Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Ľ Crystal Palace Football Club Ľ Away Fans End

Notices

Away Fans End The away fans end

Old 20-04-2019, 08:29 PM

leicester1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietleicester1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietleicester1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietleicester1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietleicester1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietleicester1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietleicester1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietleicester1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietleicester1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietleicester1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietleicester1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
West country/Kylie and

Lets see what the new fixture list throws up in June.....i'm ready to break away from our fans and have a beer with you on my own if our game is at Selhurst early doors ......or at ours Counting House?. if its at ours.....I can come in town at ours if needs be.......anyway lets not waste the post as I don't thik you'll answer so just to say brilliant trip to the Smoke today,yes we were lucky but West Ham are poor,atmosphere zilch.
Old 20-04-2019, 11:49 PM

KYLIE MINEAGLE Sam the man is hereKYLIE MINEAGLE Sam the man is hereKYLIE MINEAGLE Sam the man is hereKYLIE MINEAGLE Sam the man is hereKYLIE MINEAGLE Sam the man is hereKYLIE MINEAGLE Sam the man is hereKYLIE MINEAGLE Sam the man is hereKYLIE MINEAGLE Sam the man is hereKYLIE MINEAGLE Sam the man is hereKYLIE MINEAGLE Sam the man is hereKYLIE MINEAGLE Sam the man is here
I'm a bit confused .
Old 20-04-2019, 11:57 PM
jft39

west country boy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwest country boy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwest country boy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwest country boy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwest country boy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwest country boy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwest country boy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwest country boy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwest country boy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwest country boy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwest country boy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
So is he, the daft racist.
Old 28-04-2019, 06:38 PM

leicester1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietleicester1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietleicester1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietleicester1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietleicester1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietleicester1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietleicester1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietleicester1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietleicester1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietleicester1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietleicester1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Racist ha ha .....I can onl;y do what I can do......Clifton when we play at yours..obviously r
Counting Houseat ours....i'm on a i'll tryatt i'll try amd get in your end again...3 out of 3
Old 28-04-2019, 07:03 PM
jft39

west country boy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwest country boy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwest country boy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwest country boy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwest country boy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwest country boy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwest country boy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwest country boy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwest country boy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwest country boy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwest country boy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by leicester1 View Post
Racist ha ha .....I can onl;y do what I can do......Clifton when we play at yours..obviously r
Counting Houseat ours....i'm on a i'll tryatt i'll try amd get in your end again...3 out of 3
Well, quite.
Old 28-04-2019, 09:41 PM

Am Phibian Sam the man is hereAm Phibian Sam the man is hereAm Phibian Sam the man is hereAm Phibian Sam the man is hereAm Phibian Sam the man is hereAm Phibian Sam the man is hereAm Phibian Sam the man is hereAm Phibian Sam the man is hereAm Phibian Sam the man is hereAm Phibian Sam the man is hereAm Phibian Sam the man is here
Quote:
You voted Leave, didn't you?
Old 29-04-2019, 06:30 AM
AWM V 42 124,125

Brummie Allan Sam the man is hereBrummie Allan Sam the man is hereBrummie Allan Sam the man is hereBrummie Allan Sam the man is hereBrummie Allan Sam the man is hereBrummie Allan Sam the man is hereBrummie Allan Sam the man is hereBrummie Allan Sam the man is hereBrummie Allan Sam the man is hereBrummie Allan Sam the man is hereBrummie Allan Sam the man is here
Shall we break the rules and change his name to palace1

Old 29-04-2019, 07:49 AM
Alright? Not half!

Phil's Barber Sam the man is herePhil's Barber Sam the man is herePhil's Barber Sam the man is herePhil's Barber Sam the man is herePhil's Barber Sam the man is herePhil's Barber Sam the man is herePhil's Barber Sam the man is herePhil's Barber Sam the man is herePhil's Barber Sam the man is herePhil's Barber Sam the man is herePhil's Barber Sam the man is here
Old 01-05-2019, 10:23 PM

After careful consideration make it the Victory chaps....I can't be arsed with the extra walk.....though if we are losing at half time i'll obviously be in the Clifton for a couple...see you next season and we'll hopefully have a chat...
Old 02-05-2019, 06:09 AM

thereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is here
Quote:
After careful consideration make it the Victory chaps....I can't be arsed with the extra walk.....though if we are losing at half time i'll obviously be in the Clifton for a couple...see you next season and we'll hopefully have a chat...
Home fans only rob . Iím sure youíll sneak in
Old 02-05-2019, 12:42 PM

Selhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brummie Allan View Post
Shall we break the rules and change his name to palace1
Make wcb a moderator first, and then only once they've slept together.
Old 04-05-2019, 10:45 PM

Selhurst...I wanna meet you.....the other two just ai'nt gonna show,,,i can only do what I cAN do .....'ll get in the victory.......unless...you lot invite me some rother othepub........anyway chill i'm going go in your end 2nd half that's why I hacve a reputati.on....................
Old 04-05-2019, 10:48 PM

hey .....it might be at ours first......get them fixture lists out...
Old 05-05-2019, 12:10 AM
jft39

Quote:
Selhurst...I wanna meet you.....i'm going go in your end 2nd half that's why I hacve a reputati.on....................
I hope you buy him a drink first.
Old 26-05-2019, 01:22 AM

West Couuntry.....and Selhurst i'll make u a deal.....if we play at yours first i'm going ion your end............anyway see youu in the pub at ours Counting House i''ll introduce myself in the last plant and CH......trump that....I aint brighton.
Old 26-05-2019, 01:25 AM

Actually..*****ub the last post....at yours I'm in your end....at ours I'm up town and counting house I wanna meet Selhurst and Kylie
Old 26-05-2019, 08:20 AM

Spindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is here
Why do you want to meet wcb? Is it to call him a sad twat to his face?
Old 26-05-2019, 08:59 AM

KYLIE MINEAGLE Sam the man is hereKYLIE MINEAGLE Sam the man is hereKYLIE MINEAGLE Sam the man is hereKYLIE MINEAGLE Sam the man is hereKYLIE MINEAGLE Sam the man is hereKYLIE MINEAGLE Sam the man is hereKYLIE MINEAGLE Sam the man is hereKYLIE MINEAGLE Sam the man is hereKYLIE MINEAGLE Sam the man is hereKYLIE MINEAGLE Sam the man is hereKYLIE MINEAGLE Sam the man is here
Quote:
Actually..*****ub the last post....at yours I'm in your end....at ours I'm up town and counting house I wanna meet Selhurst and Kylie
Well you pay the fare and I'll come. Even stand beers all night.
Old 26-05-2019, 10:02 AM

Selhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is here
I'm confused. Leicester, are you trying to sort out a square-go with either wcb, Kylie or myself at our next fixture?

A good few years ago I would have been well up for that. These days I'm usually with at least one of my kids when I go to Palace and have no intention of going back to jail for something so daft as rolling around pub carparks with oppo fans. (Apart from brighton & millwall.)

I'm also struggling to work out how this potential scenario got to this point with me. wcb I can understand. There's a long queue to bash that fool. I should know, I've got a ticket for it myself.

If your invitation is completely innocent then fair enough, but it's not for me. I'm not that keen on meeting people from the internet unless it's an exceptional circumstance - such as collecting/handing over a match ticket. Matchdays are a time to catch up with my mates, a few beers & usually a defeat.

Enjoy your bank holiday.

P.S - wcb would beat the shite out of you.
Old 26-05-2019, 12:01 PM
XXVII

little al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Selhurst Celtic View Post
I'm confused. Leicester, are you trying to sort out a square-go with either wcb, Kylie or myself at our next fixture?

A good few years ago I would have been well up for that. These days I'm usually with at least one of my kids when I go to Palace and have no intention of going back to jail for something so daft as rolling around pub carparks with oppo fans. (Apart from brighton & millwall.)

I'm also struggling to work out how this potential scenario got to this point with me. wcb I can understand. There's a long queue to bash that fool. I should know, I've got a ticket for it myself.

If your invitation is completely innocent then fair enough, but it's not for me. I'm not that keen on meeting people from the internet unless it's an exceptional circumstance - such as collecting/handing over a match ticket. Matchdays are a time to catch up with my mates, a few beers & usually a defeat.

Enjoy your bank holiday.

P.S - wcb would beat the shite out of you.
I always pictured him as some kind of hobbit.