Home | Forums | Galleries | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Off Topic General Chit Chat

Notices

General Chit Chat Off topic conversations. Please do not post CPFC or sport related threads here

Old 13-10-2018, 11:00 AM

Turkish Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTurkish Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTurkish Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTurkish Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTurkish Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTurkish Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTurkish Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTurkish Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTurkish Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTurkish Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTurkish Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
My blog for this week.

To view the link you have to Register or Login
Old 20-10-2018, 10:39 AM

Turkish Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTurkish Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTurkish Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTurkish Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTurkish Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTurkish Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTurkish Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTurkish Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTurkish Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTurkish Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTurkish Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
My blog for today.

Old 27-10-2018, 08:34 AM

My blog for this week.

Old 03-11-2018, 12:50 PM

My blog for this week.

Old 10-11-2018, 12:14 PM

My blog for this week.

Old 17-11-2018, 12:33 PM

My two blogs from this week, the first about Brexit.

Old 25-11-2018, 01:40 PM

My blog for this week.

Old 01-12-2018, 02:16 PM

My blog for this week.

Old 09-12-2018, 01:25 PM

My blog for the week.

Old 15-12-2018, 11:50 AM

My blog for the week.

Old 22-12-2018, 11:18 AM

My blog for this week. Merry Christmas to you all.

Old 31-12-2018, 11:09 AM

Happy new year. Thank you for reading my blogs and encouraging me. I hope in turn I can encourage you to achieve all you wish for.

Old 06-01-2019, 01:41 PM

My blog for this week.

Old 06-01-2019, 03:55 PM
Big Member

ebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Turkish Eagle View Post
My blog for this week.

'But the outstanding track in my view is by an artist I only heard of through an online discussion from Japan called Nujabes called Thank You.' To view the link you have to Register or Login

Great tune - never even heard of it.
Old 07-01-2019, 05:28 PM

Here's another track by the same artist.

Old 12-01-2019, 12:39 PM

My blog for today.

Old 13-01-2019, 11:18 AM

My second blog for this weekend.

Old 19-01-2019, 09:50 AM

My blog this week.

Old 26-01-2019, 01:34 PM

My blog for today.

Old 02-02-2019, 12:42 PM

My blog for today.