Home | Forums | Galleries | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Off Topic General Chit Chat

Notices

General Chit Chat Off topic conversations. Please do not post CPFC or sport related threads here

Old 27-02-2015, 11:11 AM
'or 0=0'

The Omen came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Omen came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Omen came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Omen came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Omen came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Omen came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Omen came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Omen came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Omen came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Omen came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Omen came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
What is wrong with Chuck? Was it mentioned in episode 1 and I missed it?
Old 27-02-2015, 11:53 AM
Bombay Bad Boy

Dave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is here
No, I think it's left to the reader.

He's agoraphobic - we will learn why soon
Old 27-02-2015, 01:59 PM
Otis McOtis

Thanet Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThanet Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThanet Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThanet Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThanet Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThanet Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThanet Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThanet Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThanet Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThanet Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThanet Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Really enjoyed episode 4 !

Hot summer's day and sticky black tarmac, feeding ducks in the park and wishing you were far away -
Paul Weller
Old 27-02-2015, 02:07 PM
Ex-Connecticut

CT_Palace Sam the man is hereCT_Palace Sam the man is hereCT_Palace Sam the man is hereCT_Palace Sam the man is hereCT_Palace Sam the man is hereCT_Palace Sam the man is hereCT_Palace Sam the man is hereCT_Palace Sam the man is hereCT_Palace Sam the man is hereCT_Palace Sam the man is hereCT_Palace Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave View Post
No, I think it's left to the reader.

He's agoraphobic - we will learn why soon
And electrophobic
Old 27-02-2015, 04:09 PM
'or 0=0'

The Omen came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Omen came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Omen came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Omen came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Omen came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Omen came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Omen came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Omen came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Omen came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Omen came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Omen came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
I'm enjoying it, don't get me wrong, but I am surprised at the level of enjoyment others seem to be getting from it! It is no Breaking Bad, not even close for me yet. It is entertaining, but I have a bad feeling it may struggle to reach the heights of other great shows out there.
Old 27-02-2015, 04:59 PM
Ex-Connecticut

CT_Palace Sam the man is hereCT_Palace Sam the man is hereCT_Palace Sam the man is hereCT_Palace Sam the man is hereCT_Palace Sam the man is hereCT_Palace Sam the man is hereCT_Palace Sam the man is hereCT_Palace Sam the man is hereCT_Palace Sam the man is hereCT_Palace Sam the man is hereCT_Palace Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Omen View Post
I'm enjoying it, don't get me wrong, but I am surprised at the level of enjoyment others seem to be getting from it! It is no Breaking Bad, not even close for me yet. It is entertaining, but I have a bad feeling it may struggle to reach the heights of other great shows out there.
I agree. Our man Saul is just such an enjoyably watchable character though.
Old 06-03-2015, 09:37 AM
'or 0=0'

Obviously wasn't a great episode... nobody is talking about it.

I am a little worried about this show. There isn't much pace to it and any little story they spark up seems to fade quite quickly.

It is certainly no Breaking Bad.
Old 06-03-2015, 09:57 AM

Chris K Sam the man is hereChris K Sam the man is hereChris K Sam the man is hereChris K Sam the man is hereChris K Sam the man is hereChris K Sam the man is hereChris K Sam the man is hereChris K Sam the man is hereChris K Sam the man is hereChris K Sam the man is hereChris K Sam the man is here
Yeah I agree, it's taken a bit of a dip. However, I remember nothing really happening in the first series of The Sopranos and that turned out okay.
Old 06-03-2015, 12:02 PM
Question!

AJ's right boot came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAJ's right boot came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAJ's right boot came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAJ's right boot came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAJ's right boot came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAJ's right boot came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAJ's right boot came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAJ's right boot came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAJ's right boot came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAJ's right boot came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAJ's right boot came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Have to say I'm absolutely loving this! I thought it was gonna be a shocker.

Now repeat after me "I AM FREE".
Old 06-03-2015, 03:43 PM

PhillyEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePhillyEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePhillyEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePhillyEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePhillyEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePhillyEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePhillyEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePhillyEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePhillyEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePhillyEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePhillyEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by AJ's right boot View Post
Have to say I'm absolutely loving this! I thought it was gonna be a shocker.
What he said!
Old 10-03-2015, 01:17 PM

griggs knocked on the bar and pointed to a bottle on the shelfgriggs knocked on the bar and pointed to a bottle on the shelfgriggs knocked on the bar and pointed to a bottle on the shelfgriggs knocked on the bar and pointed to a bottle on the shelfgriggs knocked on the bar and pointed to a bottle on the shelfgriggs knocked on the bar and pointed to a bottle on the shelfgriggs knocked on the bar and pointed to a bottle on the shelfgriggs knocked on the bar and pointed to a bottle on the shelfgriggs knocked on the bar and pointed to a bottle on the shelfgriggs knocked on the bar and pointed to a bottle on the shelfgriggs knocked on the bar and pointed to a bottle on the shelf
This week's is cracking and the series can only really kick on now.
Old 10-03-2015, 02:38 PM

maestro Sam the man is heremaestro Sam the man is heremaestro Sam the man is heremaestro Sam the man is heremaestro Sam the man is heremaestro Sam the man is heremaestro Sam the man is heremaestro Sam the man is heremaestro Sam the man is heremaestro Sam the man is heremaestro Sam the man is here
Good episode this week

http://www.gurkhajustice.org.uk/
Old 10-03-2015, 02:58 PM
Lovely

brighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Omen View Post
Obviously wasn't a great episode... nobody is talking about it.

I am a little worried about this show. There isn't much pace to it and any little story they spark up seems to fade quite quickly.

It is certainly no Breaking Bad.
In this age of immediate gratification people have no patience.

Personally, I'm liking the pacing of this. Gives time for Saul's character to develop nicely.
Old 10-03-2015, 07:56 PM
Wheelie McWheelface

A Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is here
Shit nearly forgot it's Saul night!
Old 11-03-2015, 02:03 PM

mattcpfc1905 sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkmattcpfc1905 sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkmattcpfc1905 sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkmattcpfc1905 sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkmattcpfc1905 sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkmattcpfc1905 sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkmattcpfc1905 sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkmattcpfc1905 sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkmattcpfc1905 sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkmattcpfc1905 sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkmattcpfc1905 sings up the sun in a dawn so very dark
Great episode last night, the guy who plays Mike is a very good actor
Old 11-03-2015, 02:07 PM
Bombay Bad Boy

Dave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is here
Enjoyed it too

Although one needs to suspend believe somewhat to imagine Mike is 10 years younger and not the ten years older like he looks
Old 11-03-2015, 05:12 PM
My Name Isn't Jono

Jono14 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJono14 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJono14 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJono14 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJono14 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJono14 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJono14 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJono14 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJono14 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJono14 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJono14 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Brilliant episode.
Old 11-03-2015, 10:02 PM

Tomo Sam the man is hereTomo Sam the man is hereTomo Sam the man is hereTomo Sam the man is hereTomo Sam the man is hereTomo Sam the man is hereTomo Sam the man is hereTomo Sam the man is hereTomo Sam the man is hereTomo Sam the man is hereTomo Sam the man is here
Fantastic episode. Really ******* good
Old 11-03-2015, 10:03 PM

Tomo Sam the man is hereTomo Sam the man is hereTomo Sam the man is hereTomo Sam the man is hereTomo Sam the man is hereTomo Sam the man is hereTomo Sam the man is hereTomo Sam the man is hereTomo Sam the man is hereTomo Sam the man is hereTomo Sam the man is here
Didn't think much of episode 4 though
Old 11-03-2015, 10:10 PM
Wheelie McWheelface

A Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is here
Are they switching writers around like BB?