Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Ľ Other Sport Ľ World of Football

Notices

World of Football All non Palace football talk - includes latest scores on Internationals and matches that affect palace.

Old 01-05-2019, 06:04 AM
Chubby Chops balls drop

redandblue Sam the man is hereredandblue Sam the man is hereredandblue Sam the man is hereredandblue Sam the man is hereredandblue Sam the man is hereredandblue Sam the man is hereredandblue Sam the man is hereredandblue Sam the man is hereredandblue Sam the man is hereredandblue Sam the man is hereredandblue Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lombardarian View Post
I agree with the sentiment, but Bamford is from one of the wealthiest families in the country so even a few months wages is unlikely to affect him much.
Donít his family own JCB ?
"And then when it was all over, a thousand Palace fans stayed on to applaud their side's warm-down and the strains of Glad All Over crashed out across Selhurst. Daft little tune .......brave little team"

Sunday Mail 7/11/2004 after 1-1 with Arsenal
Old 01-05-2019, 10:56 AM
Supporting Palace away

Eagle's Away came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEagle's Away came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEagle's Away came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEagle's Away came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEagle's Away came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEagle's Away came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEagle's Away came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEagle's Away came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEagle's Away came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEagle's Away came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEagle's Away came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
I cannot believe how an intelligent bloke can think he get fake getting hit in front of TV cameras. Now the whole footballing community - players, refs and fans - know exactly what type of a player he is. Maybe not so intelligent after all.
Old 01-05-2019, 07:55 PM

chateauferret Sam the man is herechateauferret Sam the man is herechateauferret Sam the man is herechateauferret Sam the man is herechateauferret Sam the man is herechateauferret Sam the man is herechateauferret Sam the man is herechateauferret Sam the man is herechateauferret Sam the man is herechateauferret Sam the man is herechateauferret Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eagle's Away View Post
I cannot believe how an intelligent bloke can think he get fake getting hit in front of TV cameras. Now the whole footballing community - players, refs and fans - know exactly what type of a player he is. Maybe not so intelligent after all.
Intelligent? Bumfluff? FFS.
Old 01-05-2019, 08:44 PM
I DON'T look like SJ

Jim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by SOUTHGATE EAGLE View Post
I don't want Leeds promoted either but this kind of behaviour needs to be stamped out. I'd love to see massive fines imposed instead of bans. That way, the club isn't punished but the player is where it counts most; his back pocket. Since those that do this have no sense of manly pride or shame, I say take a few months wages. Watch this garbage disappear overnight.
The fines would need to massive, seeing as even Bamford will probably be on decent money. If you want to stamp something out completely you would probably have to punish the clubs
Old 01-05-2019, 09:09 PM

cpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is here
Punish both. Suspension and fine.
Old 01-05-2019, 09:25 PM

Yoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eagle's Away View Post
In my experience of schools, I can confirm that academic ability and common sense are two entirely different personality traits!

Itís not at all uncommon for really clever people to do the stupidest things. And later on when you ask them why on earth they didnít use their brain to think about the consequences, they will be even more baffled than you by their moment of madness.

Not that Iím suggesting Bamford is that brainy really, but judging by his academic results he does some working brain cells in there.
Old 02-05-2019, 04:07 PM
Very young thick ****

Kirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is here
Bamford's been banned for two matches

Means he'll miss the first leg of the playoffs. Unlucky twat!
Old 02-05-2019, 04:08 PM
They didn't care enough

old git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kirby View Post

Result for Leeds then.
Old 02-05-2019, 04:12 PM

chateauferret Sam the man is herechateauferret Sam the man is herechateauferret Sam the man is herechateauferret Sam the man is herechateauferret Sam the man is herechateauferret Sam the man is herechateauferret Sam the man is herechateauferret Sam the man is herechateauferret Sam the man is herechateauferret Sam the man is herechateauferret Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yoda View Post
In my experience of schools, I can confirm that academic ability and common sense are two entirely different personality traits!

Itís not at all uncommon for really clever people to do the stupidest things. And later on when you ask them why on earth they didnít use their brain to think about the consequences, they will be even more baffled than you by their moment of madness.

Not that Iím suggesting Bamford is that brainy really, but judging by his academic results he does some working brain cells in there.
I got a Distinction in my Master's and I'm as thick as pigshit.
Old 02-05-2019, 04:25 PM
100% CPFC.

Malarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is here
Good
Old 02-05-2019, 04:27 PM
Shields Utd Futsal Club

Location: Between Jamaica and St Maarten but Sutton for the summer
Timbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by chateauferret View Post
I got a Distinction in my Master's and I'm as thick as pigshit.
Yep, thick enough to suggest that someone with your posting record and quality has a masters.........
Old 02-05-2019, 06:18 PM

Yoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kirby View Post

I wonder what ban the Villa guy who got the red would have received, had he not been cleared by video evidence?

I think it would have been 3 matches? If so, it would have been poetic justice if Bamford had received those 3 instead.
Old 09-05-2019, 06:10 AM

Stan the man came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStan the man came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStan the man came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStan the man came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStan the man came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStan the man came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStan the man came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStan the man came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStan the man came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStan the man came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStan the man came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
I dont really get the Bamford hate. He was rubbish for us, but then many, many, loan players are. Overhyped for sure, and now is around his level as a decent championship player, probably never good enough for Prem. He didnt fit in at Palace by sounds of it, and moved on at earliest opportunity. Dont think he's ever been disrespectful to the club. All seems a bit petty to me.
Old 09-05-2019, 06:54 AM

It's not so much because he's shite but because of his behaviour, attitude and arrogance. The man is a pig-headed twat.

Compare for instance Campbell, who was also not talented as a striker but who worked hard, was a team player and didn't complain e.g. when the thug Grujic assaulted Tomkins and he (Campbell) went back to central defence to help see out a win at Scumfield. Can you see Bumfluff doing that?
Old 09-05-2019, 09:15 AM

Selhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is here
chateauferret, did a JCB run over your foot or something. You've been banging your 'bumfluff' drum for quite a while on a variety of threads recently. Did he steal your comb?
Old 09-05-2019, 09:57 AM
SC's wet dream

Maidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Selhurst Celtic View Post
chateauferret, did a JCB run over your foot or something. You've been banging your 'bumfluff' drum for quite a while on a variety of threads recently. Did he steal your boy?
I reckon there's a story behind this...maybe Bamf turned him down?

The BBS - Where Brighton Neggers have imaginary lawyers.
Old 09-05-2019, 10:04 AM
moving forward

art malice Sam the man is hereart malice Sam the man is hereart malice Sam the man is hereart malice Sam the man is hereart malice Sam the man is hereart malice Sam the man is hereart malice Sam the man is hereart malice Sam the man is hereart malice Sam the man is hereart malice Sam the man is hereart malice Sam the man is here
Bamfluff
Old 09-05-2019, 10:41 AM

Quote:
chateauferret, did a JCB run over your foot or something. You've been banging your 'bumfluff' drum for quite a while on a variety of threads recently. Did he steal your comb?
Not as much as some people have been banging on about Hennessey and with far better reason. HTH.
Old 09-05-2019, 10:43 AM

Selhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is here
Ah, so this is some sort of protest hate?
Old 09-05-2019, 10:50 AM
SC's wet dream

Maidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Ah, so this is some sort of protest hate?
Deflection init.

The BBS - Where Brighton Neggers have imaginary lawyers.