Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Crystal Palace Football Club » General Palace Discussion

Notices

General Palace Discussion General Palace talk - please keep transfer talk in the transfer forum.

Old 28-06-2020, 08:05 PM

Bryan came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBryan came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBryan came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBryan came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBryan came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBryan came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBryan came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBryan came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBryan came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBryan came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBryan came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Ditch Palace - Ditch the Premier League - do it now

I’ve previously stated on here that I would no longer post, but due to recent events I feel compelled to do so.

I’ve watched with incredulity and sadness over the years with football being commoditised, sanitised, corporatised and globalised but we have reached a point where the Premier League, as the very expression of hyper capitalism and globalisation has co-opted the Black Lives Matter “movement” and are actively pushing this to you and your children as an unquestionably good thing.

The truth is that BLM is a violent, subversive openly Marxist organisation (very well) funded by foreign interests who’s aims are to undermine your society by actions such as removing/defunding your police forces, removing and changing your history and creating anarchy in your society. It’s not a grassroots movement and the fundamental premise of this is that white people and white culture is fundamentally racist and needs to be destroyed. What’s more the whole thing is based on lies about blacks being targeted in the US as both the facts of the individual cases and the stats just don’t add up. Go and look for yourself. What does any of this have to do with the UK anyway?

Yet despite all this we have reached a point where “black lives matter” is supported by every corporation, celebrity, media outlet and institution unquestionably and we have players and officials “taking the knee” along with our police force (just before they get beaten to a pulp). At the same time someone flies “white lives matter” over the Etiad and immediately loses his job along with two other member of his family. This is now a “hate crime”. A Cambridge professor also tweets “white lives don’t matter” and then gets promoted. Somehow the “white lives matter” banner was a bigger story this week than 3 gay men getting butchered by a terrorist. Why is this?

If you are watching these events and other events going on in this country and are increasing uneasy, confused and concerned (and probably increasingly angry) about what’s going on, and why everything seems to be upside down then you are right to be so. The government, the corporations, the media and every other institution are working against your interests and you need to withdraw both your support and your money. What you are seeing is the weaponisation of your own good nature and sense of fairness against your own interests. Everything that you know to be good about your society is being “deconstructed”.

If you don’t understand why that might be you may want to you may want to do some research into things like the Frankfurt School, the Fabian Society and Common Purpose and how all these things, and more, are linked and have subversively and malevolently influenced our society over decades. None of this is “conspiracy theory” and all is freely available if you just look for yourself. All of this was predictable.

So the question I have for you is when are you going to stand up for yourself and your own interests (and those of your family)? This should be the single question that pre-occupies you. How much more humiliation and psychological abuse are you willing to put up with? If you open your eyes you can see it everywhere you look. In advertising, Hollywood movies on Netflix in the mass media / news you are fed. It’s just a narrative that pushes you further into submission. Do you think this is going to stop or get worse? How much more difficult will it be to stand up for yourself when it does? “White lives matter” is now somehow a controversial statement. Think hard about that.

I will never watch another Palace game, even if it’s free to watch. My advice to you is stop watching Football, put your pint down, stop “consuming” news and culture and start paying attention to what’s really going on in your own country.

Wake up.
Old 28-06-2020, 08:09 PM
Googling my Goggles

SJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is here
Cheers Bry

We are a plastic little South Coast club with middle class nimby supporters.

Oops I've gone and said it”
Old 28-06-2020, 08:12 PM

thomasbroad came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietthomasbroad came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietthomasbroad came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietthomasbroad came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietthomasbroad came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietthomasbroad came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietthomasbroad came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietthomasbroad came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietthomasbroad came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietthomasbroad came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietthomasbroad came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Okay.
Old 28-06-2020, 08:14 PM

Baffled Bob 2 Sam the man is hereBaffled Bob 2 Sam the man is hereBaffled Bob 2 Sam the man is hereBaffled Bob 2 Sam the man is hereBaffled Bob 2 Sam the man is hereBaffled Bob 2 Sam the man is hereBaffled Bob 2 Sam the man is hereBaffled Bob 2 Sam the man is hereBaffled Bob 2 Sam the man is hereBaffled Bob 2 Sam the man is hereBaffled Bob 2 Sam the man is here
Thanks Bryan. Worth waiting for.
Old 28-06-2020, 08:16 PM

rossi71987 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minerossi71987 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minerossi71987 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minerossi71987 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minerossi71987 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minerossi71987 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minerossi71987 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minerossi71987 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minerossi71987 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minerossi71987 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minerossi71987 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Ey?
Old 28-06-2020, 08:16 PM

strawberry mivi Sam the man is herestrawberry mivi Sam the man is herestrawberry mivi Sam the man is herestrawberry mivi Sam the man is herestrawberry mivi Sam the man is herestrawberry mivi Sam the man is herestrawberry mivi Sam the man is herestrawberry mivi Sam the man is herestrawberry mivi Sam the man is herestrawberry mivi Sam the man is herestrawberry mivi Sam the man is here
There's lovely.
Old 28-06-2020, 08:17 PM
jft39

west country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is here
Hatstand.
Old 28-06-2020, 08:18 PM

Bobby Woodruff came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBobby Woodruff came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBobby Woodruff came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBobby Woodruff came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBobby Woodruff came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBobby Woodruff came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBobby Woodruff came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBobby Woodruff came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBobby Woodruff came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBobby Woodruff came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBobby Woodruff came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Bye bye.

Don't let the door hit your arse on the way out.

Quote:
To be fair when you give the ball away like we did it was an accident waiting to happen, it was almost like Dr Who for me when I was a kid but no sofa to hide behind so I had my face in my hands for all of the 2nd half.
Old 28-06-2020, 08:18 PM

adrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is here
Thanks for that Bryan. I was asleep before but now I am awake. There is indeed a conspiracy to destroy the purity of white skin.

I have noticed every time I go outside in the summer I get a little darker. Like there is a secret force in the sky trying to turn me black.

And it is definitely foreign, when I went to Spain I got much darker I went from white to positively light brown (with a red stage in between). What's worse I saw people, our people, proper white working class people, actually taking off their clothes and lieing on the beach with the aim of getting darker. Can you believe it throwing all those centuries of culture away.

It didn't used to be like that - read Bronte or any old English literature women were prized for their whiteness.

And then there is inter marriage - look at our royalty the moment one marries a dark skinned he is whipped off to a foreign country and the bloodline for ever soiled.

It's a disgrace, and the only answer is to mount a mission to send a fleet of fire engines to the sun and hose that ****** down so the true white people can stay white.
Old 28-06-2020, 08:20 PM

Mr Palace Sam the man is hereMr Palace Sam the man is hereMr Palace Sam the man is hereMr Palace Sam the man is hereMr Palace Sam the man is hereMr Palace Sam the man is hereMr Palace Sam the man is hereMr Palace Sam the man is hereMr Palace Sam the man is hereMr Palace Sam the man is hereMr Palace Sam the man is here
Oh dear Bryan, I hope your account has been hacked.
Old 28-06-2020, 08:21 PM

chateauferret Sam the man is herechateauferret Sam the man is herechateauferret Sam the man is herechateauferret Sam the man is herechateauferret Sam the man is herechateauferret Sam the man is herechateauferret Sam the man is herechateauferret Sam the man is herechateauferret Sam the man is herechateauferret Sam the man is herechateauferret Sam the man is here
Don't let the door hit you on the arse as you leave.
Old 28-06-2020, 08:24 PM
Bring him back!

Latvian Sam the man is hereLatvian Sam the man is hereLatvian Sam the man is hereLatvian Sam the man is hereLatvian Sam the man is hereLatvian Sam the man is hereLatvian Sam the man is hereLatvian Sam the man is hereLatvian Sam the man is hereLatvian Sam the man is hereLatvian Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bryan View Post
I’ve previously stated on here that I would no longer post, but due to recent events I feel compelled to do so.

I’ve watched with incredulity and sadness over the years with football being commoditised, sanitised, corporatised and globalised but we have reached a point where the Premier League, as the very expression of hyper capitalism and globalisation has co-opted the Black Lives Matter “movement” and are actively pushing this to you and your children as an unquestionably good thing.

The truth is that BLM is a violent, subversive openly Marxist organisation (very well) funded by foreign interests who’s aims are to undermine your society by actions such as removing/defunding your police forces, removing and changing your history and creating anarchy in your society. It’s not a grassroots movement and the fundamental premise of this is that white people and white culture is fundamentally racist and needs to be destroyed. What’s more the whole thing is based on lies about blacks being targeted in the US as both the facts of the individual cases and the stats just don’t add up. Go and look for yourself. What does any of this have to do with the UK anyway?

Yet despite all this we have reached a point where “black lives matter” is supported by every corporation, celebrity, media outlet and institution unquestionably and we have players and officials “taking the knee” along with our police force (just before they get beaten to a pulp). At the same time someone flies “white lives matter” over the Etiad and immediately loses his job along with two other member of his family. This is now a “hate crime”. A Cambridge professor also tweets “white lives don’t matter” and then gets promoted. Somehow the “white lives matter” banner was a bigger story this week than 3 gay men getting butchered by a terrorist. Why is this?

If you are watching these events and other events going on in this country and are increasing uneasy, confused and concerned (and probably increasingly angry) about what’s going on, and why everything seems to be upside down then you are right to be so. The government, the corporations, the media and every other institution are working against your interests and you need to withdraw both your support and your money. What you are seeing is the weaponisation of your own good nature and sense of fairness against your own interests. Everything that you know to be good about your society is being “deconstructed”.

If you don’t understand why that might be you may want to you may want to do some research into things like the Frankfurt School, the Fabian Society and Common Purpose and how all these things, and more, are linked and have subversively and malevolently influenced our society over decades. None of this is “conspiracy theory” and all is freely available if you just look for yourself. All of this was predictable.

So the question I have for you is when are you going to stand up for yourself and your own interests (and those of your family)? This should be the single question that pre-occupies you. How much more humiliation and psychological abuse are you willing to put up with? If you open your eyes you can see it everywhere you look. In advertising, Hollywood movies on Netflix in the mass media / news you are fed. It’s just a narrative that pushes you further into submission. Do you think this is going to stop or get worse? How much more difficult will it be to stand up for yourself when it does? “White lives matter” is now somehow a controversial statement. Think hard about that.

I will never watch another Palace game, even if it’s free to watch. My advice to you is stop watching Football, put your pint down, stop “consuming” news and culture and start paying attention to what’s really going on in your own country.

Wake up.
U OK Hun?
Old 28-06-2020, 08:26 PM

SE25 exile Sam the man is hereSE25 exile Sam the man is hereSE25 exile Sam the man is hereSE25 exile Sam the man is hereSE25 exile Sam the man is hereSE25 exile Sam the man is hereSE25 exile Sam the man is hereSE25 exile Sam the man is hereSE25 exile Sam the man is hereSE25 exile Sam the man is hereSE25 exile Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by adrenalin john View Post
Thanks for that Bryan. I was asleep before but now I am awake. There is indeed a conspiracy to destroy the purity of white skin.

I have noticed every time I go outside in the summer I get a little darker. Like there is a secret force in the sky trying to turn me black.

And it is definitely foreign, when I went to Spain I got much darker I went from white to positively light brown (with a red stage in between). What's worse I saw people, our people, proper white working class people, actually taking off their clothes and lieing on the beach with the aim of getting darker. Can you believe it throwing all those centuries of culture away.

It didn't used to be like that - read Bronte or any old English literature women were prized for their whiteness.

And then there is inter marriage - look at our royalty the moment one marries a dark skinned he is whipped off to a foreign country and the bloodline for ever soiled.

It's a disgrace, and the only answer is to mount a mission to send a fleet of fire engines to the sun and hose that ****** down so the true white people can stay white.
Delicious!
Old 28-06-2020, 08:28 PM
Vive La Revolution

Shoreditch CPFC Sam the man is hereShoreditch CPFC Sam the man is hereShoreditch CPFC Sam the man is hereShoreditch CPFC Sam the man is hereShoreditch CPFC Sam the man is hereShoreditch CPFC Sam the man is hereShoreditch CPFC Sam the man is hereShoreditch CPFC Sam the man is hereShoreditch CPFC Sam the man is hereShoreditch CPFC Sam the man is hereShoreditch CPFC Sam the man is here
Did you ever find Kate?
Old 28-06-2020, 08:30 PM
Sir Roy

TheMexicanHorse Sam the man is hereTheMexicanHorse Sam the man is hereTheMexicanHorse Sam the man is hereTheMexicanHorse Sam the man is hereTheMexicanHorse Sam the man is hereTheMexicanHorse Sam the man is hereTheMexicanHorse Sam the man is hereTheMexicanHorse Sam the man is hereTheMexicanHorse Sam the man is hereTheMexicanHorse Sam the man is hereTheMexicanHorse Sam the man is here
Can’t beat a Sunday sesh.
Old 28-06-2020, 08:35 PM
Newbury Eagles

Langers Sam the man is hereLangers Sam the man is hereLangers Sam the man is hereLangers Sam the man is hereLangers Sam the man is hereLangers Sam the man is hereLangers Sam the man is hereLangers Sam the man is hereLangers Sam the man is hereLangers Sam the man is hereLangers Sam the man is here
David Icke was a great keeper.
Old 28-06-2020, 08:35 PM

thereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is here
He’s a very naughty boy.
Old 28-06-2020, 08:37 PM
like a shot in the dark

CP Satellite Sam the man is hereCP Satellite Sam the man is hereCP Satellite Sam the man is hereCP Satellite Sam the man is hereCP Satellite Sam the man is hereCP Satellite Sam the man is hereCP Satellite Sam the man is hereCP Satellite Sam the man is hereCP Satellite Sam the man is hereCP Satellite Sam the man is hereCP Satellite Sam the man is here
Good news people, the horseshit shortage is officially over.
Old 28-06-2020, 09:56 PM

eastend eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dieteastend eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dieteastend eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dieteastend eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dieteastend eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dieteastend eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dieteastend eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dieteastend eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dieteastend eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dieteastend eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dieteastend eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Is this 'reverse woke'?. Jeez.
Old 28-06-2020, 09:57 PM
I DON'T look like SJ

Jim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is here
Attention seeking trolling