Home | Forums | Galleries | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Off Topic General Chit Chat

Notices

General Chit Chat Off topic conversations. Please do not post CPFC or sport related threads here

Old 12-12-2012, 09:50 PM
Now cough, please

HOL_Beagle Sam the man is hereHOL_Beagle Sam the man is hereHOL_Beagle Sam the man is hereHOL_Beagle Sam the man is hereHOL_Beagle Sam the man is hereHOL_Beagle Sam the man is hereHOL_Beagle Sam the man is hereHOL_Beagle Sam the man is hereHOL_Beagle Sam the man is hereHOL_Beagle Sam the man is hereHOL_Beagle Sam the man is here
So lemme get this straight.

Back in the day, the President of the USA couldn't do a simple clandestine bugging operation in the Watergate centre without it leaking to the press and the whole world finding out.

But at the same time NASA (and the Government) was able to successfully fool the press about a ficticious moon landing (or is it two or three?) without anything more substantial leaking out than a conspiracy theory?

Nah. You're 'avin' a larf.
Old 12-12-2012, 09:51 PM
Official Sponsor - oh :(

Barbara4003 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBarbara4003 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBarbara4003 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBarbara4003 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBarbara4003 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBarbara4003 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBarbara4003 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBarbara4003 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBarbara4003 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBarbara4003 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBarbara4003 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by crystaljim
You watched a show on Channel 5, didn't do any back up research and then posted you don't believe it happenned.

No offence, but what sort of reaction did you think you would get?
Most people that know me, know most things I post are pretty light hearted.

And I didn't say I didn't believe it happened. I said I'm pretty convinced it didn't happen.

There's a difference.

cockles came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcockles came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcockles came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcockles came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcockles came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcockles came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcockles came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcockles came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcockles came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcockles came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcockles came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Barbara4003
.... yes or no?

I just watched a programme and I'm pretty convinced it didn't happen.
Perhaps, but I wouldn't make a decision on the basis of that programme on Channel 5.

I'm not convinced either way, and "official" confirmation from the Government which brought us the "Magic Bullet Theory" doesn't persuade me either.
Ex-Connecticut

CT_Palace Sam the man is hereCT_Palace Sam the man is hereCT_Palace Sam the man is hereCT_Palace Sam the man is hereCT_Palace Sam the man is hereCT_Palace Sam the man is hereCT_Palace Sam the man is hereCT_Palace Sam the man is hereCT_Palace Sam the man is hereCT_Palace Sam the man is hereCT_Palace Sam the man is here
Quote:
The astronaut was called Grissom.
Was the astronaut Gus Grissom?

He queried whether it really happened?

delboy01 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdelboy01 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdelboy01 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdelboy01 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdelboy01 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdelboy01 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdelboy01 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdelboy01 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdelboy01 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdelboy01 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdelboy01 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Me thinks the yanks will be sending various ships to the moon with payloads to drop in certain places between now and when the chinesse get there!!

As the guy said near the end we have powerful telescopes that can see billions of miles away. Why can they point one at a landing site and let us have a look?

I can just image the chinesse laughing their nuts off if they can prove it never happened.

They clearly faked the pictures but wont even admit that.

Crosshairs etched on the camara lenses but bits of the lunar landing equipment OVER the crosshairs!!!! Schoolboy error.

Sand thrown up by wheels and feet dropping at the same speed as they would have on earth when the speed of the footage is increased! Schoolboy error.

Flags flapping in a wind that should not be there. Schoolboy error.

Using the same back ground in different landings. Schoolboy error.

I think the main reason for the total cover up along 'the never admit nothing' line is that a lot of innocent people seem to have possibly been murdered. While the instigators are alive that line will continue.

One thing we did get from the moon landings was photoshop!!!

ExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by crystaljim
You watched a show on Channel 5, didn't do any back up research and then posted you don't believe it happenned.

No offence, but what sort of reaction did you think you would get?
I watched the programme as well and almost started a thread about it as well.
I was left, as Barbara was, questioning whether it all actually happened. 'Questioning' being the key word here. Not saying it did not happen, just questioning whether it did. As I have said it was not a balanced programme, but you rationalise these things a little after the programme ends not immediately afterwards.
Old 12-12-2012, 09:52 PM

SE25 exile Sam the man is hereSE25 exile Sam the man is hereSE25 exile Sam the man is hereSE25 exile Sam the man is hereSE25 exile Sam the man is hereSE25 exile Sam the man is hereSE25 exile Sam the man is hereSE25 exile Sam the man is hereSE25 exile Sam the man is hereSE25 exile Sam the man is hereSE25 exile Sam the man is here
Quote:

I want something a bit more concrete than that!

Don't you think it odd that no other country has ever landed on the moon?

How did they get through the radiation field (the Van-something Belt)?
Try reading this at your leisure, then come back and debate properly Barbara:

To view the link you have to Register or Login
Old 12-12-2012, 09:54 PM

Barbara4003 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBarbara4003 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBarbara4003 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBarbara4003 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBarbara4003 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBarbara4003 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBarbara4003 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBarbara4003 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBarbara4003 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBarbara4003 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBarbara4003 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
And just to throw a couple of other things into the mix, I'm not convinced Lee Harvey Oswald was a lone shooter and I'm not convinced Marilyn Monroe took an overdose.

Do your worst on that
Old 12-12-2012, 09:55 PM

delboy01 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdelboy01 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdelboy01 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdelboy01 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdelboy01 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdelboy01 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdelboy01 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdelboy01 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdelboy01 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdelboy01 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdelboy01 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by CT_Palace
Was the astronaut Gus Grissom?

He queried whether it really happened?
No, He was very critical and out spoken. He was killed in an 'accidental fire' when they were performing a systems test. They could not even get the comms working when they were doing that. He can be heard to say, jesus if we can't even get the comms working on the ground how the hell are we going to on the moon! Should I use a phone'. They were pretty much his final words.

No private investigation has been allowed on the capsual which locked in area51. His family believe it was sabotage.
Old 12-12-2012, 09:55 PM

Budgie Byrne : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBudgie Byrne : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBudgie Byrne : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBudgie Byrne : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBudgie Byrne : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBudgie Byrne : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBudgie Byrne : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBudgie Byrne : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBudgie Byrne : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBudgie Byrne : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBudgie Byrne : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
The astronaut was called Grissom.

I can't remember the report writer's name.

Gus died a horrific death with two fellow Apollo astronauts in a fire on Apollo 1 during pre flight testing at Cape Kennedy

I suggest you contact Buzz Aldrin and ask him if he really went to the moon or do you watch Prof Brian Cox? Ask him. I am sure they will convince you

[Malcolm Allison, Flamboyant manager with the fedora hat 1927 - 2010 The Eagles "Godfather" RIP
Old 12-12-2012, 09:56 PM
Big Member

ebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by ElwissAtMemphis
.... Like thousands of other NASA employees....
Who have, mysteriously, been dying over the past 40-50 years. Healthy 80 and 90 year olds, suddenly gone. Heart attacks, cancer - yeah, right, we know what really has gone on.
Old 12-12-2012, 09:57 PM
Ex-Connecticut

CT_Palace Sam the man is hereCT_Palace Sam the man is hereCT_Palace Sam the man is hereCT_Palace Sam the man is hereCT_Palace Sam the man is hereCT_Palace Sam the man is hereCT_Palace Sam the man is hereCT_Palace Sam the man is hereCT_Palace Sam the man is hereCT_Palace Sam the man is hereCT_Palace Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by delboy01
No, He was killed in an 'accidental fire' when they were performing a systems test.
I know that.
That's why I was asking Barbara or Exiled if he was the Astronaut who queried the moon landings, becuase he'd have a hard time doing it as the accident happened before Apollo 11.
Old 12-12-2012, 09:58 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Budgie Byrne

Gus died a horrific death with two fellow Apollo astronauts in a fire on Apollo 1 during pre flight testing at Cape Kennedy

I suggest you contact Buzz Aldrin and ask him if he really went to the moon or do you watch Prof Brian Cox? Ask him. I am sure they will convince you
Brian Cox totally believes it. He has called anyone who doesn't believe it a 'f*ckwit'

Delboy01 has explained about the Gus Grissom thing that was mentioned on the programme.
Old 12-12-2012, 09:59 PM
pura vida

Sunny Fan : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSunny Fan : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSunny Fan : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSunny Fan : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSunny Fan : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSunny Fan : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSunny Fan : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSunny Fan : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSunny Fan : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSunny Fan : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSunny Fan : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Lots of craziness with far too many exclamation marks.
Just one thing; please, in your signature, can you spell Bolasie correctly? I see Bolaise so many times from so many posters, and it's getting on my wick, particularly when it's on every one of your posts.
Thanks
Ex-Connecticut

Quote:
Me thinks the yanks will be sending various ships to the moon with payloads to drop in certain places between now and when the chinesse get there!!

As the guy said near the end we have powerful telescopes that can see billions of miles away. Why can they point one at a landing site and let us have a look?

I can just image the chinesse laughing their nuts off if they can prove it never happened.

They clearly faked the pictures but wont even admit that.

Crosshairs etched on the camara lenses but bits of the lunar landing equipment OVER the crosshairs!!!! Schoolboy error.

Sand thrown up by wheels and feet dropping at the same speed as they would have on earth when the speed of the footage is increased! Schoolboy error.

Flags flapping in a wind that should not be there. Schoolboy error.

Using the same back ground in different landings. Schoolboy error.

I think the main reason for the total cover up along 'the never admit nothing' line is that a lot of innocent people seem to have possibly been murdered. While the instigators are alive that line will continue.

One thing we did get from the moon landings was photoshop!!!
I sincerely hope this post is a wind-up.

Budgie Byrne : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBudgie Byrne : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBudgie Byrne : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBudgie Byrne : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBudgie Byrne : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBudgie Byrne : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBudgie Byrne : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBudgie Byrne : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBudgie Byrne : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBudgie Byrne : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBudgie Byrne : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
No, He was very critical and out spoken. He was killed in an 'accidental fire' when they were performing a systems test. They could not even get the comms working when they were doing that. He can be heard to say, jesus if we can't even get the comms working on the ground how the hell are we going to on the moon! Should I use a phone'. They were pretty much his final words.

No private investigation has been allowed on the capsual which locked in area51. His family believe it was sabotage.
Not sure where you picked this up from, but it is not strictly true.

[Malcolm Allison, Flamboyant manager with the fedora hat 1927 - 2010 The Eagles "Godfather" RIP
Old 12-12-2012, 10:01 PM
Emancipated

TheJudge sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkTheJudge sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkTheJudge sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkTheJudge sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkTheJudge sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkTheJudge sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkTheJudge sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkTheJudge sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkTheJudge sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkTheJudge sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkTheJudge sings up the sun in a dawn so very dark
Quote:

Grissom died in 1967. That's 2 years before the first landing. He was voicing his own concerns about the project I expect.
Old 12-12-2012, 10:02 PM
looking at things

cross_eyed_ed : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecross_eyed_ed : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecross_eyed_ed : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecross_eyed_ed : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecross_eyed_ed : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecross_eyed_ed : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecross_eyed_ed : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecross_eyed_ed : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecross_eyed_ed : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecross_eyed_ed : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecross_eyed_ed : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
.... yes or no?

I just watched a programme and I'm pretty convinced it didn't happen.
Idiot ******* troll.
Ex-Connecticut

Quote:
Originally Posted by Budgie Byrne
Not sure where you picked this up from, but it is not strictly true.
that's never stopped a moon landing conspiracist before.

Quote:
Brian Cox totally believes it. He has called anyone who doesn't believe it a 'f*ckwit'

Delboy01 has explained about the Gus Grissom thing that was mentioned on the programme.

Sorry Barbara, but Delboy is a little off the facts.

Brian Cox is spot on in what he says. He is one of the worlds most respected astronomers. If you cannot believe him, then there is no hope the rest of us can convince you