Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Off Topic Computers, Gaming and Mobile Forum

Notices

Computers, Gaming and Mobile Forum All things computer, internet, mobile, tablet and video game related.

Old 30-05-2013, 09:41 PM

GJN came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGJN came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGJN came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGJN came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGJN came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGJN came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGJN came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGJN came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGJN came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGJN came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGJN came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joedidyjoe
Conference premier 23

Link to my club: To view the link you have to Register or Login

If you have any ideas. For some reason my 2.5* cbs from my first season seem to perform better than the 3* one i bought start of last season (Tibermacine)

Think a 3* CM with good passing is needed. Cant say Im doing poorly, made the playoffs last season and am 2-1-0 so far this season. Just need that little extra to get up. Maybe my goalkeeper needs replacing.
High Professionalism and key skills for a player is more important than the recommendation stars IMO.

A player with High Professionalism, 14+ Passing at 3* would be better than a 3.5* player with Low Professionalism and 16* Passing in my view.
Old 31-05-2013, 06:10 AM

CPFC2010ANDON CPFC2010ANDON CPFC2010ANDON CPFC2010ANDON CPFC2010ANDON CPFC2010ANDON CPFC2010ANDON CPFC2010ANDON CPFC2010ANDON CPFC2010ANDON CPFC2010ANDON
Quote:
Originally Posted by GJN
High Professionalism and key skills for a player is more important than the recommendation stars IMO.

A player with High Professionalism, 14+ Passing at 3* would be better than a 3.5* player with Low Professionalism and 16* Passing in my view.
Agreed. I also suggest you look at their average rating. I don't go for anyone senior who has less than 5 for average rating.

If they are young, I consider other factors instead, such as routine and key skills.
Old 31-05-2013, 06:27 AM
Computer says no!!

bigdazza08 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebigdazza08 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebigdazza08 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebigdazza08 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebigdazza08 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebigdazza08 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebigdazza08 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebigdazza08 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebigdazza08 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebigdazza08 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebigdazza08 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
And playing in B teams.
Old 01-06-2013, 05:55 PM
Computer says no!!

bigdazza08 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebigdazza08 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebigdazza08 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebigdazza08 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebigdazza08 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebigdazza08 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebigdazza08 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebigdazza08 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebigdazza08 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebigdazza08 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebigdazza08 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Well i got chosen to be manager of TnT looking forward to it as i recently lost my buzz for the game hopefully this will bring it back again.
Old 02-06-2013, 01:33 PM
TEB & FYP Editor

jazman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjazman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjazman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjazman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjazman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjazman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjazman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjazman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjazman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjazman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjazman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Well done Daz
Old 03-06-2013, 02:18 AM

CPFC2010ANDON CPFC2010ANDON CPFC2010ANDON CPFC2010ANDON CPFC2010ANDON CPFC2010ANDON CPFC2010ANDON CPFC2010ANDON CPFC2010ANDON CPFC2010ANDON CPFC2010ANDON
Congratulations Dazza.
Old 03-06-2013, 07:49 AM
TEB & FYP Editor

jazman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjazman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjazman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjazman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjazman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjazman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjazman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjazman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjazman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjazman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjazman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Well, log in issues sorted so I have been able to manage my team the past week or so.

My team is doing okay, lost 2nd game of the season last night so hovering just outside the play offs. It was to a Brighton team, so I'll let them have that one

My son's team is ripping up his division after suffering relegation. Won all games bar one which was drawn. Have yet to find out what last nights result was though.
Old 03-06-2013, 07:52 AM
Crow Counting

FourtyTwo Sam the man is hereFourtyTwo Sam the man is hereFourtyTwo Sam the man is hereFourtyTwo Sam the man is hereFourtyTwo Sam the man is hereFourtyTwo Sam the man is hereFourtyTwo Sam the man is hereFourtyTwo Sam the man is hereFourtyTwo Sam the man is hereFourtyTwo Sam the man is hereFourtyTwo Sam the man is here
1-0 up at half time last night.

They then get reduced to 9 men.

I then proceed to lose 2-1.

They need to look at the game engine for this, as it's not the first time it's happened!
Old 03-06-2013, 08:24 PM
Computer says no!!

I've got a few players some may interest you some will not.
Old 07-06-2013, 03:09 AM

Anthony Cider

My best ever player and likely to be the best player I will ever have.

He is my Wilf Zaha.

Minimum bid of 20,550,000 has been met.

To view the link you have to Register or Login

An OML who is 19yrs and 4mths.

Potential Rec = 4.5. Current Rec = 3.

SI = Over 10,000.

I hope, and predict he will go for at least 50M.
Old 07-06-2013, 11:21 PM

Little Fozzie Sam the man is hereLittle Fozzie Sam the man is hereLittle Fozzie Sam the man is hereLittle Fozzie Sam the man is hereLittle Fozzie Sam the man is hereLittle Fozzie Sam the man is hereLittle Fozzie Sam the man is hereLittle Fozzie Sam the man is hereLittle Fozzie Sam the man is hereLittle Fozzie Sam the man is hereLittle Fozzie Sam the man is here
Maintained our unbeaten start to the season tonight with a 5-0 win against a side towards the bottom. 4 wins and 4 clean sheets on the spin. 2nd in the league, 1 point off top! Hopefully can keep it up.

Unfortunately the same cannot be said for the friendly league

FWL Honours:

Premiership: 5, 6, 7, 8, 10, 18, 19, 20. Runners Up: 9, 13, 14, 15, 17.
FA Cup: 4, 17. Runners Up: 5, 7, 8, 10, 11, 13, 18.
Others: Champions League (x2), League Cup, WCC (bronze), Championship (x2), Charity Shield
Old 08-06-2013, 07:34 AM
Computer says no!!

2nd in the table after a great start and so far only conceding 1 goal but scoring a measly 10 in the process, we have the Feralis next who are top and flying.

NT-won the 1st two games away vs Scotland and home vs New Zealand up next top ranked Spain who haven't lost in an age would love at least a point in that. Have a massive week coming up.
Old 13-06-2013, 10:34 AM
Crow Counting

FourtyTwo Sam the man is hereFourtyTwo Sam the man is hereFourtyTwo Sam the man is hereFourtyTwo Sam the man is hereFourtyTwo Sam the man is hereFourtyTwo Sam the man is hereFourtyTwo Sam the man is hereFourtyTwo Sam the man is hereFourtyTwo Sam the man is hereFourtyTwo Sam the man is hereFourtyTwo Sam the man is here
Following my come-from-infront defeat to 9 men to a lowly positioned team, I have now gone on to beat the previously unbeaten (and relegated last season) team, as well as another team challenging towards the top, to see myself in 3rd place at present.

Just goes to show that there may be too much randomness in the match engine, as without that stupid defeat, I'd be level on points at the top of the table!

I do need to start bringing in some better players though, if I am going to challenge for promotion properly, either this season or next!
Old 15-07-2013, 06:46 PM
Crow Counting

How's everyone doing then?

Have found myself losing a bit of interest this season!
Old 15-07-2013, 07:37 PM

Isle of Wight Sam the man is hereIsle of Wight Sam the man is hereIsle of Wight Sam the man is hereIsle of Wight Sam the man is hereIsle of Wight Sam the man is hereIsle of Wight Sam the man is hereIsle of Wight Sam the man is hereIsle of Wight Sam the man is hereIsle of Wight Sam the man is hereIsle of Wight Sam the man is hereIsle of Wight Sam the man is here
Funny you posted today as I was going to do the same. I'm having a great season. Top of the league that i have been battling to get out of the last 4 seasons, with 7 points clear. An FC I tried to sell last season for peanuts is scoring for fun. Through 3 rounds of the cup. But youth pulls have been awful wish I had youth at 0 and saved the $

Member of the Magnificent 16
29th May 2004
Member of the Magnificent 1007
22nd May 2006
Member of the Magnificent 33000
27th May 2013
Member of the Strange Aircraft Clique
16th December 2018
Old 05-08-2013, 10:58 AM

Joedidyjoe is singing out of tune but the beat's in time Joedidyjoe is singing out of tune but the beat's in time Joedidyjoe is singing out of tune but the beat's in time Joedidyjoe is singing out of tune but the beat's in time Joedidyjoe is singing out of tune but the beat's in time Joedidyjoe is singing out of tune but the beat's in time Joedidyjoe is singing out of tune but the beat's in time Joedidyjoe is singing out of tune but the beat's in time Joedidyjoe is singing out of tune but the beat's in time Joedidyjoe is singing out of tune but the beat's in time Joedidyjoe is singing out of tune but the beat's in time
Just fallen out of the playoffs in the last couple of days in Conference Premier 23, but have amassed 322 million coins, and not sure what to do with it
Obviously lacking in quality, but players are so damn expensive. Need at least 1 3* CB and a 3* CM, however both might need to be english as i already have 5 foreign players
Old 05-08-2013, 11:04 AM
Crow Counting

Think I might downgrade my youth academy and save me some money! Not getting any good pulls, and the ones I do get that say 4*, when I then scout them again tend to be 2.5 / 3*
Old 05-08-2013, 11:07 AM
Canterbury Eagle

NateEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNateEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNateEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNateEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNateEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNateEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNateEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNateEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNateEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNateEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNateEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Doing quite well too. Consolidated my position in league 1, group 1 for this season, having been a bit of a yo-yo club for a few seasons.

Got no money at all though and continue to get crap from the youth pulls. Agree with Isle of Wight that it doesnt seem to be worth the dollar!
Old 05-08-2013, 12:25 PM

Well, I have been a little unlucky this season because, after blowing automatic promotion last season due to losing my key CF, this season, I have had a relegated team who have been so far ahead that they walked this league, and that's despite me going half a season unbeaten.

I made some decisions at the beginning of the season which, in some ways have bitten me. I sold my reserve CB so that I could save wages ect, get other players in who were more important, and use a youth CB as back-up. Sadly, he's good, but not quite good enough.

Additionally, a tweak in the ME meant that I had to tweak my approaches/tactics to matches. It took a little while to get really going, costing me valuable points at the beginning, whilst Mythical Pisa went about setting the pace.

I came back on a massive run to claim second, but, I now have to decide whether I want to go up or not. It's not a straight answer when you know a few defeats would cost you a lot of fans, and I am losing money now at the stage I am.

What I have done is made my TG up to level 9. I also had YA at 6 but I was losing too much money. I can't get a B-team so have to limit how many youthes I have in my squad, and then maximize their development, which I am doing ok at. Interestingly, I got my best pull at YA5, but read 6 was the most productive.

TG and routine are crucial with regards performance and development, so, for now, I am also saving a bit of dosh on the YA, and might even go down to 4 until I really need to find some gems again.

I have done ok with my youthes. People need to realise there is only one Messi, Ronaldo and Bale in real life, so it's unlikely one would be pulled from youth every week.

The extortionate amounts of money spent on the transfers means a successful youth policy is still best. However, TG needs to be as high as you can afford to make it work.
Old 08-08-2013, 07:21 PM

Joedidyjoe is singing out of tune but the beat's in time Joedidyjoe is singing out of tune but the beat's in time Joedidyjoe is singing out of tune but the beat's in time Joedidyjoe is singing out of tune but the beat's in time Joedidyjoe is singing out of tune but the beat's in time Joedidyjoe is singing out of tune but the beat's in time Joedidyjoe is singing out of tune but the beat's in time Joedidyjoe is singing out of tune but the beat's in time Joedidyjoe is singing out of tune but the beat's in time Joedidyjoe is singing out of tune but the beat's in time Joedidyjoe is singing out of tune but the beat's in time
Just made it into the playoffs on the final day.