Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Crystal Palace Football Club » Transfer Hotline

Notices

Transfer Hotline Latest transfer news, rumours and suggestions for new Palace players. Includes outgoing transfers and news on released players.

Closed Thread

Old 05-07-2016, 02:29 PM
My Name Isn't Jono

Jono14 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJono14 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJono14 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJono14 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJono14 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJono14 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJono14 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJono14 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJono14 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJono14 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJono14 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Is he worth £30m? Yes.
Old 05-07-2016, 02:30 PM

Thefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Biscuitboffin View Post
I'm the same. Desperate for us to sign him and starting to loose my cool about it!
I'm sure if we don't get benteke we have someone else lined up similar stature.. We wouldn't sell gayle without something lined up.
Old 05-07-2016, 02:31 PM

mb23 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmb23 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmb23 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmb23 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmb23 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmb23 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmb23 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmb23 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmb23 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmb23 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmb23 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thefunkymonk View Post
Or maybe it's further along than we think.. Maybe contract agreed.. Fee agreed and just naming rights to be sorted and he'll be announced when he returns from holiday?
I reckon personal terms are sorted, and there's just a little bit more talk needed on the fee which I think will be resolved very soon, if not already.

The optimist in me says that now he's agreed terms he's going to go on holiday while the finer details are ironed out.

The pessimist in me says he wants to prolong the process to see who else comes in for him.
Old 05-07-2016, 02:34 PM

Thefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by mb23 View Post
I reckon personal terms are sorted, and there's just a little bit more talk needed on the fee which I think will be resolved very soon, if not already.

The optimist in me says that now he's agreed terms he's going to go on holiday while the finer details are ironed out.

The pessimist in me says he wants to prolong the process to see who else comes in for him.
My feelings exactly.
Old 05-07-2016, 02:36 PM

RisZero Sam the man is hereRisZero Sam the man is hereRisZero Sam the man is hereRisZero Sam the man is hereRisZero Sam the man is hereRisZero Sam the man is hereRisZero Sam the man is hereRisZero Sam the man is hereRisZero Sam the man is hereRisZero Sam the man is hereRisZero Sam the man is here
He has a better career minutes per goal rate than Diego Costa who cost £32m before silly TV money ffs.
Old 05-07-2016, 02:38 PM

mb23 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmb23 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmb23 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmb23 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmb23 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmb23 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmb23 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmb23 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmb23 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmb23 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmb23 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
My feelings exactly.
Lucky I'm not a pessimist then!
Old 05-07-2016, 02:39 PM

orp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by RCUK View Post
Typical scousers... cash in hand only
Excellent we can give the ***** all the fake £20's back from old days when they paid for programmes etc with suspect £.
Old 05-07-2016, 02:39 PM
N14 and not so proud...

SOUTHGATE EAGLE Sam the man is hereSOUTHGATE EAGLE Sam the man is hereSOUTHGATE EAGLE Sam the man is hereSOUTHGATE EAGLE Sam the man is hereSOUTHGATE EAGLE Sam the man is hereSOUTHGATE EAGLE Sam the man is hereSOUTHGATE EAGLE Sam the man is hereSOUTHGATE EAGLE Sam the man is hereSOUTHGATE EAGLE Sam the man is hereSOUTHGATE EAGLE Sam the man is hereSOUTHGATE EAGLE Sam the man is here
Quote:
I'm sure if we don't get benteke we have someone else lined up similar stature.. We wouldn't sell gayle without something lined up.
If that is true, then we need to publically represent interest in those other options to put time pressure back on Liverpool and the player. My fear is we don't have other options that we feel confident about buying or getting.
Old 05-07-2016, 02:40 PM

orp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by mb23 View Post

Yep i reckon all done and the lad is simply having a well earned break at end of season.
Old 05-07-2016, 02:41 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SOUTHGATE EAGLE View Post
If that is true, then we need to publically represent interest in those other options to put time pressure back on Liverpool and the player. My fear is we don't have other options that we feel confident about buying or getting.
Unless the deal with Liverpool is sorted? There was mention of image rights being the hold up.. In which case I'd imagine it isn't far off done
Old 05-07-2016, 02:42 PM
Selhurst Heaven

chrisophiex Sam the man is herechrisophiex Sam the man is herechrisophiex Sam the man is herechrisophiex Sam the man is herechrisophiex Sam the man is herechrisophiex Sam the man is herechrisophiex Sam the man is herechrisophiex Sam the man is herechrisophiex Sam the man is herechrisophiex Sam the man is herechrisophiex Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by SOUTHGATE EAGLE View Post

Are you saying what I think you're saying ? Is it DaNuge time ??
Old 05-07-2016, 02:48 PM

carter Sam the man is herecarter Sam the man is herecarter Sam the man is herecarter Sam the man is herecarter Sam the man is herecarter Sam the man is herecarter Sam the man is herecarter Sam the man is herecarter Sam the man is herecarter Sam the man is herecarter Sam the man is here
Quote:
Unless the deal with Liverpool is sorted? There was mention of image rights being the hold up.. In which case I'd imagine it isn't far off done
You are gonna have to make your mind up
Old 05-07-2016, 02:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by carter View Post
You are gonna have to make your mind up
Haha.. I can't.. Because I have no idea.. Nor does anyone by the sounds of it..
Old 05-07-2016, 02:50 PM

cpfcfan1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcpfcfan1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcpfcfan1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcpfcfan1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcpfcfan1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcpfcfan1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcpfcfan1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcpfcfan1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcpfcfan1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcpfcfan1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcpfcfan1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
I can't stay away from this thread, knowing full well nothing will happen soon.
Old 05-07-2016, 02:50 PM

RisZero Sam the man is hereRisZero Sam the man is hereRisZero Sam the man is hereRisZero Sam the man is hereRisZero Sam the man is hereRisZero Sam the man is hereRisZero Sam the man is hereRisZero Sam the man is hereRisZero Sam the man is hereRisZero Sam the man is hereRisZero Sam the man is here
Quote:
Haha.. I can't.. Because I have no idea.. Nor does anyone by the sounds of it..
Just close your eyes and imagine Martin Tyler screaming 'BENTEKEEEEEEEEE' to pass the time.
Old 05-07-2016, 02:51 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by RisZero View Post
Just close your eyes and imagine Martin Tyler screaming 'BENTEKEEEEEEEEE' to pass the time.
You on snakebite again? Maybe I need to get on it!
Old 05-07-2016, 02:53 PM
www.b00mb0x.org

Del Gland came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDel Gland came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDel Gland came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDel Gland came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDel Gland came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDel Gland came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDel Gland came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDel Gland came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDel Gland came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDel Gland came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDel Gland came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
The prawn sandwiches have gone off on this one.

It does seem a hell of a lot of money which might be better spent on warm air arse dryers in the Arthur.

I'll reserve my judgement but, boy, have we had some deadbeats up front in our time. We must be due for a good one. Besides, even Adebola would probably be worth £25m these days.
Old 05-07-2016, 03:01 PM

New LP Sam the man is hereNew LP Sam the man is hereNew LP Sam the man is hereNew LP Sam the man is hereNew LP Sam the man is hereNew LP Sam the man is hereNew LP Sam the man is hereNew LP Sam the man is hereNew LP Sam the man is hereNew LP Sam the man is hereNew LP Sam the man is here
Quote:
Dave Nugent might come now?
Old 05-07-2016, 03:02 PM
Up On The Triangle

fang Sam the man is herefang Sam the man is herefang Sam the man is herefang Sam the man is herefang Sam the man is herefang Sam the man is herefang Sam the man is herefang Sam the man is herefang Sam the man is herefang Sam the man is herefang Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Del Gland View Post
It does seem a hell of a lot of money which might be better spent on warm air arse dryers in the Arthur.
Such things exist ?
Old 05-07-2016, 03:04 PM

Quote:
You on snakebite again? Maybe I need to get on it!
"Siguršsson.... BENTEKEEEEEEEEEEE... I swear you'll never see anything like it again!"

Or possibly ever.