Home | Forums | Galleries | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Off Topic » General Chit Chat

Notices

General Chit Chat Off topic conversations. Please do not post CPFC or sport related threads here

Old 19-02-2015, 01:49 PM
Bass Man

bunter came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbunter came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbunter came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbunter came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbunter came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbunter came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbunter came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbunter came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbunter came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbunter came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbunter came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
im loving it so far. Yes we know how he will become saul goodman so it kinda makes it a bit pointless but I think there will be some flash forwards at somepoint as well and we might get to see saul atone for all the bad things hes done/going to do on the show.
Old 19-02-2015, 02:17 PM
gastros/kids/delis/olives

AndyStreet Sam the man is hereAndyStreet Sam the man is hereAndyStreet Sam the man is hereAndyStreet Sam the man is hereAndyStreet Sam the man is hereAndyStreet Sam the man is hereAndyStreet Sam the man is hereAndyStreet Sam the man is hereAndyStreet Sam the man is hereAndyStreet Sam the man is hereAndyStreet Sam the man is here
Still loving it. I have no issue with knowing how it all ends up - drama has been doing that since the days of the Greeks.
Old 20-02-2015, 09:22 PM
Wheelie McWheelface

A Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is here
If we were that worried about 'knowing the future' we would not have watched Titanic. Oh, hang on... I didn't. Although I did see a few stills that Medhi/Tony sent me.
Old 23-02-2015, 07:16 AM
No Islands in This Desert

welshneil : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minewelshneil : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minewelshneil : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minewelshneil : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minewelshneil : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minewelshneil : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minewelshneil : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minewelshneil : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minewelshneil : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minewelshneil : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minewelshneil : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
I haven't watched it, nor Breaking Bad, but it's filmed here in Albuquerque where I live so I was wondering how it makes the city look.

Does it make it look like a place you'd want to visit?
Old 23-02-2015, 09:29 AM
Bass Man

bunter came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbunter came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbunter came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbunter came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbunter came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbunter came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbunter came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbunter came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbunter came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbunter came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbunter came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by welshneil View Post
I haven't watched it, nor Breaking Bad, but it's filmed here in Albuquerque where I live so I was wondering how it makes the city look.

hell yeah! id visit just to geek out at various locations!
Old 23-02-2015, 10:26 AM
Morally devoid scum

danpalace07 Sam the man is heredanpalace07 Sam the man is heredanpalace07 Sam the man is heredanpalace07 Sam the man is heredanpalace07 Sam the man is heredanpalace07 Sam the man is heredanpalace07 Sam the man is heredanpalace07 Sam the man is heredanpalace07 Sam the man is heredanpalace07 Sam the man is heredanpalace07 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by welshneil View Post

There's some great scenery but it doesn't reflect particularly well on the people
Old 23-02-2015, 10:57 AM
Wheelie McWheelface

A Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is here
My impression is that it is full of meth labs, meth addicts, corruption, gangsters, guns, desert, industrial facilities, bent lawyers, dust... and fried chicken.

Yes, I would love to visit. Makes Croydon look like a picnic in the park
Old 23-02-2015, 10:59 AM
Wheelie McWheelface

Looking forward to tomorrow now. Tuesday evening's now have a new purpose
Old 23-02-2015, 01:29 PM

Chris K Sam the man is hereChris K Sam the man is hereChris K Sam the man is hereChris K Sam the man is hereChris K Sam the man is hereChris K Sam the man is hereChris K Sam the man is hereChris K Sam the man is hereChris K Sam the man is hereChris K Sam the man is hereChris K Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by A Wooden Fish On Wheels View Post
My impression is that it is full of meth labs, meth addicts, corruption, gangsters, guns, desert, industrial facilities, bent lawyers, dust... and fried chicken.
And a bigger sky than Selhurst but I guess that's more down to the filming
Old 24-02-2015, 07:25 PM
Ex-Connecticut

CT_Palace Sam the man is hereCT_Palace Sam the man is hereCT_Palace Sam the man is hereCT_Palace Sam the man is hereCT_Palace Sam the man is hereCT_Palace Sam the man is hereCT_Palace Sam the man is hereCT_Palace Sam the man is hereCT_Palace Sam the man is hereCT_Palace Sam the man is hereCT_Palace Sam the man is here
Saul Goodman.

Now I get it!
Old 24-02-2015, 07:34 PM
My Name Isn't Jono

Jono14 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJono14 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJono14 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJono14 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJono14 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJono14 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJono14 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJono14 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJono14 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJono14 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJono14 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
I love this, can see it being one of my favourite shows all time. I don't think they could ever make too much Breaking Bad related television.
Old 24-02-2015, 09:59 PM
Wheelie McWheelface

Watching E4 now... Brilliant, really moving on now and going much much deeper. Fantastic.
Old 24-02-2015, 10:14 PM
Wheelie McWheelface

Quote:
Originally Posted by CT_Palace View Post
Saul Goodman.

Now I get it!
How could I go right through Breaking Bad without seeing a simple pun like that!
Old 24-02-2015, 10:17 PM
Readmitted into society

Chunt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChunt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChunt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChunt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChunt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChunt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChunt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChunt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChunt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChunt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChunt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by CT_Palace View Post
Saul Goodman.

Now I get it!
Exactly what I thought!! Dunno how this never clicked!
Old 24-02-2015, 11:17 PM
Wheelie McWheelface

I heard it tonight when he was in the alley with the fatbloke but still it wouldn't have clicked without Connecticut's post!
Old 25-02-2015, 01:16 PM
Bass Man

the long con in the latest episode was brilliant! totally didnt expect it for some reason.
Old 25-02-2015, 09:10 PM

Kevin T came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKevin T came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKevin T came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKevin T came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKevin T came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKevin T came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKevin T came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKevin T came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKevin T came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKevin T came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKevin T came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Is read about the pun in a preview article so I wasn't surprised when I heard it in the show last night
Old 27-02-2015, 01:01 AM
By hand or by Bannan

Excowboy Sam the man is hereExcowboy Sam the man is hereExcowboy Sam the man is hereExcowboy Sam the man is hereExcowboy Sam the man is hereExcowboy Sam the man is hereExcowboy Sam the man is hereExcowboy Sam the man is hereExcowboy Sam the man is hereExcowboy Sam the man is hereExcowboy Sam the man is here
I wasn't that impressed with the third episode to be honest. Too much of not much happening, iffy dialogue and a weak ending.

Clearly in the minority, though, and hoping to be pleasantly surprised next week.

Werner Herzog
Old 27-02-2015, 01:01 AM
By hand or by Bannan

Excowboy Sam the man is hereExcowboy Sam the man is hereExcowboy Sam the man is hereExcowboy Sam the man is hereExcowboy Sam the man is hereExcowboy Sam the man is hereExcowboy Sam the man is hereExcowboy Sam the man is hereExcowboy Sam the man is hereExcowboy Sam the man is hereExcowboy Sam the man is here
I wasn't that impressed with the third episode to be honest. Too much of not much happening, iffy dialogue and a weak ending.

Clearly in the minority, though, and hoping to be pleasantly surprised next week.

Werner Herzog
Old 27-02-2015, 09:55 AM

1234 is very understanding, and so aware of all my situations1234 is very understanding, and so aware of all my situations1234 is very understanding, and so aware of all my situations1234 is very understanding, and so aware of all my situations1234 is very understanding, and so aware of all my situations1234 is very understanding, and so aware of all my situations1234 is very understanding, and so aware of all my situations1234 is very understanding, and so aware of all my situations1234 is very understanding, and so aware of all my situations1234 is very understanding, and so aware of all my situations1234 is very understanding, and so aware of all my situations
that was episode 4 not 3!
Been brilliant so far - absolutely spot on