Home | Forums | Galleries | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Off Topic General Chit Chat

Notices

General Chit Chat Off topic conversations. Please do not post CPFC or sport related threads here

Old 10-07-2008, 04:39 PM
Fresh Vince of Hilaire

Psychokiller Sam the man is herePsychokiller Sam the man is herePsychokiller Sam the man is herePsychokiller Sam the man is herePsychokiller Sam the man is herePsychokiller Sam the man is herePsychokiller Sam the man is herePsychokiller Sam the man is herePsychokiller Sam the man is herePsychokiller Sam the man is herePsychokiller Sam the man is here
San Domenico restaurant - A3 Surrey

Does anyone actually remember this place being open? Apparently Robert Elms mentioned it on his radio show a few years ago and was admonished by the authorities. I've heard rumours in the past that it is used as a safe house. Anyone heard similar?
Old 10-07-2008, 04:42 PM

Isle of Wight Sam the man is hereIsle of Wight Sam the man is hereIsle of Wight Sam the man is hereIsle of Wight Sam the man is hereIsle of Wight Sam the man is hereIsle of Wight Sam the man is hereIsle of Wight Sam the man is hereIsle of Wight Sam the man is hereIsle of Wight Sam the man is hereIsle of Wight Sam the man is hereIsle of Wight Sam the man is here
I used to go past it every day and I recon it would be VERY unsafe house as its been left to the elements for some time. No idea why, looks a great location.

Member of the Magnificent 16
29th May 2004
Member of the Magnificent 1007
22nd May 2006
Member of the Magnificent 33000
27th May 2013
Member of the Strange Aircraft Clique
16th December 2018
Old 10-07-2008, 04:45 PM
XXVII

little al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is here
Never ever remember it open.
Old 10-07-2008, 04:56 PM
Class Swot.

Maidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is here
They do a great roast on a sunday.

Join the "Maidstoned for mod!" campaign (satire)
Old 10-07-2008, 05:18 PM

modernsouler : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemodernsouler : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemodernsouler : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemodernsouler : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemodernsouler : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemodernsouler : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemodernsouler : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemodernsouler : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemodernsouler : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemodernsouler : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemodernsouler : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
I listen to Robert Elms everyday and there have been some great spying/mafia stories and helicopters landing in the grounds with strange looking men in dark glasses and suits going into the restaurant.

The last i remember someone phoned up about 2 months ago and the present situation was either someone else had bought it or it was waiting to be demolished.

But did anyone ever go there about 20 years ago?
Old 10-07-2008, 05:23 PM
Enjoy the Silence

klimskady klimskady klimskady klimskady klimskady klimskady klimskady klimskady klimskady klimskady klimskady
Quote:
Originally posted by Maidstoned Eagle
They do a great roast on a sunday.
Bloody long commute for you though!

www.midnighttattoostudio.co.uk
Old 10-07-2008, 05:36 PM
South London VfB

Neil the Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNeil the Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNeil the Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNeil the Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNeil the Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNeil the Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNeil the Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNeil the Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNeil the Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNeil the Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNeil the Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
I've often gone past there in the dead of night on the way back from away games to see one solitary light bulb lit on the upper floor and occasionally someone moving around.

The power is on, so it's used for something. Can't believe it is a safe house though. The choppers are more likely for the Hilton Hotel whose grounds it backs onto.
Old 10-07-2008, 06:06 PM
I heard you say..hey hey!

blazey_cpfc sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkblazey_cpfc sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkblazey_cpfc sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkblazey_cpfc sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkblazey_cpfc sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkblazey_cpfc sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkblazey_cpfc sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkblazey_cpfc sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkblazey_cpfc sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkblazey_cpfc sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkblazey_cpfc sings up the sun in a dawn so very dark
Where by the A3 is that?
Old 10-07-2008, 06:28 PM
Fresh Vince of Hilaire

Psychokiller Sam the man is herePsychokiller Sam the man is herePsychokiller Sam the man is herePsychokiller Sam the man is herePsychokiller Sam the man is herePsychokiller Sam the man is herePsychokiller Sam the man is herePsychokiller Sam the man is herePsychokiller Sam the man is herePsychokiller Sam the man is herePsychokiller Sam the man is here
Just outside Cobham, not far from the M25 exit on the northbound side.
Old 10-07-2008, 06:34 PM

anna matronic knows a lot of things that you don't - wanna hear some?anna matronic knows a lot of things that you don't - wanna hear some?anna matronic knows a lot of things that you don't - wanna hear some?anna matronic knows a lot of things that you don't - wanna hear some?anna matronic knows a lot of things that you don't - wanna hear some?anna matronic knows a lot of things that you don't - wanna hear some?anna matronic knows a lot of things that you don't - wanna hear some?anna matronic knows a lot of things that you don't - wanna hear some?anna matronic knows a lot of things that you don't - wanna hear some?anna matronic knows a lot of things that you don't - wanna hear some?anna matronic knows a lot of things that you don't - wanna hear some?
I've driven past that place to my dads house and always thought it is a bit of a weird place to be honest. I imagine there being a shoot out between some mexicans wearing carpets in the car park which just ended with it being derelict
Old 10-07-2008, 06:36 PM
A Fish without a Bike

sw16girl Sam the man is heresw16girl Sam the man is heresw16girl Sam the man is heresw16girl Sam the man is heresw16girl Sam the man is heresw16girl Sam the man is heresw16girl Sam the man is heresw16girl Sam the man is heresw16girl Sam the man is heresw16girl Sam the man is heresw16girl Sam the man is here
it was open until the A3 was widened and the entrance/exit was considered dangerous by the authorities - I assume compensation would have been paid at that time for the loss of the business. Why it stays as it is is anyone's guess - it is possible that the goverment bought the property from the owners rather than pay simply compensaton so the "safe house" rumour may stem from that - who knows it may even be correct.

A Trust is for life not just for Crisis
Old 10-07-2008, 06:41 PM
XXVII

little al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is here
Listed building?
Old 10-07-2008, 07:04 PM
I heard you say..hey hey!

blazey_cpfc sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkblazey_cpfc sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkblazey_cpfc sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkblazey_cpfc sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkblazey_cpfc sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkblazey_cpfc sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkblazey_cpfc sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkblazey_cpfc sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkblazey_cpfc sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkblazey_cpfc sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkblazey_cpfc sings up the sun in a dawn so very dark
Oh yeah, I thought it wern't far from me.
Old 10-07-2008, 09:06 PM
Travel gnu called Kylie!

lightweight put a party on and waited for the sunlight to recalllightweight put a party on and waited for the sunlight to recalllightweight put a party on and waited for the sunlight to recalllightweight put a party on and waited for the sunlight to recalllightweight put a party on and waited for the sunlight to recalllightweight put a party on and waited for the sunlight to recalllightweight put a party on and waited for the sunlight to recalllightweight put a party on and waited for the sunlight to recalllightweight put a party on and waited for the sunlight to recalllightweight put a party on and waited for the sunlight to recalllightweight put a party on and waited for the sunlight to recall
I've often driven past it and wondered if it was ever open.
Old 11-07-2008, 07:15 PM
Sorted out and slung out

La Bombonera : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLa Bombonera : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLa Bombonera : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLa Bombonera : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLa Bombonera : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLa Bombonera : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLa Bombonera : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLa Bombonera : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLa Bombonera : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLa Bombonera : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLa Bombonera : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Woman at work who drives in from Guildford each day said there's been loads of various rumours going around about that place. Everything from a safe-house to being decked out with all the latest gadgets for surveillance use.

Good call by NTE about the solitary light bulb ... very creepy that when you drive past in the dark
Old 11-07-2008, 07:18 PM
South London VfB

Neil the Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNeil the Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNeil the Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNeil the Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNeil the Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNeil the Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNeil the Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNeil the Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNeil the Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNeil the Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNeil the Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
I'm just glad someone can back me up on it!
Old 11-07-2008, 07:20 PM
Sorted out and slung out

La Bombonera : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLa Bombonera : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLa Bombonera : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLa Bombonera : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLa Bombonera : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLa Bombonera : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLa Bombonera : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLa Bombonera : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLa Bombonera : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLa Bombonera : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLa Bombonera : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally posted by Neil the Eagle
I'm just glad someone can back me up on it!
The solitary person moving around though ... now you're scaring me (we broke down near there once)
Old 11-07-2008, 08:15 PM
On probation

jookbeard knows his Claret from his Beaujolaisjookbeard knows his Claret from his Beaujolaisjookbeard knows his Claret from his Beaujolaisjookbeard knows his Claret from his Beaujolaisjookbeard knows his Claret from his Beaujolaisjookbeard knows his Claret from his Beaujolaisjookbeard knows his Claret from his Beaujolaisjookbeard knows his Claret from his Beaujolaisjookbeard knows his Claret from his Beaujolaisjookbeard knows his Claret from his Beaujolaisjookbeard knows his Claret from his Beaujolais
eff me ! if I had a quid for every time I've driven past the place, seems unlikely that there could be a hazard for punters wishing to drive into it, because it's on a slip road I believe? surely a redirected entrance would not be too hard to devise, but nonetheless a weird place standing there for so long
Old 11-07-2008, 10:19 PM
The squeezed middle

PoshPalace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPoshPalace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPoshPalace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPoshPalace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPoshPalace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPoshPalace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPoshPalace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPoshPalace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPoshPalace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPoshPalace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPoshPalace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally posted by Neil the Eagle
I've often gone past there in the dead of night on the way back from away games to see one solitary light bulb lit on the upper floor and occasionally someone moving around.

The power is on, so it's used for something. Can't believe it is a safe house though. The choppers are more likely for the Hilton Hotel whose grounds it backs onto.

Whilst we're on the subject of spooky stuff on the A3, this one sends a shiver down my spine...

To view the link you have to Register or Login
Old 11-07-2008, 10:29 PM
Enjoy the Silence

klimskady klimskady klimskady klimskady klimskady klimskady klimskady klimskady klimskady klimskady klimskady
Quote:
Originally posted by PoshPalace
Whilst we're on the subject of spooky stuff on the A3, this one sends a shiver down my spine...

To view the link you have to Register or Login
Ooh Eck!

www.midnighttattoostudio.co.uk