Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Crystal Palace Football Club » General Palace Discussion

Notices

General Palace Discussion General Palace talk - please keep transfer talk in the transfer forum.

Old 07-12-2021, 12:16 AM

Eagleinsussex came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEagleinsussex came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEagleinsussex came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEagleinsussex came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEagleinsussex came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEagleinsussex came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEagleinsussex came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEagleinsussex came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEagleinsussex came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEagleinsussex came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEagleinsussex came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by ANDYEAGLE View Post
Great draw. Would have preferred it at home though.

Millwall lot are loving it.

To view the link you have to Register or Login
Are Millwall still a thing….
Old 07-12-2021, 12:16 AM

KYLIE MINEAGLE Sam the man is hereKYLIE MINEAGLE Sam the man is hereKYLIE MINEAGLE Sam the man is hereKYLIE MINEAGLE Sam the man is hereKYLIE MINEAGLE Sam the man is hereKYLIE MINEAGLE Sam the man is hereKYLIE MINEAGLE Sam the man is hereKYLIE MINEAGLE Sam the man is hereKYLIE MINEAGLE Sam the man is hereKYLIE MINEAGLE Sam the man is hereKYLIE MINEAGLE Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by French Eagle View Post
Does anyone have a picture of a typical millwall supporter ?
Not me . But I just heard apeman by the Kinks on the radio.
Old 07-12-2021, 12:18 AM

eagle mart Sam the man is hereeagle mart Sam the man is hereeagle mart Sam the man is hereeagle mart Sam the man is hereeagle mart Sam the man is hereeagle mart Sam the man is hereeagle mart Sam the man is hereeagle mart Sam the man is hereeagle mart Sam the man is hereeagle mart Sam the man is hereeagle mart Sam the man is here
We only won once in eleven against them. And not scored a cup goal in... almost 3 years. What could possibly go wrong? Haha.
Old 07-12-2021, 12:28 AM

PeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is here
True what they say about the hf though. i wonder if them or those that caused trouble at burnley will be conspicious by their absence. I admit to going to Millwall but it was always a scary experience. Those attendance figures the last dozen or so times we played them were'nt great home or away.

'Don't be more of an arsehole than you have to be.' sw16girl..11/5/2020.
Old 07-12-2021, 01:27 AM
it's a city you know...

st albans Sam the man is herest albans Sam the man is herest albans Sam the man is herest albans Sam the man is herest albans Sam the man is herest albans Sam the man is herest albans Sam the man is herest albans Sam the man is herest albans Sam the man is herest albans Sam the man is herest albans Sam the man is here
Been 4 or 5 times. Not seen or been involved in any trouble
Old 07-12-2021, 02:07 AM

PeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is here
I read on here that they were involved in trouble at west brom. That 4-1 game was quite a shocker. They were twatting fathers with their kids. I also remember someone on here getting ambushed in a phonebox by a group of the cowards. Just watch that documentary they put out a while back when they attacked some poor sod at a night game going back to his car. One of the local female neighbours gave them some right verbals.

'Don't be more of an arsehole than you have to be.' sw16girl..11/5/2020.

Last edited by PeterH; 07-12-2021 at 02:15 AM.
Old 07-12-2021, 02:16 AM

Uncle Neal came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietUncle Neal came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietUncle Neal came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietUncle Neal came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietUncle Neal came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietUncle Neal came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietUncle Neal came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietUncle Neal came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietUncle Neal came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietUncle Neal came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietUncle Neal came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Been home and away many times and seen countless bits of aggro.

To be fair, their reputation is well earned and they have been trouble for many decades.

In a way, it is strange that they are so bothered about us given we are so far apart off the field.

That said, even the decent Millwall fans I know absolutely revel in their image.

The police closed lots of the roads and my pub years ago at one of the home games and I said I wouldn’t go against the morons again but you know, I would love to see us beat them convincingly in their own back yard. Maybe I will go!
Old 07-12-2021, 02:18 AM
Concession/Adult

9Freedman9 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet9Freedman9 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet9Freedman9 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet9Freedman9 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet9Freedman9 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet9Freedman9 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet9Freedman9 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet9Freedman9 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet9Freedman9 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet9Freedman9 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet9Freedman9 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Christ the Millwall message board is ******* cringe, just a highlight of some of the comments below;

‘Get in were do the mugs’
‘Palace palace who the fk are palace’
‘5-0 Wall easy’
‘Hate those 'plastic *******' ***** with a passion.’

They’re grown men ffs, embarrassing.
Old 07-12-2021, 02:29 AM

Uncle Neal came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietUncle Neal came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietUncle Neal came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietUncle Neal came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietUncle Neal came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietUncle Neal came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietUncle Neal came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietUncle Neal came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietUncle Neal came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietUncle Neal came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietUncle Neal came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
It really is the mindless majority with them.
Old 07-12-2021, 05:38 AM
Bring him back!

Latvian Sam the man is hereLatvian Sam the man is hereLatvian Sam the man is hereLatvian Sam the man is hereLatvian Sam the man is hereLatvian Sam the man is hereLatvian Sam the man is hereLatvian Sam the man is hereLatvian Sam the man is hereLatvian Sam the man is hereLatvian Sam the man is here
My only concern is will we have enough grenades, nuclear submarines and surface to air missles left to smuggle into the Access arena the week after? Especially as Sussex Police are so good at their jobs.
Old 07-12-2021, 08:05 AM

Mr Bo Jangles Sam the man is hereMr Bo Jangles Sam the man is hereMr Bo Jangles Sam the man is hereMr Bo Jangles Sam the man is hereMr Bo Jangles Sam the man is hereMr Bo Jangles Sam the man is hereMr Bo Jangles Sam the man is hereMr Bo Jangles Sam the man is hereMr Bo Jangles Sam the man is hereMr Bo Jangles Sam the man is hereMr Bo Jangles Sam the man is here
Very sad when you have to make a decision as to whether or not to attend a football match based upon whether there is a strong likelihood of being attacked at the ground or travelling to and from the ground.
Old 07-12-2021, 08:16 AM

BERT'S HEAD Sam the man is hereBERT'S HEAD Sam the man is hereBERT'S HEAD Sam the man is hereBERT'S HEAD Sam the man is hereBERT'S HEAD Sam the man is hereBERT'S HEAD Sam the man is hereBERT'S HEAD Sam the man is hereBERT'S HEAD Sam the man is hereBERT'S HEAD Sam the man is hereBERT'S HEAD Sam the man is hereBERT'S HEAD Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Bo Jangles View Post
Very sad when you have to make a decision as to whether or not to attend a football match based upon whether there is a strong likelihood of being attacked at the ground or travelling to and from the ground.
Apart from not wearing colours I see no issue but of course there's idiots at every game.
Old 07-12-2021, 08:21 AM

cpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is here
I've never seen any trouble there, but I did see a lad of about 15 doing Nazi salutes before our 1-0 win many years ago (Jermaine Easter scored I think). Eventually a steward went to chat to the kid and he stopped doing it.
Old 07-12-2021, 08:52 AM

Zohar's Penalty Sam the man is hereZohar's Penalty Sam the man is hereZohar's Penalty Sam the man is hereZohar's Penalty Sam the man is hereZohar's Penalty Sam the man is hereZohar's Penalty Sam the man is hereZohar's Penalty Sam the man is hereZohar's Penalty Sam the man is hereZohar's Penalty Sam the man is hereZohar's Penalty Sam the man is hereZohar's Penalty Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by st albans View Post
Been 4 or 5 times. Not seen or been involved in any trouble
Likewise.

5 visits to the den. Lost 6-0, 3-0, 3-0 & 3-0 and a 0-0 draw. Never even seen us score. The only thing frightening about going to the den has been on the pitch!
Old 07-12-2021, 08:55 AM

Mr Palace Sam the man is hereMr Palace Sam the man is hereMr Palace Sam the man is hereMr Palace Sam the man is hereMr Palace Sam the man is hereMr Palace Sam the man is hereMr Palace Sam the man is hereMr Palace Sam the man is hereMr Palace Sam the man is hereMr Palace Sam the man is hereMr Palace Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Bo Jangles View Post
This is going to be overplayed again as it always is. I've been there loads of times over the years and never seen any trouble. If you don't wear colours and act like an idiot, then you'll be fine. I'm not directing that at you personally, but you know what I mean.
Old 07-12-2021, 09:35 AM

Leeroy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLeeroy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLeeroy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLeeroy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLeeroy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLeeroy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLeeroy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLeeroy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLeeroy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLeeroy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLeeroy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
I'm going tooled up.

(Small spanner for my electric scooter that I keep in my wallet.)
Old 07-12-2021, 09:40 AM

Oli28 Sam the man is hereOli28 Sam the man is hereOli28 Sam the man is hereOli28 Sam the man is hereOli28 Sam the man is hereOli28 Sam the man is hereOli28 Sam the man is hereOli28 Sam the man is hereOli28 Sam the man is hereOli28 Sam the man is hereOli28 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Palace View Post
This is going to be overplayed again as it always is. I've been there loads of times over the years and never seen any trouble. If you don't wear colours and act like an idiot, then you'll be fine. I'm not directing that at you personally, but you know what I mean.
I don't think I've ever even been in close contact with a millwall fan on any of the times I've been. Police are all over it. There'd be more issues if it was at selhurst
Old 07-12-2021, 09:41 AM

Nth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is here
We often have all this. Our supporter demographic at Brighton, Charlton and Friday night away games will always be different and less family orientated than other matches. There is likely to be a shortage of tickets overall due to not being given the lower tier so if one group decide not to attend then some other fans can. Millwall will no doubt be advised to restrict the away attendance.
Old 07-12-2021, 09:42 AM

orp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is here
Biggest game of the season don’t ******* lose Palace.
Old 07-12-2021, 09:48 AM

orp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is here
Safest ground to visit in reality for most.