Home | Forums | Galleries | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Off Topic General Chit Chat

Notices

General Chit Chat Off topic conversations. Please do not post CPFC or sport related threads here

Old 24-12-2016, 09:20 PM

aquickgame2 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineaquickgame2 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineaquickgame2 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineaquickgame2 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineaquickgame2 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineaquickgame2 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineaquickgame2 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineaquickgame2 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineaquickgame2 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineaquickgame2 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineaquickgame2 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Christmas family rows

Its Christmas Eve..and my mob have already started,I've had to get away

How are you lot getting on ?
Old 24-12-2016, 09:23 PM
Got any nuts?

Wolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by aquickgame2 View Post
Its Christmas Eve..and my mob have already started,I've had to get away

How are you lot getting on ?
**** off.
Old 24-12-2016, 09:44 PM

aquickgame2 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineaquickgame2 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineaquickgame2 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineaquickgame2 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineaquickgame2 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineaquickgame2 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineaquickgame2 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineaquickgame2 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineaquickgame2 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineaquickgame2 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineaquickgame2 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolfnipplechips View Post
**** off.

Had a few of them..not even 10pm Christmas eve
Old 24-12-2016, 09:45 PM
Happy Felix Day!

Adlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is here
Not all of ours are even turning up as they are not speaking to each other.

I keep well out of it.
The Defector looks like no other breaking pitch in the game. It is well-supinated, leaving the right hand of Fernandez at a fastball trajectory before the laws of physics cease to apply and the laws of awesome take over.
Old 24-12-2016, 09:45 PM
Got any nuts?

Wolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by aquickgame2 View Post
Had a few of them..not even 10pm Christmas eve

Merry Christmas.
Old 24-12-2016, 09:56 PM
It's a term of affection

Fatboy Sam the man is hereFatboy Sam the man is hereFatboy Sam the man is hereFatboy Sam the man is hereFatboy Sam the man is hereFatboy Sam the man is hereFatboy Sam the man is hereFatboy Sam the man is hereFatboy Sam the man is hereFatboy Sam the man is hereFatboy Sam the man is here
All quiet so far....
Old 24-12-2016, 10:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fatboy View Post
All quiet so far....
Enjoy,while its still good
Old 24-12-2016, 10:29 PM
Puncheon above our weight

sydney eagle Sam the man is heresydney eagle Sam the man is heresydney eagle Sam the man is heresydney eagle Sam the man is heresydney eagle Sam the man is heresydney eagle Sam the man is heresydney eagle Sam the man is heresydney eagle Sam the man is heresydney eagle Sam the man is heresydney eagle Sam the man is heresydney eagle Sam the man is here
All my family except immediate family live in London so it's not bad here at all

I'm too busy ramming food and beer in my face to argue with anybody
Old 24-12-2016, 10:32 PM

eagletops is ice and dust, is sky; can see horses wading through snowdriftseagletops is ice and dust, is sky; can see horses wading through snowdriftseagletops is ice and dust, is sky; can see horses wading through snowdriftseagletops is ice and dust, is sky; can see horses wading through snowdriftseagletops is ice and dust, is sky; can see horses wading through snowdriftseagletops is ice and dust, is sky; can see horses wading through snowdriftseagletops is ice and dust, is sky; can see horses wading through snowdriftseagletops is ice and dust, is sky; can see horses wading through snowdriftseagletops is ice and dust, is sky; can see horses wading through snowdriftseagletops is ice and dust, is sky; can see horses wading through snowdriftseagletops is ice and dust, is sky; can see horses wading through snowdrifts
Been moaned at by the Mrs for drinking too much already .... god knows what I am in for tomorrow! MERRY CHRISTMAS All!!
Old 24-12-2016, 10:43 PM
South Penge Massive

elgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is here
We've all got into the drink so that seems as good a temporary fix as any. Will deal with tomorrow tomorrow. Nice to feel welcome innit

Who funds the anti russia propaganda site bellingcat? http://newsvideo.su/video/9455566
Pretty obvious really.
Old 24-12-2016, 10:46 PM
Vendere e vincere

Popester came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPopester came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPopester came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPopester came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPopester came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPopester came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPopester came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPopester came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPopester came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPopester came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPopester came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
We are hosting tomorrow. My Mum wanted to drop off a couple of presents for my kids. I said that's fine but we have friends coming round for drinks at 3 so any other time. She turns up at 3 and wonders why I'm not pleased to see her....
Old 24-12-2016, 10:48 PM

cdm61 Sam the man is herecdm61 Sam the man is herecdm61 Sam the man is herecdm61 Sam the man is herecdm61 Sam the man is herecdm61 Sam the man is herecdm61 Sam the man is herecdm61 Sam the man is herecdm61 Sam the man is herecdm61 Sam the man is herecdm61 Sam the man is here
You should always be pleased to see your Mum
Old 24-12-2016, 10:52 PM
Vendere e vincere

Popester came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPopester came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPopester came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPopester came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPopester came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPopester came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPopester came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPopester came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPopester came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPopester came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPopester came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by cdm61 View Post
Even when you say come any time before 3?

And she's not babysat for an eternity?
I'm thinking about it

Eddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is here
We are all doing fine but my Mrs. (the only sober one) did have to take Dad to A&E after he cut open his head by going to get Mum's card out of the car and then shutting the car boot on his own head. Head glued, no panic!

hatter8142 Sam the man is herehatter8142 Sam the man is herehatter8142 Sam the man is herehatter8142 Sam the man is herehatter8142 Sam the man is herehatter8142 Sam the man is herehatter8142 Sam the man is herehatter8142 Sam the man is herehatter8142 Sam the man is herehatter8142 Sam the man is herehatter8142 Sam the man is here
Quote:
I would love to see mine again and my Dad.
Old 24-12-2016, 10:58 PM
Puncheon above our weight

sydney eagle Sam the man is heresydney eagle Sam the man is heresydney eagle Sam the man is heresydney eagle Sam the man is heresydney eagle Sam the man is heresydney eagle Sam the man is heresydney eagle Sam the man is heresydney eagle Sam the man is heresydney eagle Sam the man is heresydney eagle Sam the man is heresydney eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
This
Old 24-12-2016, 10:59 PM

bigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is here
My closest remaining relative is my cousin (who's great). Been a horrific few years, basically a cull on my family so believe when I say make the most of it. We all fight but don't let it drag on and make sure that whatever is said in the heat of the moment, you all know what matters!
Old 25-12-2016, 03:13 AM
Morally devoid scum

danpalace07 Sam the man is heredanpalace07 Sam the man is heredanpalace07 Sam the man is heredanpalace07 Sam the man is heredanpalace07 Sam the man is heredanpalace07 Sam the man is heredanpalace07 Sam the man is heredanpalace07 Sam the man is heredanpalace07 Sam the man is heredanpalace07 Sam the man is heredanpalace07 Sam the man is here
who can be arsed to argue on Christmas?
Old 25-12-2016, 03:16 AM
Lt. Columbo's no. 1 fan

dweedman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdweedman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdweedman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdweedman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdweedman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdweedman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdweedman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdweedman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdweedman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdweedman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdweedman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by danpalace07 View Post
who can be arsed to argue on Christmas?
Quite so. In fact, I'd say Christmas is the only day of the year my family never has a major argument. Can't quite say the same for the other 364, however.
I'll be there
CLIMBING UP THE WAAAAAAAALLS
Old 25-12-2016, 04:06 AM
lay me down.

matayusgiovanni came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmatayusgiovanni came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmatayusgiovanni came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmatayusgiovanni came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmatayusgiovanni came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmatayusgiovanni came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmatayusgiovanni came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmatayusgiovanni came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmatayusgiovanni came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmatayusgiovanni came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmatayusgiovanni came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Not when you're 16 and knocking one out in your bedroom to a Kylie Minogue video circa 1986.

Selhurstparkflyer.