Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Off Topic The Music Forum

Notices

The Music Forum All things music

Old 27-03-2002, 09:48 PM

Anerley Eagle sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkAnerley Eagle sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkAnerley Eagle sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkAnerley Eagle sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkAnerley Eagle sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkAnerley Eagle sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkAnerley Eagle sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkAnerley Eagle sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkAnerley Eagle sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkAnerley Eagle sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkAnerley Eagle sings up the sun in a dawn so very dark
New Women 2002, great way to finish a stressful day at work.

Last edited by Anerley Eagle; 27-03-2002 at 10:19 PM.
Old 27-03-2002, 10:17 PM

PeterH came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPeterH came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPeterH came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPeterH came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPeterH came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPeterH came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPeterH came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPeterH came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPeterH came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPeterH came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPeterH came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
I can see clearly now the rain has gone,
I can see all obstacles in my way,
gone are the dark clouds that had me blind,
its going to be a bright bright sunshiney day.

Very Apt for me.

Plus a weird collection of:

Squeeze - Greatest Hits

Summer Breeze
Stand By Your Man
Move over Darling - Doris Day
Always on my Mind - W Nelson

now on Tourist - St Germain.
Old 27-03-2002, 11:58 PM
iMember

cumbrian_eagles would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningcumbrian_eagles would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningcumbrian_eagles would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningcumbrian_eagles would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningcumbrian_eagles would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningcumbrian_eagles would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningcumbrian_eagles would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningcumbrian_eagles would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningcumbrian_eagles would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningcumbrian_eagles would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningcumbrian_eagles would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turning
1 Giant Leap - My Culture : what a tune
Opps Slim Shady did it again : It actually sounds good
And whatever happens to come on...
Old 28-04-2002, 05:12 AM

Dillenger was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldDillenger was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldDillenger was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldDillenger was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldDillenger was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldDillenger was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldDillenger was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldDillenger was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldDillenger was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldDillenger was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldDillenger was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the world
this week i have been mostly listening to...

london callling - the clash
duke ellington - money jungle
john lee hooker - best of

a nice mix i think.
Old 28-04-2002, 05:32 AM
LLCOOLSTEVE
Anonymous Coward

Ice Cube......Greatest hits

Ice Cube baby
im on the grind baby
all the time baby
99 baby
Old 28-04-2002, 05:48 AM
Top Banana

BUNGLE : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBUNGLE : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBUNGLE : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBUNGLE : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBUNGLE : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBUNGLE : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBUNGLE : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBUNGLE : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBUNGLE : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBUNGLE : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBUNGLE : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
The Wanderer - Gary Glitter
Talk her down - Starsailor
Just like a pill - Pink
How you remind me - Nickelback
Old 28-04-2002, 06:03 AM

Dillenger was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldDillenger was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldDillenger was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldDillenger was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldDillenger was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldDillenger was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldDillenger was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldDillenger was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldDillenger was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldDillenger was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldDillenger was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the world
Quote:
Originally posted by BUNGLE
The Wanderer - Gary Glitter
any jonathon king ?
Old 28-04-2002, 06:07 AM
Puncheon above our weight

sydney eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsydney eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsydney eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsydney eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsydney eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsydney eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsydney eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsydney eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsydney eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsydney eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsydney eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Fumbling towards ecstasy-Sarah McLachlan

The hybrid Theory-Linkin Park

Still got the blues-Gary Moore

Trouble is...-The Kenny Wayne Shepherd band

1958-61-Cross Country Tour- Ahmed Jamal
Old 28-04-2002, 06:09 AM

ahmad jamel... miles davis' favourite pianist. i'm that sad that i know that kind of thing.
Old 28-04-2002, 06:12 AM
Runaway Lab Monkey

Samo* was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsSamo* was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsSamo* was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsSamo* was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsSamo* was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsSamo* was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsSamo* was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsSamo* was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsSamo* was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsSamo* was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsSamo* was in another world, a world of 20,000 girls
The Radio
Old 28-04-2002, 07:50 AM
Sad Moon Risin'

Location: 3951 miles (6358 km) (3433 nautical miles) from Selhurst
jlmatthews : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minejlmatthews : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minejlmatthews : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minejlmatthews : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minejlmatthews : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minejlmatthews : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minejlmatthews : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minejlmatthews : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minejlmatthews : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minejlmatthews : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minejlmatthews : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Tru

How you like me now
Gold Teef as I smile
You can take me out tha ghetto
But I'm still buck wild
Hoody Hoo!!!!!
"It hurts us here," Jose Luis Luviano, a fan in Mexico City, said as he punched his chest. Tears melted the Mexican flags painted on his cheeks. "There has to be an end to this disgrace where (Americans) treat us like rats and idiots."
-WC 2002 US 2 - 0 Mexico

Facebook
Old 28-04-2002, 11:46 AM
Fred hated Brighton too

johanncryuff johanncryuff johanncryuff johanncryuff johanncryuff johanncryuff johanncryuff johanncryuff johanncryuff johanncryuff johanncryuff
plastic Gangsters - the 4 skins
Monkey Man - mattals
Willie Whitelaws Willy (unknown)
Stand down Margaret - the beat
Bring back the skins - JD
Return of Django - upsetters
paint it black - modettes

and the album of the week is
if this is rock'nroll I want me old job back
by the saw doctors

should I get out more??
Old 28-04-2002, 12:21 PM
he's no David Bailey...

selhurst : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineselhurst : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineselhurst : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineselhurst : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineselhurst : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineselhurst : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineselhurst : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineselhurst : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineselhurst : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineselhurst : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineselhurst : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Sound Affects - The Jam
White Ladder - David Gray
Transformer - Lou Reed
The Best of Frank Sinatra - Frank Sinatra
Old 28-04-2002, 03:05 PM
I only hate Charlton

Boris the charltonhater will last through forever and another dayBoris the charltonhater will last through forever and another dayBoris the charltonhater will last through forever and another dayBoris the charltonhater will last through forever and another dayBoris the charltonhater will last through forever and another dayBoris the charltonhater will last through forever and another dayBoris the charltonhater will last through forever and another dayBoris the charltonhater will last through forever and another dayBoris the charltonhater will last through forever and another dayBoris the charltonhater will last through forever and another dayBoris the charltonhater will last through forever and another day
Papa Roach - Infest
Blink 182 - Dude Ranch
Bon Jovi - New Jersey
The Vandals - Hitler Bad, Vandals Good.
Old 28-04-2002, 03:15 PM

Gooders came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGooders came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGooders came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGooders came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGooders came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGooders came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGooders came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGooders came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGooders came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGooders came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGooders came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
The very best of the 60's.

Old 28-04-2002, 04:32 PM
Fresh Vince of Hilaire

Psychokiller Sam the man is herePsychokiller Sam the man is herePsychokiller Sam the man is herePsychokiller Sam the man is herePsychokiller Sam the man is herePsychokiller Sam the man is herePsychokiller Sam the man is herePsychokiller Sam the man is herePsychokiller Sam the man is herePsychokiller Sam the man is herePsychokiller Sam the man is here
Prefab Sprout - Steve McQueen
Placebo - Black Market Music
Gil Scott-Heron - Free Will
Verve - Urban Hymns
Old 28-04-2002, 04:57 PM
Bombay Bad Boy

Dave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is here
David Homes - Oceans 11 mixes
Air - Essential mix 98
beastie boys - intergalactic (battlestar galactica remix)
Old 28-04-2002, 05:06 PM
Help me!

IWCW the return knows there's no such thing as tomorrow, only one-two-three-go!IWCW the return knows there's no such thing as tomorrow, only one-two-three-go!IWCW the return knows there's no such thing as tomorrow, only one-two-three-go!IWCW the return knows there's no such thing as tomorrow, only one-two-three-go!IWCW the return knows there's no such thing as tomorrow, only one-two-three-go!IWCW the return knows there's no such thing as tomorrow, only one-two-three-go!IWCW the return knows there's no such thing as tomorrow, only one-two-three-go!IWCW the return knows there's no such thing as tomorrow, only one-two-three-go!IWCW the return knows there's no such thing as tomorrow, only one-two-three-go!IWCW the return knows there's no such thing as tomorrow, only one-two-three-go!IWCW the return knows there's no such thing as tomorrow, only one-two-three-go!
Staind - break the cycle
Cold - 13 ways to bleed on stage
Pearl Jam - Ten
Puddle of Mudd - come clean
Korn - Untouchables
Old 28-04-2002, 05:46 PM

hellsbells was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlshellsbells was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlshellsbells was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlshellsbells was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlshellsbells was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlshellsbells was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlshellsbells was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlshellsbells was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlshellsbells was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlshellsbells was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlshellsbells was in another world, a world of 20,000 girls
Stereophonics - Mr Writer
Oasis - anything
Ashanti + Fat Joe - What's Love
Old 28-04-2002, 05:58 PM
iMember

cumbrian_eagles would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningcumbrian_eagles would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningcumbrian_eagles would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningcumbrian_eagles would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningcumbrian_eagles would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningcumbrian_eagles would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningcumbrian_eagles would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningcumbrian_eagles would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningcumbrian_eagles would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningcumbrian_eagles would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningcumbrian_eagles would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turning
P.O.D. - Satellite

Teachers at school are forever telling me not to listen to it around school The only thing that'll stop me is flat batteries