Home | Forums | Galleries | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Ľ Off Topic Ľ General Chit Chat

Notices

General Chit Chat Off topic conversations. Please do not post CPFC or sport related threads here

Old 09-01-2018, 03:29 PM

aj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is here
I would say that change the focus onto something else rather to feel like you are doing something better and not just missing out.

For example, I usually go to the pub with mates on Fridays and some Saturdays, I have binned the usual routine off for the next 4 weeks (prob 7 evenings out of 8 in the month ). Cut that down to 2 nights at the pub and don’t drink at either. With the money saved I have taken golf back up again with the same friends so i still see them, and going to the range and playing squash. I feel healthier already, i have more cash so therefore happier whilst also still staying in with friendship circles.
Old 09-01-2018, 03:53 PM

saxoneagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsaxoneagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsaxoneagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsaxoneagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsaxoneagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsaxoneagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsaxoneagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsaxoneagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsaxoneagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsaxoneagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsaxoneagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
I'm still going.
Old 09-01-2018, 04:12 PM

ChiswickEagle Sam the man is hereChiswickEagle Sam the man is hereChiswickEagle Sam the man is hereChiswickEagle Sam the man is hereChiswickEagle Sam the man is hereChiswickEagle Sam the man is hereChiswickEagle Sam the man is hereChiswickEagle Sam the man is hereChiswickEagle Sam the man is hereChiswickEagle Sam the man is hereChiswickEagle Sam the man is here
I was at the Rugby Union Writers Dinner last night...a dry month would simply have been impossible with the people in the room. (Doddie Weir, what an inspiration).

Anyway, Dry Jan is just a drag name.
Old 09-01-2018, 04:23 PM
Naughty but nice

fioreuk came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietfioreuk came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietfioreuk came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietfioreuk came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietfioreuk came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietfioreuk came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietfioreuk came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietfioreuk came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietfioreuk came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietfioreuk came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietfioreuk came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by andyocpfc View Post
Last night watching the game I could have quite easily grabbed a 1664 or 4 from the fridge, but resisted. Lime cordial and water is definitely the way for me at the mo although this will almost certainly get boring after a while.
1664??? A no no 365 days of the year due to its association with a French c2nt.

CPFC - Top 2 Tiers 1977 to ----

Seasons in the Top Flight - CPFC - 19 BHAFC - 6
Brig**on - Taking it since 1901
Old 09-01-2018, 04:23 PM
No longer of Hove

lauren_of_hove : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minelauren_of_hove : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minelauren_of_hove : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minelauren_of_hove : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minelauren_of_hove : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minelauren_of_hove : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minelauren_of_hove : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minelauren_of_hove : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minelauren_of_hove : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minelauren_of_hove : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minelauren_of_hove : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Every month is a dry month for me at the moment. 0% Heineken is decent, but can anyone recommend any other non-alcoholic drinks that aren't shit? I can't just drink water and Heineken for the next 5 months.
"Football is an incredible bond. People donít understand it. You donít understand it yourself. When you fall in love at four years old, before you know about anything, the first thing you fall in love with is a football team, itís an undying love. It canít be broken. You canít change football teams."
Old 09-01-2018, 04:42 PM

PeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is here
I think it is a fair idea in order to save a bit of money on a tight month.

But you could call it - drink at home month.
Old 09-01-2018, 06:47 PM

weltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChiswickEagle View Post
I was at the Rugby Union Writers Dinner last night...a dry month would simply have been impossible with the people in the room. (Doddie Weir, what an inspiration).

Is it yours?

SaulAlinsky
Old 09-01-2018, 06:48 PM

weltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by PeterH View Post
I think it is a fair idea in order to save a bit of money on a tight month.

But you could call it - drink at home month.
Some of us do that most months!

SaulAlinsky
Old 09-01-2018, 06:56 PM

teesdale99 Sam the man is hereteesdale99 Sam the man is hereteesdale99 Sam the man is hereteesdale99 Sam the man is hereteesdale99 Sam the man is hereteesdale99 Sam the man is hereteesdale99 Sam the man is hereteesdale99 Sam the man is hereteesdale99 Sam the man is hereteesdale99 Sam the man is hereteesdale99 Sam the man is here
I thought this was a transfer thread when I saw dry January
Old 09-01-2018, 07:05 PM
Shot by both sides

Sam Spade Sam the man is hereSam Spade Sam the man is hereSam Spade Sam the man is hereSam Spade Sam the man is hereSam Spade Sam the man is hereSam Spade Sam the man is hereSam Spade Sam the man is hereSam Spade Sam the man is hereSam Spade Sam the man is hereSam Spade Sam the man is hereSam Spade Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChiswickEagle View Post

"Writers"
Old 09-01-2018, 07:18 PM

Tony Montana Sam the man is hereTony Montana Sam the man is hereTony Montana Sam the man is hereTony Montana Sam the man is hereTony Montana Sam the man is hereTony Montana Sam the man is hereTony Montana Sam the man is hereTony Montana Sam the man is hereTony Montana Sam the man is hereTony Montana Sam the man is hereTony Montana Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by lauren_of_hove View Post
Every month is a dry month for me at the moment. 0% Heineken is decent, but can anyone recommend any other non-alcoholic drinks that aren't shit? I can't just drink water and Heineken for the next 5 months.
I tried some 0.5% Ciders but the sugar content is eye watering. Non alcoholic wine is also pretty rank. Best N.A. beer I had was 0% Cobras
Old 09-01-2018, 07:28 PM
A Palace Comrade

Worksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is here
Tomato juice. Loads of L&P, celery salt and cayenne pepper, slice of lemon.

I have a large glass when I get in from work and it seems to take any longing for a beer or wine.
Old 09-01-2018, 07:36 PM
BTC

Far East Eagle Sam the man is hereFar East Eagle Sam the man is hereFar East Eagle Sam the man is hereFar East Eagle Sam the man is hereFar East Eagle Sam the man is hereFar East Eagle Sam the man is hereFar East Eagle Sam the man is hereFar East Eagle Sam the man is hereFar East Eagle Sam the man is hereFar East Eagle Sam the man is hereFar East Eagle Sam the man is here
Just realised I have inadvertently done this so far!
Old 09-01-2018, 07:37 PM
BTC

Far East Eagle Sam the man is hereFar East Eagle Sam the man is hereFar East Eagle Sam the man is hereFar East Eagle Sam the man is hereFar East Eagle Sam the man is hereFar East Eagle Sam the man is hereFar East Eagle Sam the man is hereFar East Eagle Sam the man is hereFar East Eagle Sam the man is hereFar East Eagle Sam the man is hereFar East Eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by fioreuk View Post
1664??? A no no 365 days of the year due to its association with a French c2nt.
1664 Blanc is beautiful though
Old 09-01-2018, 07:42 PM
Climbing for dollars

Reps AJ Sam the man is hereReps AJ Sam the man is hereReps AJ Sam the man is hereReps AJ Sam the man is hereReps AJ Sam the man is hereReps AJ Sam the man is hereReps AJ Sam the man is hereReps AJ Sam the man is hereReps AJ Sam the man is hereReps AJ Sam the man is hereReps AJ Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Worksop Palace View Post
Tomato juice. Loads of L&P, celery salt and cayenne pepper, slice of lemon.

I have a large glass when I get in from work and it seems to take any longing for a beer or wine.
Is that because it tastes so ******* disgusting you can't bear to drink anything else?
Old 09-01-2018, 07:48 PM

East-End Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEast-End Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEast-End Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEast-End Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEast-End Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEast-End Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEast-End Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEast-End Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEast-End Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEast-End Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEast-End Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by lauren_of_hove View Post
Brew dog nanny state is pretty good if you like ipa. Technically it is not alcohol free as is 0.5%, but you defiantly won’t get drunk on it.
Old 09-01-2018, 08:04 PM
Middle class left.

El Aguila came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEl Aguila came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEl Aguila came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEl Aguila came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEl Aguila came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEl Aguila came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEl Aguila came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEl Aguila came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEl Aguila came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEl Aguila came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEl Aguila came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
You up the duff, Lauren?
Old 09-01-2018, 08:33 PM

Oldtown Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietOldtown Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietOldtown Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietOldtown Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietOldtown Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietOldtown Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietOldtown Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietOldtown Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietOldtown Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietOldtown Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietOldtown Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Last night I drank a non alcohol beer, cracked and went to the local. Now I have crackd again. I hate myself, man of straw. Might try Feb.
Old 09-01-2018, 08:45 PM
No longer of Hove

lauren_of_hove : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minelauren_of_hove : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minelauren_of_hove : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minelauren_of_hove : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minelauren_of_hove : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minelauren_of_hove : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minelauren_of_hove : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minelauren_of_hove : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minelauren_of_hove : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minelauren_of_hove : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minelauren_of_hove : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by El Aguila View Post
You up the duff, Lauren?
Yes
"Football is an incredible bond. People donít understand it. You donít understand it yourself. When you fall in love at four years old, before you know about anything, the first thing you fall in love with is a football team, itís an undying love. It canít be broken. You canít change football teams."
Old 09-01-2018, 09:02 PM
Middle class left.

El Aguila came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEl Aguila came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEl Aguila came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEl Aguila came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEl Aguila came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEl Aguila came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEl Aguila came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEl Aguila came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEl Aguila came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEl Aguila came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEl Aguila came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Congratulations, that’s marvellous news. New Palace fans make this a better world.