Home | Forums | Galleries | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Off Topic General Chit Chat

Notices

General Chit Chat Off topic conversations. Please do not post CPFC or sport related threads here

Old 11-01-2005, 09:32 AM
Puncheon above our weight

sydney eagle Sam the man is heresydney eagle Sam the man is heresydney eagle Sam the man is heresydney eagle Sam the man is heresydney eagle Sam the man is heresydney eagle Sam the man is heresydney eagle Sam the man is heresydney eagle Sam the man is heresydney eagle Sam the man is heresydney eagle Sam the man is heresydney eagle Sam the man is here

I know it's been on for a few years now but I've only started watching it and I have to say I love it.It's a great idea going in real time as well,original ideas and very good with the suspense

and Elisha Cuthbert is in it

anyone else like the show?
Old 11-01-2005, 09:35 AM
Exiled in Essex

CanveyEagle is playing with this bow and arrowCanveyEagle is playing with this bow and arrowCanveyEagle is playing with this bow and arrowCanveyEagle is playing with this bow and arrowCanveyEagle is playing with this bow and arrowCanveyEagle is playing with this bow and arrowCanveyEagle is playing with this bow and arrowCanveyEagle is playing with this bow and arrowCanveyEagle is playing with this bow and arrowCanveyEagle is playing with this bow and arrowCanveyEagle is playing with this bow and arrow
Best thing on TV (aside from the footie) by a country mile, 4th series starts soon and I cant wait

Also, the first 3 series are on sale at play.com from 17th January at just 17.99 on DVD...............

EC isnt in the 4th series by the way...............
Old 11-01-2005, 09:41 AM

Joeymaz : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJoeymaz : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJoeymaz : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJoeymaz : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJoeymaz : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJoeymaz : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJoeymaz : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJoeymaz : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJoeymaz : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJoeymaz : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJoeymaz : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
hardly any of the old characters r in the 4th series

Winner of the inaugural BBS Ashes Competition
Old 11-01-2005, 09:50 AM

p4penny was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsp4penny was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsp4penny was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsp4penny was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsp4penny was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsp4penny was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsp4penny was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsp4penny was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsp4penny was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsp4penny was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsp4penny was in another world, a world of 20,000 girls
Never heard of it. Could someone enlighten me please!
Old 11-01-2005, 09:52 AM

ExeterEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineExeterEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineExeterEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineExeterEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineExeterEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineExeterEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineExeterEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineExeterEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineExeterEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineExeterEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineExeterEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Just started watching it as well - brilliant!
Old 11-01-2005, 11:42 AM
Honk

Gosling came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGosling came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGosling came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGosling came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGosling came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGosling came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGosling came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGosling came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGosling came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGosling came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGosling came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
I don't watch a lot of TV, but when this was on the BBC it was the only programme that was totally unmissable. I loved every minute of it. I'm yet to see the third series though (didn't even know there was a fourth).
Old 11-01-2005, 11:44 AM
Honk

Gosling came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGosling came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGosling came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGosling came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGosling came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGosling came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGosling came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGosling came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGosling came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGosling came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGosling came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally posted by p4penny
Never heard of it. Could someone enlighten me please!
Each series consists of 24 episodes, each representing an hour in a single day in which some major drama is unfolding, like a terrorist plot or an assassination attempt. And the main character's daughter is very fit indeed.
Old 11-01-2005, 11:46 AM
Sausage munching

Pezzadoner is playing with this bow and arrowPezzadoner is playing with this bow and arrowPezzadoner is playing with this bow and arrowPezzadoner is playing with this bow and arrowPezzadoner is playing with this bow and arrowPezzadoner is playing with this bow and arrowPezzadoner is playing with this bow and arrowPezzadoner is playing with this bow and arrowPezzadoner is playing with this bow and arrowPezzadoner is playing with this bow and arrowPezzadoner is playing with this bow and arrow
Love it, but recommend buying the DVD boxsets as most of the time your left gagging to know what happens next and having to wait a week for the next episode on TV would piss me off.

I have heard that in the new series jack doesn't work for CTU any more and starts going out with the Bird who gets him the sack(the one who discovered his drug problem in series 3).
Old 11-01-2005, 11:48 AM
moist

chelmsfordeagle Sam the man is herechelmsfordeagle Sam the man is herechelmsfordeagle Sam the man is herechelmsfordeagle Sam the man is herechelmsfordeagle Sam the man is herechelmsfordeagle Sam the man is herechelmsfordeagle Sam the man is herechelmsfordeagle Sam the man is herechelmsfordeagle Sam the man is herechelmsfordeagle Sam the man is herechelmsfordeagle Sam the man is here
IMO it series has ben better than the last.

shame EC isn't in the 4th series, each series i hope she is going to be going through her lesbian phase.
Old 11-01-2005, 11:48 AM
pura vida

Sunny Fan : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSunny Fan : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSunny Fan : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSunny Fan : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSunny Fan : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSunny Fan : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSunny Fan : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSunny Fan : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSunny Fan : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSunny Fan : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSunny Fan : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
When does the new series start?
ie how much time have I got to reluctantly sign up for Sky?
Old 11-01-2005, 12:32 PM
Palace 'til i die

Aki Aki Aki came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAki Aki Aki came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAki Aki Aki came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAki Aki Aki came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAki Aki Aki came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAki Aki Aki came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAki Aki Aki came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAki Aki Aki came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAki Aki Aki came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAki Aki Aki came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAki Aki Aki came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally posted by Sunny Fan
When does the new series start?
ie how much time have I got to reluctantly sign up for Sky?
I think at the end of January on Sky One. I believe the crafty Sky people are also showing the first two episodes on Sky Travel in order to encourage the Freeview customers to upgrade.

I love this series. Jack Bauer is one cool dude and EC is gorgeous. I am gutted to hear she won't be in series 4 .
Old 11-01-2005, 01:24 PM

Location: Penge and now it's got slightly trendy I tell people I live in Penge.
Justy C : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJusty C : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJusty C : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJusty C : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJusty C : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJusty C : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJusty C : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJusty C : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJusty C : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJusty C : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJusty C : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally posted by Pezzadoner
I have heard that in the new series jack doesn't work for CTU any more and starts going out with the Bird who gets him the sack(the one who discovered his drug problem in series 3).
Thanks...have seen series one and two but not the third... hey ho.

Seriously, whats the 3rd series like compared to the first 2?
Old 11-01-2005, 01:29 PM
Exiled in Essex

CanveyEagle is playing with this bow and arrowCanveyEagle is playing with this bow and arrowCanveyEagle is playing with this bow and arrowCanveyEagle is playing with this bow and arrowCanveyEagle is playing with this bow and arrowCanveyEagle is playing with this bow and arrowCanveyEagle is playing with this bow and arrowCanveyEagle is playing with this bow and arrowCanveyEagle is playing with this bow and arrowCanveyEagle is playing with this bow and arrowCanveyEagle is playing with this bow and arrow
The 3rd is very good, some major twists and a cracking villain

One drawback is the addition of an intensely annoying character called Chloe.................but aside from that its great.
Old 11-01-2005, 01:32 PM

suits_you : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesuits_you : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesuits_you : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesuits_you : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesuits_you : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesuits_you : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesuits_you : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesuits_you : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesuits_you : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesuits_you : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesuits_you : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally posted by Gosling
Each series consists of 24 episodes, each representing an hour in a single day in which some major drama is unfolding, like a terrorist plot or an assassination attempt. And the main character's daughter is very fit indeed.
you could of just said the main characters daughters is very fit indeed and that would of swayed many into watching it.
Old 11-01-2005, 02:21 PM
Puncheon above our weight

sydney eagle Sam the man is heresydney eagle Sam the man is heresydney eagle Sam the man is heresydney eagle Sam the man is heresydney eagle Sam the man is heresydney eagle Sam the man is heresydney eagle Sam the man is heresydney eagle Sam the man is heresydney eagle Sam the man is heresydney eagle Sam the man is heresydney eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally posted by suits_you
you could of just said the main characters daughters is very fit indeed and that would of swayed many into watching it.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg instyle%20(8).jpg (63.6 KB, 55 views)
Old 11-01-2005, 02:35 PM
Sausage munching

Pezzadoner is playing with this bow and arrowPezzadoner is playing with this bow and arrowPezzadoner is playing with this bow and arrowPezzadoner is playing with this bow and arrowPezzadoner is playing with this bow and arrowPezzadoner is playing with this bow and arrowPezzadoner is playing with this bow and arrowPezzadoner is playing with this bow and arrowPezzadoner is playing with this bow and arrowPezzadoner is playing with this bow and arrowPezzadoner is playing with this bow and arrow
Sorry JC, but it's not major enough to spoil your view experience in the third series.
Old 11-01-2005, 04:51 PM
Danger Zone

Stavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is here
I have seen the first 4 Hours in series 4 as it came out sunday. It's about terrorism again and Jacks over acting is still abundent but the action makes up for it. His daughter isnt it in this time.
I missed series 3 due to it being on sky
Old 11-01-2005, 05:07 PM

swissroll Sam the man is hereswissroll Sam the man is hereswissroll Sam the man is hereswissroll Sam the man is hereswissroll Sam the man is hereswissroll Sam the man is hereswissroll Sam the man is hereswissroll Sam the man is hereswissroll Sam the man is hereswissroll Sam the man is hereswissroll Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally posted by Gosling
Each series consists of 24 episodes, each representing an hour in a single day in which some major drama is unfolding, like a terrorist plot or an assassination attempt.
Anyone who has the DVD managed to notice that each episode is only 45 minutes long?.
Old 11-01-2005, 05:13 PM

eagle dom is living as legends have livedeagle dom is living as legends have livedeagle dom is living as legends have livedeagle dom is living as legends have livedeagle dom is living as legends have livedeagle dom is living as legends have livedeagle dom is living as legends have livedeagle dom is living as legends have livedeagle dom is living as legends have livedeagle dom is living as legends have livedeagle dom is living as legends have lived
45 minutes, plus ad breaks make it up to an hour.

Instead of getting Sky, you could wait for the DVD (as said above it can be a better way of watching it)... or make sure you get Sky+, then you'll never miss an episode.
Old 11-01-2005, 05:15 PM
Sausage munching

Not to be pedantic, but it's closer to 42 minutes an episode. I think this is because it's made for the Americans and they have to put up with even more tv ads than us.