Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Crystal Palace Football Club Transfer Hotline

Notices

Transfer Hotline Latest transfer news, rumours and suggestions for new Palace players. Includes outgoing transfers and news on released players.

Closed Thread

Old 05-07-2016, 10:11 AM

Thefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by maestro View Post
Its says we have offered 27M plus add ons

The 27m wont be straight cash, it will be in installments

If they want 30m straight cash it isnt just an extra few million, its quite a different scenario.

We have had 2 offers rejected now, it may be best to walk away
Says the mirror. Most reliable journos and palace people saying that a deal is close to being completed.
Old 05-07-2016, 10:12 AM
The Bringer of Joy

Stellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ash View Post
Other journos suggesting there is a lot of face saving coming from Fenway Sports Group here.
They own the dippers for f*ck's sake. There's no face to be saved.
Old 05-07-2016, 10:14 AM

spt1978 Sam the man is herespt1978 Sam the man is herespt1978 Sam the man is herespt1978 Sam the man is herespt1978 Sam the man is herespt1978 Sam the man is herespt1978 Sam the man is herespt1978 Sam the man is herespt1978 Sam the man is herespt1978 Sam the man is herespt1978 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Danny boy View Post
Not sure why they so desperate for an extra 3 million when we could easily walk away and they are left with a player who they don't want.
Should call their bluff.
Old 05-07-2016, 10:16 AM
Shields Utd Futsal Club

Location: Between Jamaica and St Maarten but Sutton for the summer
Timbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is here
I believe he will do well for us but the money seems high so I reckon we should leave LFC to stew a bit/call their bluff, by telling them that we need a while to rethink. Is there any other club lurking in the background for him?
Old 05-07-2016, 10:19 AM

Sceagle Sam the man is hereSceagle Sam the man is hereSceagle Sam the man is hereSceagle Sam the man is hereSceagle Sam the man is hereSceagle Sam the man is hereSceagle Sam the man is hereSceagle Sam the man is hereSceagle Sam the man is hereSceagle Sam the man is hereSceagle Sam the man is here
Quote:

If they want 30m straight cash it isnt just an extra few million, its quite a different scenario.

Agreement on the fee really isn't that far away. No installments as far as I know. I was told the fee was agreed so maybe that was wrong.
Old 05-07-2016, 10:20 AM
Millsie02

Shipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sceagle View Post
Agreement on the fee really isn't that far away. No installments as far as I know. I was told the fee was agreed so maybe that was wrong.
I'd heard the same thing... Unless Pool have moved the goalposts.
Old 05-07-2016, 10:22 AM

sylvan eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsylvan eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsylvan eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsylvan eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsylvan eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsylvan eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsylvan eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsylvan eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsylvan eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsylvan eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsylvan eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Offer them Campbell that will seal the deal

Sent from my iPhone using CPFC BBS
Old 05-07-2016, 10:23 AM

Thefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shipp Ahoy! View Post
I'd heard the same thing... Unless Pool have moved the goalposts.
If a few was agreed, Goalposts won't be moved.. But not sure what the hold up is
Old 05-07-2016, 10:24 AM

firstgame63cpfc Sam the man is herefirstgame63cpfc Sam the man is herefirstgame63cpfc Sam the man is herefirstgame63cpfc Sam the man is herefirstgame63cpfc Sam the man is herefirstgame63cpfc Sam the man is herefirstgame63cpfc Sam the man is herefirstgame63cpfc Sam the man is herefirstgame63cpfc Sam the man is herefirstgame63cpfc Sam the man is herefirstgame63cpfc Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stellavista View Post
We own the dippers for f*ck's sake. There's no face to be saved.
EFA
Old 05-07-2016, 10:24 AM
Woah Woah Woah

gilesy14 Sam the man is heregilesy14 Sam the man is heregilesy14 Sam the man is heregilesy14 Sam the man is heregilesy14 Sam the man is heregilesy14 Sam the man is heregilesy14 Sam the man is heregilesy14 Sam the man is heregilesy14 Sam the man is heregilesy14 Sam the man is heregilesy14 Sam the man is here
Think we might need to be patient with this one chaps.
Old 05-07-2016, 10:27 AM

scro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is here
If Liverpool are pushing for more and more in some way you have to admire their balls. There doesn't appear to be too many others in the queue to pay that much and if he is on 6million a year. It could be a decision that costs them a lot of dosh for a player they have made clear is well down the pecking order. All for 3 million more guaranteed cash.
Old 05-07-2016, 10:30 AM
I DON'T look like SJ

Jim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is here
Calm down

Convinced we will do this deal. Papers just writing any old crap to get hits
Old 05-07-2016, 10:30 AM
Safe European Home

JDawg Sam the man is hereJDawg Sam the man is hereJDawg Sam the man is hereJDawg Sam the man is hereJDawg Sam the man is hereJDawg Sam the man is hereJDawg Sam the man is hereJDawg Sam the man is hereJDawg Sam the man is hereJDawg Sam the man is hereJDawg Sam the man is here
I'm delighted we got Mandanda and Townsend across the line when we did. Batushayi is the usual form. We bid and somebody with a bigger brand steps in in front of us.

So ever the cynic, part of me wonders if this is just a delaying tactic to see if somebody else is interested. The flip side is that if this isn't the case, then why is it 25m?
Old 05-07-2016, 10:32 AM

ForzaPalace Sam the man is hereForzaPalace Sam the man is hereForzaPalace Sam the man is hereForzaPalace Sam the man is hereForzaPalace Sam the man is hereForzaPalace Sam the man is hereForzaPalace Sam the man is hereForzaPalace Sam the man is hereForzaPalace Sam the man is hereForzaPalace Sam the man is hereForzaPalace Sam the man is here
Signs for West Ham page 145
Old 05-07-2016, 10:34 AM

carter Sam the man is herecarter Sam the man is herecarter Sam the man is herecarter Sam the man is herecarter Sam the man is herecarter Sam the man is herecarter Sam the man is herecarter Sam the man is herecarter Sam the man is herecarter Sam the man is herecarter Sam the man is here
It is funny reading certain posts in a 2 day gap. *think this will be wrapped up soon* *dont think this will happen now* why don't you just stop pressing f5 all day?
Old 05-07-2016, 10:35 AM

DARZET EAGLE Sam the man is hereDARZET EAGLE Sam the man is hereDARZET EAGLE Sam the man is hereDARZET EAGLE Sam the man is hereDARZET EAGLE Sam the man is hereDARZET EAGLE Sam the man is hereDARZET EAGLE Sam the man is hereDARZET EAGLE Sam the man is hereDARZET EAGLE Sam the man is hereDARZET EAGLE Sam the man is hereDARZET EAGLE Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by martin.cpfc View Post
Townsend will get the crosses in, hopefully
...and chip in with a few goals.
Old 05-07-2016, 10:35 AM

palacea Sam the man is herepalacea Sam the man is herepalacea Sam the man is herepalacea Sam the man is herepalacea Sam the man is herepalacea Sam the man is herepalacea Sam the man is herepalacea Sam the man is herepalacea Sam the man is herepalacea Sam the man is herepalacea Sam the man is here
Quote:

Yep, they will be sweating come August when they have a player they don't want and he knows he's not wanted.

**** them, their fault.
Old 05-07-2016, 10:36 AM
100% CPFC.

Malarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by carter View Post
why don't you just stop pressing f5 all day?
That's like saying "why don't you just stop smoking" to a chain smoker
Old 05-07-2016, 10:37 AM

rambo1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietrambo1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietrambo1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietrambo1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietrambo1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietrambo1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietrambo1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietrambo1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietrambo1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietrambo1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietrambo1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Merely Negotiating How the Money is Paid.
Given Time this Will Happen.Patience.
Old 05-07-2016, 10:39 AM
Millsie02

Shipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thefunkymonk View Post
If a few was agreed, Goalposts won't be moved.. But not sure what the hold up is
Unless they think they can squeeze us for a few extra pennies... Very risky tactic though. Hope and sure that wouldn't be the case though!