Home | Forums | Galleries | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Off Topic » General Chit Chat

Notices

General Chit Chat Off topic conversations. Please do not post CPFC or sport related threads here

Old 26-03-2017, 02:53 PM
I'm watching you

biggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Harry Bassett View Post
I know that its a statement of the obvious--but you will not know that you are dead!
How do you know? If your dead, the world could be your oyster. In another life, Palace fans might like bhfc.

The party on the left, are now the party on the right.
Old 26-03-2017, 02:56 PM
XXVII

little al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by biggus mickus View Post
How do you know? If your dead, the world could be your oyster. In another life, Palace fans might like bhfc.
I wanna be immortal.
Old 26-03-2017, 02:58 PM
XXVII

little al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Leopald Stotch View Post
At 47, for the first time I can remember, I recently sat down and thought about my death. I have no belief in any afterlife, so I just came to the conclusion that I need to do more with whatever time I've got left. But my biggest decision was donating my body to the London Anatomy Office.
I've made it quite clear in my will that I do not wish for any kind of morbid event to mark my passing, and have set aside a few grand with the instructions that my friends and family should arrange a BBQ one weekend and have a piss up.
One slight downside to my decision is the LAO do not allow you to put a caveat instructing that my gentleman's sausage would normally be much bigger than it appears, but I can only assume the cold slab has made it shrink.
Yep, I said the same, they can take anything they can use off my body. As for funeral, its a rip off, and I want it to be as cheap as poss, chuck me on the tip for I care.
Old 26-03-2017, 03:16 PM

ExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by keltic eagle View Post
But your mobility is already shit you old ****
Old 26-03-2017, 03:51 PM

Harry Bassett Sam the man is hereHarry Bassett Sam the man is hereHarry Bassett Sam the man is hereHarry Bassett Sam the man is hereHarry Bassett Sam the man is hereHarry Bassett Sam the man is hereHarry Bassett Sam the man is hereHarry Bassett Sam the man is hereHarry Bassett Sam the man is hereHarry Bassett Sam the man is hereHarry Bassett Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Leopald Stotch View Post
Aa piss up.
One slight downside to my decision is the LAO do not allow you to put a caveat instructing that my gentleman's sausage would normally be much bigger than it appears, but I can only assume the cold slab has made it shrink.
Its quite offal.
Old 26-03-2017, 04:01 PM

hatter8142 Sam the man is herehatter8142 Sam the man is herehatter8142 Sam the man is herehatter8142 Sam the man is herehatter8142 Sam the man is herehatter8142 Sam the man is herehatter8142 Sam the man is herehatter8142 Sam the man is herehatter8142 Sam the man is herehatter8142 Sam the man is herehatter8142 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by little al View Post
I get that too. Its the timeline, would like to say my goodbyes then go. Not hit by the proverbial bus on my way to work.
That's better than being hit by the bus on the way home from work!
Old 26-03-2017, 05:24 PM

Location: currently on steep hill overlooking Hastings and the sea
DocSavage came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDocSavage came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDocSavage came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDocSavage came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDocSavage came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDocSavage came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDocSavage came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDocSavage came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDocSavage came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDocSavage came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDocSavage came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
relax only the good die young
Old 26-03-2017, 05:41 PM
I'm watching you

biggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Harry Bassett View Post
Its quite offal.
Bloody rubbish joke.

Repped.

The party on the left, are now the party on the right.
Old 26-03-2017, 05:43 PM

Am Phibian Sam the man is hereAm Phibian Sam the man is hereAm Phibian Sam the man is hereAm Phibian Sam the man is hereAm Phibian Sam the man is hereAm Phibian Sam the man is hereAm Phibian Sam the man is hereAm Phibian Sam the man is hereAm Phibian Sam the man is hereAm Phibian Sam the man is hereAm Phibian Sam the man is here
I've got Glaswegian DNA. Every day is a bonus.
Old 28-12-2018, 01:20 AM
The Spiky One

Hedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is here
Didn't want to start a new thread...

My Mother in Law is on her death bed. She is 102 and in an assisted living facility being cared for mainly by hospice folks.

I am absolutely amazed and her resilience to keep going, and the human body to survive. About 5 five days ago that stopped giving her food and water. They have been giving her morphine for a few days now, and still she just lies there eyes closed and breathing shallow. It's doing my head in trying to figure out how she is still with us.

In contrast we all hear stories of people getting a little bump on the head and being dead in days, of people being diagnosed with cancer and dead within weeks. Strong healthy people dropping dead on the spot. It's a funny old game.

After my MIL goes that will only leave Keith Richards and the cockroaches left to survive Armageddon.
Old 28-12-2018, 01:56 AM
Ex Waddon bloke

Les Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is here
Never been depressive always had a happy kind of outlook but death does not bother me, always had thoughts that if it was really not worth the aggravation why not?

Bit selfish I suppose...

What a happy thread LOL
Old 28-12-2018, 03:08 AM

foresthillbilly Sam the man is hereforesthillbilly Sam the man is hereforesthillbilly Sam the man is hereforesthillbilly Sam the man is hereforesthillbilly Sam the man is hereforesthillbilly Sam the man is hereforesthillbilly Sam the man is hereforesthillbilly Sam the man is hereforesthillbilly Sam the man is hereforesthillbilly Sam the man is hereforesthillbilly Sam the man is here
Never thought I would succumb to death, until the past few years. A bit like the OP, I hope it is quick and painless when it comes to me.
Old 28-12-2018, 03:13 AM
Laths

laths came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietlaths came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietlaths came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietlaths came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietlaths came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietlaths came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietlaths came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietlaths came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietlaths came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietlaths came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietlaths came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
It’s like being under perpetual general anaesthetic, you know nothing.
Old 28-12-2018, 03:37 AM

foresthillbilly Sam the man is hereforesthillbilly Sam the man is hereforesthillbilly Sam the man is hereforesthillbilly Sam the man is hereforesthillbilly Sam the man is hereforesthillbilly Sam the man is hereforesthillbilly Sam the man is hereforesthillbilly Sam the man is hereforesthillbilly Sam the man is hereforesthillbilly Sam the man is hereforesthillbilly Sam the man is here
Death. It's a cost ££
A neighbour died recently. He left his body to medical science (and was fortunate there was a vacancy), so no funeral cost. But no remains to be buried, either.
That's how i'd like to be dealt with.
Another neighbour died a few weeks ago, and I went to their cremation. After 15 minutes, it transpired I was at the wrong one (thought I didn't recognise anyone )
Managed to sneak in at the back of the proper one, just as the eulogy was starting.
2 for the price of 1
Old 28-12-2018, 03:38 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by laths View Post
It’s like being under perpetual general anaesthetic, you know nothing.
Does it last long ?
Old 28-12-2018, 03:40 AM

Death. It brings out the best and worst of surviving family and friends
Old 28-12-2018, 05:03 AM

KYLIE MINEAGLE Sam the man is hereKYLIE MINEAGLE Sam the man is hereKYLIE MINEAGLE Sam the man is hereKYLIE MINEAGLE Sam the man is hereKYLIE MINEAGLE Sam the man is hereKYLIE MINEAGLE Sam the man is hereKYLIE MINEAGLE Sam the man is hereKYLIE MINEAGLE Sam the man is hereKYLIE MINEAGLE Sam the man is hereKYLIE MINEAGLE Sam the man is hereKYLIE MINEAGLE Sam the man is here
Mine will be fighting over my Palace shirt collection. It's all I have that's worth anything.
Old 28-12-2018, 05:10 AM

bubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is here
Life’s tough at the moment and have days where the thought of death isn’t concerning but seems rather alluring. All that rest - heaven

The problem is due to my little girls needs I’m now fixated on living as long as I possibly can to be around to help her. Dying is not an option!

“Supporting Palace has a certain cult value – like pretending that some Peruvian rock band is the best in the world.”
- John Peel
Old 28-12-2018, 05:27 AM

hatter8142 Sam the man is herehatter8142 Sam the man is herehatter8142 Sam the man is herehatter8142 Sam the man is herehatter8142 Sam the man is herehatter8142 Sam the man is herehatter8142 Sam the man is herehatter8142 Sam the man is herehatter8142 Sam the man is herehatter8142 Sam the man is herehatter8142 Sam the man is here
I think about death a lot of the time, I've held people in my arms as they've died. I don't fear death I fear never ever seeing my Children and my Grandchildren again.
Old 28-12-2018, 05:52 AM

bubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is here
Being a human and having an awareness of your own mortality and those that you love too is bloody cruel isn’t it. No wonder people make up Gods and religions.

I do envy animals in that respect because, as far as we know, they don’t ponder these things or are plagued by thoughts of death, and therefore live in the moment and have content lives - that is if allowed by human beings which of course for a lot of them isn’t the case, but that’s another thread.

“Supporting Palace has a certain cult value – like pretending that some Peruvian rock band is the best in the world.”
- John Peel