Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Off Topic Computers, Gaming and Mobile Forum

Notices

Computers, Gaming and Mobile Forum All things computer, internet, mobile, tablet and video game related.

Old 16-09-2010, 08:12 AM
Crying Plastic

Lambeth Palace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLambeth Palace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLambeth Palace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLambeth Palace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLambeth Palace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLambeth Palace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLambeth Palace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLambeth Palace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLambeth Palace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLambeth Palace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLambeth Palace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
I'll do it if I'm home.

"Watford please please please beat this lot"
Old 16-09-2010, 08:15 AM

salad fan club came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsalad fan club came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsalad fan club came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsalad fan club came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsalad fan club came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsalad fan club came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsalad fan club came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsalad fan club came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsalad fan club came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsalad fan club came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsalad fan club came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lambeth Palace
I'll do it if I'm home.

great anyone else up for this ?

we are just ahead now !
Old 16-09-2010, 08:59 AM
Not so lanky since Uni

lankydom wrote that song of summer that blackbirds sing at dusklankydom wrote that song of summer that blackbirds sing at dusklankydom wrote that song of summer that blackbirds sing at dusklankydom wrote that song of summer that blackbirds sing at dusklankydom wrote that song of summer that blackbirds sing at dusklankydom wrote that song of summer that blackbirds sing at dusklankydom wrote that song of summer that blackbirds sing at dusklankydom wrote that song of summer that blackbirds sing at dusklankydom wrote that song of summer that blackbirds sing at dusklankydom wrote that song of summer that blackbirds sing at dusklankydom wrote that song of summer that blackbirds sing at dusk
I'm not around at 8.30 but will try to get on earlier in the evening if I can.
Old 16-09-2010, 09:00 AM

salad fan club came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsalad fan club came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsalad fan club came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsalad fan club came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsalad fan club came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsalad fan club came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsalad fan club came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsalad fan club came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsalad fan club came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsalad fan club came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsalad fan club came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by lankydom
I'm not around at 8.30 but will try to get on earlier in the evening if I can.

great cheers
Old 17-09-2010, 06:43 PM

ok so we are now smashing Burnley which turns my thoughts to the one man QPR

anyone got any ideas on how we can beat him ?

he seems capable of 50m per day can we compete with that ?

here are a few thoughts

Can he sustain every day its not been tested ?

Its only a short game as we are playing the TUesday before so we have to perform for 4 days which is probably in our favour

We will need a big push every night

Can we get anyone to play overnight it could be a big boost ?

Can we get help from elsewhere, perhaps Chelsea fans, maybe thats a bit far fetched

I see they have lost 2 already was that before he came into the game ?

Any ideas ?

cheers
Old 17-09-2010, 06:48 PM
We are staying up

hamge was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldhamge was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldhamge was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldhamge was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldhamge was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldhamge was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldhamge was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldhamge was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldhamge was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldhamge was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldhamge was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the world
Quote:
Originally Posted by salad fan club
ok so we are now smashing Burnley which turns my thoughts to the one man QPR

anyone got any ideas on how we can beat him ?

he seems capable of 50m per day can we compete with that ?

here are a few thoughts

Can he sustain every day its not been tested ?

Its only a short game as we are playing the TUesday before so we have to perform for 4 days which is probably in our favour

We will need a big push every night

Can we get anyone to play overnight it could be a big boost ?

Can we get help from elsewhere, perhaps Chelsea fans, maybe thats a bit far fetched

I see they have lost 2 already was that before he came into the game ?

Any ideas ?

cheers

It's only a game.
Old 17-09-2010, 07:51 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by hamge

It's only a game.

of course why didn't i think of that

lets give up then !
Old 18-09-2010, 07:11 PM

we have an even big scorer with 126400

so who is DB ?
Old 18-09-2010, 08:21 PM

palace_boy_luke would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningpalace_boy_luke would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningpalace_boy_luke would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningpalace_boy_luke would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningpalace_boy_luke would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningpalace_boy_luke would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningpalace_boy_luke would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningpalace_boy_luke would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningpalace_boy_luke would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningpalace_boy_luke would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningpalace_boy_luke would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turning
Quote:
we have an even big scorer with 126400

so who is DB ?
Juat added 50k for the new game vs Derby!
Old 18-09-2010, 10:03 PM
Palace/Panionios

waddoneagle Sam the man is herewaddoneagle Sam the man is herewaddoneagle Sam the man is herewaddoneagle Sam the man is herewaddoneagle Sam the man is herewaddoneagle Sam the man is herewaddoneagle Sam the man is herewaddoneagle Sam the man is herewaddoneagle Sam the man is herewaddoneagle Sam the man is herewaddoneagle Sam the man is here
To view the link you have to Register or Login
Old 23-09-2010, 07:48 AM
Cruddy Clique

PALACEWU Sam the man is herePALACEWU Sam the man is herePALACEWU Sam the man is herePALACEWU Sam the man is herePALACEWU Sam the man is herePALACEWU Sam the man is herePALACEWU Sam the man is herePALACEWU Sam the man is herePALACEWU Sam the man is herePALACEWU Sam the man is herePALACEWU Sam the man is here
Leeds and Sheff Utd are destroying each other!!!

It's going to be harder to win this year.
Old 23-09-2010, 10:11 AM
Stripes reborn

Forever Stripes came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietForever Stripes came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietForever Stripes came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietForever Stripes came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietForever Stripes came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietForever Stripes came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietForever Stripes came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietForever Stripes came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietForever Stripes came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietForever Stripes came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietForever Stripes came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Derby is nicely wrapped up I think with a good score but the next two will require top effort. Cardiff for Tuesday's match and then QPR. Nice to see some Palace scorers in the top 10 sometimes.

I'm definately getting better. I think I've added about 150,000 in just 10 mins. Considering how bad I was just a few weeks ago !
Old 23-09-2010, 01:13 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forever Stripes
Derby is nicely wrapped up I think with a good score but the next two will require top effort. Cardiff for Tuesday's match and then QPR. Nice to see some Palace scorers in the top 10 sometimes.

I'm definately getting better. I think I've added about 150,000 in just 10 mins. Considering how bad I was just a few weeks ago !

thats great

you are right the next 2 will be hard

i think we have enough to beat all the others if we pull together, except for the one man QPR

our only chance is a massive co-ordinated effort including if we can get some people to play overnight !
Old 23-09-2010, 01:19 PM
Cruddy Clique

PALACEWU Sam the man is herePALACEWU Sam the man is herePALACEWU Sam the man is herePALACEWU Sam the man is herePALACEWU Sam the man is herePALACEWU Sam the man is herePALACEWU Sam the man is herePALACEWU Sam the man is herePALACEWU Sam the man is herePALACEWU Sam the man is herePALACEWU Sam the man is here
Quote:
thats great

you are right the next 2 will be hard

i think we have enough to beat all the others if we pull together, except for the one man QPR

our only chance is a massive co-ordinated effort including if we can get some people to play overnight !
I think our only hope is to assasinate this un-employed hoops fan.
Old 23-09-2010, 01:40 PM

Location: In the centre circle at selhurst, pop up just before kick off
craigybaby endeavours to be what they aspire to appearcraigybaby endeavours to be what they aspire to appearcraigybaby endeavours to be what they aspire to appearcraigybaby endeavours to be what they aspire to appearcraigybaby endeavours to be what they aspire to appearcraigybaby endeavours to be what they aspire to appearcraigybaby endeavours to be what they aspire to appearcraigybaby endeavours to be what they aspire to appearcraigybaby endeavours to be what they aspire to appearcraigybaby endeavours to be what they aspire to appearcraigybaby endeavours to be what they aspire to appear
Quote:
Originally Posted by PALACEWU

Just added 94k and to go with my 97k yesterday, still yet to break the 100k mark
Old 23-09-2010, 03:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by craigybaby

Just added 94k and to go with my 97k yesterday, still yet to break the 100k mark

thats better than me my best is 90k

i would love it if i got to 100k !
Old 23-09-2010, 03:12 PM

Quote:

i like it , i take it you are volunteering then !
Old 24-09-2010, 09:12 AM
Exiled in the North

CPFC_R_GREAT : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCPFC_R_GREAT : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCPFC_R_GREAT : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCPFC_R_GREAT : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCPFC_R_GREAT : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCPFC_R_GREAT : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCPFC_R_GREAT : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCPFC_R_GREAT : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCPFC_R_GREAT : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCPFC_R_GREAT : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCPFC_R_GREAT : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Leeds v Sheff U is a hum-dinger

95,273,675 v 93,895,350

Xbox - FlatDan3
Old 24-09-2010, 09:17 AM
Not so lanky since Uni

lankydom wrote that song of summer that blackbirds sing at dusklankydom wrote that song of summer that blackbirds sing at dusklankydom wrote that song of summer that blackbirds sing at dusklankydom wrote that song of summer that blackbirds sing at dusklankydom wrote that song of summer that blackbirds sing at dusklankydom wrote that song of summer that blackbirds sing at dusklankydom wrote that song of summer that blackbirds sing at dusklankydom wrote that song of summer that blackbirds sing at dusklankydom wrote that song of summer that blackbirds sing at dusklankydom wrote that song of summer that blackbirds sing at dusklankydom wrote that song of summer that blackbirds sing at dusk
Quote:
Leeds and Sheff Utd are destroying each other!!!

It's going to be harder to win this year.
Don't forget that we scored c. 270m against Cardiff last year.

I'm confident the might of the BBS can defeat anyone (even the one man QPR machine!)
Old 24-09-2010, 11:25 AM
Associate member of AWM

Buglebob came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBuglebob came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBuglebob came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBuglebob came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBuglebob came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBuglebob came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBuglebob came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBuglebob came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBuglebob came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBuglebob came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBuglebob came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by hamge

It's only a game.
Only a game?

Only a game?

Only a game?

Wash your mouth out!