Home | Forums | Galleries | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Ľ Off Topic Ľ General Chit Chat

Notices

General Chit Chat Off topic conversations. Please do not post CPFC or sport related threads here

Old 12-01-2019, 07:32 AM
Borderline lunacy

stevek Sam the man is herestevek Sam the man is herestevek Sam the man is herestevek Sam the man is herestevek Sam the man is herestevek Sam the man is herestevek Sam the man is herestevek Sam the man is herestevek Sam the man is herestevek Sam the man is herestevek Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by scro View Post
I wonder at what point that changes though and what drunk means. Presumably if you have a 0.5% beer it's possible to notice it after 5 or 6 pints if in fact it's closer to .9%. Although i agree drunk seems like a stretch.
Good question. Don't know 😐

I cycled to and from every Palace Premier League match, plus four cup games, in 2016-17 to raise money for the wonderful Contact charity, who support families with disabled children.

Read more about it here https://cyclingtheseason.wordpress.com

And read more about Contact here www.contact.org.uk
Old 12-01-2019, 08:36 AM
Big Member

ebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by sirdougie View Post
When sleep come?
Only another year or two, it'll go in a flash.
Old 12-01-2019, 12:24 PM

andyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is here
Dry Jan 2018 - anyone doing this?

Hangover this morning WP?
Old 12-01-2019, 12:32 PM
Bring Back Elgin

Worksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by andyocpfc View Post
Hangover this morning WP?

No not really. Probably having a few today as well. Off to watch Worksop so that usually comes with a few before and after.

Will go back dry all next week and still on track for my target of at least 20 dry days in Jan
Old 12-01-2019, 12:57 PM

Ralph Sam the man is hereRalph Sam the man is hereRalph Sam the man is hereRalph Sam the man is hereRalph Sam the man is hereRalph Sam the man is hereRalph Sam the man is hereRalph Sam the man is hereRalph Sam the man is hereRalph Sam the man is hereRalph Sam the man is here
Managed to hold out until yesterday doing this and then after a long week had to give in.
Old 12-01-2019, 01:16 PM

weltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Worksop Palace View Post

Back to tomato juice and lime and soda on Monday
That sounds like an full combination.

SaulAlinsky
Old 12-01-2019, 01:32 PM

Johnybegood Sam the man is hereJohnybegood Sam the man is hereJohnybegood Sam the man is hereJohnybegood Sam the man is hereJohnybegood Sam the man is hereJohnybegood Sam the man is hereJohnybegood Sam the man is hereJohnybegood Sam the man is hereJohnybegood Sam the man is hereJohnybegood Sam the man is hereJohnybegood Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by weltklasse View Post
That sounds like an full combination.
I do dry January every year as well as no sweets, deserts etc during lent. It's easy if you want to do it and it serves no point lamenting and feeling sorry for yourself, just makes the longed for feeling worse. When I get to the end of January or lent I feel a lot healthier and think I should do it for longer, but a couple of glasses of red are especially enjoyable if you have fasted for a short period
Old 12-01-2019, 05:08 PM

andyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is here
Wrong fóking time to be doing dry Jan Ffs. Maybe dry Jan should be in the summer when Palace donít play.
Old 12-01-2019, 05:09 PM
100% CPFC.

Malarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is here
Here is my first test.
Old 12-01-2019, 06:27 PM

CK came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCK came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCK came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCK came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCK came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCK came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCK came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCK came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCK came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCK came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCK came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
If You support Palace how the **** could you?
Old 12-01-2019, 06:31 PM

NorthPalace23 Sam the man is hereNorthPalace23 Sam the man is hereNorthPalace23 Sam the man is hereNorthPalace23 Sam the man is hereNorthPalace23 Sam the man is hereNorthPalace23 Sam the man is hereNorthPalace23 Sam the man is hereNorthPalace23 Sam the man is hereNorthPalace23 Sam the man is hereNorthPalace23 Sam the man is hereNorthPalace23 Sam the man is here
Each to their own.

I would suggest it's better to drink in moderation throughout the year, as oppose to having one month of no drinking, before going back to drinking too much.

But then again I'm teetotal so I've never understood the appeal of alcohol, apart from getting bladdered after a shit result like today!
Old 12-01-2019, 08:34 PM

Dry Jan 2018 - anyone doing this?

Iíve made a decision. As of the Weekend of the 26th Jan (FA cup weekend), my dry Jan is over. Two weeks to go. 25 days in enough for me - just hope we donít get hit for a cricket score next weekend.
Old 13-01-2019, 07:49 AM

jaspercpfc Sam the man is herejaspercpfc Sam the man is herejaspercpfc Sam the man is herejaspercpfc Sam the man is herejaspercpfc Sam the man is herejaspercpfc Sam the man is herejaspercpfc Sam the man is herejaspercpfc Sam the man is herejaspercpfc Sam the man is herejaspercpfc Sam the man is herejaspercpfc Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by NorthPalace23 View Post
Each to their own.

I would suggest it's better to drink in moderation throughout the year, as oppose to having one month of no drinking, before going back to drinking too much.

But then again I'm teetotal so I've never understood the appeal of alcohol, apart from getting bladdered after a shit result like today!
this
Old 13-01-2019, 08:12 AM

I think itís more that over the Xmas period and NY, people tend to over indulge rather than the whole year. I for one felt awful on NYD so decided to have a break for a while.

Howís your back now Jasper? Back to normal now?
Old 14-01-2019, 01:23 PM
Borderline lunacy

stevek Sam the man is herestevek Sam the man is herestevek Sam the man is herestevek Sam the man is herestevek Sam the man is herestevek Sam the man is herestevek Sam the man is herestevek Sam the man is herestevek Sam the man is herestevek Sam the man is herestevek Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by andyocpfc View Post
Iíve made a decision. As of the Weekend of the 26th Jan (FA cup weekend), my dry Jan is over. Two weeks to go. 25 days in enough for me - just hope we donít get hit for a cricket score next weekend.
That's my end point too.

I cycled to and from every Palace Premier League match, plus four cup games, in 2016-17 to raise money for the wonderful Contact charity, who support families with disabled children.

Read more about it here https://cyclingtheseason.wordpress.com

And read more about Contact here www.contact.org.uk
Old 15-01-2019, 08:50 PM
Bring Back Elgin

Worksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is here
No alcohol calories today.

Made up for it with a massive plate of Fish and Chips
Old 15-01-2019, 10:41 PM

greybot came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgreybot came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgreybot came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgreybot came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgreybot came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgreybot came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgreybot came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgreybot came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgreybot came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgreybot came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgreybot came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
I went to the pub. Had an Erdinger alcohol free beer. It was alright. Think I might see this through now.

https://www.gofundme.com/supporting-katerina
Old 18-01-2019, 06:37 PM

Final weekend of abstinence before next weekend brings an end to my dry Jan. thought Iíd mix it up a bit with something different from non alcoholic beer and wine.

Not bad, although effectively fizzy squash.

To view the link you have to Register or Login
Old 18-01-2019, 09:47 PM

adrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is here
In Florence with she who must be attended to, the drought has been broken with a light shower of champagne and a decent pour of Brunello
Old 18-01-2019, 09:56 PM
Up On The Triangle

fang Sam the man is herefang Sam the man is herefang Sam the man is herefang Sam the man is herefang Sam the man is herefang Sam the man is herefang Sam the man is herefang Sam the man is herefang Sam the man is herefang Sam the man is herefang Sam the man is here
Have to say I think I'm sleeping better.