone-zee came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjone-zee came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjone-zee came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjone-zee came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjone-zee came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjone-zee came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjone-zee came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjone-zee came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjone-zee came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjone-zee came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Do you take it in a Power Rangers Box?

Mayor of CarshaltON
Old 13-09-2005, 10:42 AM
Seeking a permanent post

patch : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepatch : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepatch : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepatch : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepatch : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepatch : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepatch : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepatch : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepatch : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepatch : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepatch : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally posted by jone-zee
Do you take it in a Power Rangers Box?
Yup, and my mum puts in a litlle suprise for me!
Old 13-09-2005, 10:49 AM
Diamond Geezer

palace_crystal : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepalace_crystal : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepalace_crystal : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepalace_crystal : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepalace_crystal : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepalace_crystal : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepalace_crystal : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepalace_crystal : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepalace_crystal : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepalace_crystal : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepalace_crystal : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Re: Packed lunch

Quote:
Originally posted by patch
After a night out in bexley village last night, i was quite hungry this morning, bacon pastry on the way into work, and just had a sauasge roll and half a mars bar

Lunch will be super noodles at 1pm \o/
Old 13-09-2005, 11:10 AM
Señor Coconut

Neil 154 will cross the room to turn the lights down lowNeil 154 will cross the room to turn the lights down lowNeil 154 will cross the room to turn the lights down lowNeil 154 will cross the room to turn the lights down lowNeil 154 will cross the room to turn the lights down lowNeil 154 will cross the room to turn the lights down lowNeil 154 will cross the room to turn the lights down lowNeil 154 will cross the room to turn the lights down lowNeil 154 will cross the room to turn the lights down lowNeil 154 will cross the room to turn the lights down lowNeil 154 will cross the room to turn the lights down low
Mine all gone hours ago.
Old 13-09-2005, 11:22 AM
Tired and Emotional

Smurph knocked on the bar and pointed to a bottle on the shelfSmurph knocked on the bar and pointed to a bottle on the shelfSmurph knocked on the bar and pointed to a bottle on the shelfSmurph knocked on the bar and pointed to a bottle on the shelfSmurph knocked on the bar and pointed to a bottle on the shelfSmurph knocked on the bar and pointed to a bottle on the shelfSmurph knocked on the bar and pointed to a bottle on the shelfSmurph knocked on the bar and pointed to a bottle on the shelfSmurph knocked on the bar and pointed to a bottle on the shelfSmurph knocked on the bar and pointed to a bottle on the shelfSmurph knocked on the bar and pointed to a bottle on the shelf
Re: Packed lunch

Quote:
11.21? You're a model of restraint. Yesterday I left mine at home. By the time I got to the shops I was feint with hunger.
Old 13-09-2005, 04:13 PM
Delboy

AlanD has got bluster enough for the sails of a clipperAlanD has got bluster enough for the sails of a clipperAlanD has got bluster enough for the sails of a clipperAlanD has got bluster enough for the sails of a clipperAlanD has got bluster enough for the sails of a clipperAlanD has got bluster enough for the sails of a clipperAlanD has got bluster enough for the sails of a clipperAlanD has got bluster enough for the sails of a clipperAlanD has got bluster enough for the sails of a clipperAlanD has got bluster enough for the sails of a clipperAlanD has got bluster enough for the sails of a clipper
Its all about taking in microwave meals to work, and a little snack foe befor. Some much nicer, tastier and warmner than sarnies.
Old 13-09-2005, 11:16 PM
CMAM

jone-zee came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjone-zee came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjone-zee came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjone-zee came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjone-zee came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjone-zee came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjone-zee came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjone-zee came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjone-zee came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjone-zee came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjone-zee came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Yup, and my mum puts in a litlle suprise for me!
I used to get that and the surprise was it was empty.

Mayor of CarshaltON
Old 13-09-2005, 11:38 PM
Wheelie McWheelface

A Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is here
For some reason this reminds me of the story of the bloke on the building site - every day he opens his sandwiches and says, "cheese f_cking sandwiches, I hate cheese f_cking sandwiches". After a couple of weeks his mate says, "Look, if you hate them why don't you ask your missus to make something else". He replies, "But I make them myself".

Boom boom tshhhh.
Old 14-09-2005, 06:51 AM
TEB & FYP Editor

jazman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjazman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjazman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjazman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjazman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjazman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjazman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjazman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjazman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjazman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjazman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
I take packed lunch also and yes, some days it has gone by lunch time. Depends how busy I am I guess.
Old 03-01-2019, 10:43 PM
The Spiky One

Hedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is here
One for Peter H and Maidstoned:

To view the link you have to Register or Login
Old 04-01-2019, 07:25 AM
Banned by Moderators

sideburns7 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsideburns7 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsideburns7 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsideburns7 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsideburns7 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsideburns7 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsideburns7 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsideburns7 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsideburns7 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsideburns7 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsideburns7 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
When you worked on the building sites your first break wasn't until ten ,I was never one for eating breakfast I still don't
But after a good few hours hodding bricks about the pack up used to get destroyed in about 20minutes,and then hope you could last the rest of the day
Old 04-01-2019, 09:58 AM
Class Swot.

Maidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is here
PeterH has the same problem.

Join the "Maidstoned for mod!" campaign (satire)
Old 04-01-2019, 10:01 AM
Borderline lunacy

stevek Sam the man is herestevek Sam the man is herestevek Sam the man is herestevek Sam the man is herestevek Sam the man is herestevek Sam the man is herestevek Sam the man is herestevek Sam the man is herestevek Sam the man is herestevek Sam the man is herestevek Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by patch View Post
This is pretty much why I stopped making a packed lunch.

I cycled to and from every Palace Premier League match, plus four cup games, in 2016-17 to raise money for the wonderful Contact charity, who support families with disabled children.

Read more about it here https://cyclingtheseason.wordpress.com

And read more about Contact here www.contact.org.uk
Old 04-01-2019, 10:08 AM
Big Member

ebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is here
Hummus and brinjal pickle wrap consumed by 10.05. Oddly enough, the fruit is still intact.
Old 04-01-2019, 11:37 AM
Semper Idem

Maz has disabled reputation
Not political.

Can stay.

.פɐppɐ פɐppɐ Hǝʎ

Old 04-01-2019, 11:38 AM
Got any nuts?

Wolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maz View Post
Not political.

Can stay.
Will be political in three months.

Man cannot live on marmite alone.

Will need to be moved.