Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Ľ Other Sport Ľ World of Sport

Notices

World of Sport Discuss all other sport. Includes betting and gambling threads.

Old 01-08-2019, 12:50 PM
Pushing The Sky Away

crystaljim came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcrystaljim came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcrystaljim came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcrystaljim came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcrystaljim came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcrystaljim came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcrystaljim came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcrystaljim came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcrystaljim came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcrystaljim came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcrystaljim came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by kiralyspyjamas View Post
I've never been taught to walk in club cricket, but it's the done thing. Problem is, not everyone adheres to that, so it's best to let the umpire get on with it. Personally, I walk. But if you're not a walker, you have no right to moan if you get triggered by the umpire when you've middled one into your pad or you've not hit it but been out caught...
Agree, it's all swings and roundabouts.

I have walked a couple of times, mostly because the nick was so obvious I didn't wait, but the haranguing of those that don't, I just don't get it.

It certainly isn't cheating to abide by the Umpire's decision.
Old 01-08-2019, 12:54 PM
Got any nuts?

Wolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by crystaljim View Post
I'm asking as an ex cricketer, what were you bought up to do?

I thought the Broad thing was Boof trying to get a mental edge that our Murdoch media jumped on.

Most people I know don't obsess about it.
Ah come on, be fair Jim, the entire country obsessed over it when Broad didnít walk.

Cricket wanker.
Old 01-08-2019, 12:58 PM
I am a Bad Man

RazorsEdge has disabled reputation
Quote:
Originally Posted by art malice View Post
Bancroft should have told him to review. Bet he thought Ďhave that ya twatí
I think you are spot on....
Old 01-08-2019, 12:59 PM
I am a Bad Man

Quote:
For all of you who played cricket in the UK, a genuine question?

Are you encouraged to walk as you are taught the game as part of your training?

I just don't get your obsession with it.

We are (rightly) told not to walk, you have Umpire's officiating the game, it's their job to adjudicate, leave it to them.

Do footballers stop when they know they are offside?
Do Rugby players put their had up and say, stop play I threw a forward pass?

You all have excellent opinions on the games, but this self obsession I can't get my head around.

yes, we are told it is a gentleman's game...
Old 01-08-2019, 01:00 PM
el ballothundero

kiralyspyjamas came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietkiralyspyjamas came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietkiralyspyjamas came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietkiralyspyjamas came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietkiralyspyjamas came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietkiralyspyjamas came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietkiralyspyjamas came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietkiralyspyjamas came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietkiralyspyjamas came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietkiralyspyjamas came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietkiralyspyjamas came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Agree, it's all swings and roundabouts.

I have walked a couple of times, mostly because the nick was so obvious I didn't wait, but the haranguing of those that don't, I just don't get it.

It certainly isn't cheating to abide by the Umpire's decision.
Problem is, most umpires at club level are either barely qualified, or unfairly biased. It can be just as much cheating as the batsman not walking...

Turning Wright Facebook Page

Turning Wright on Etsy

Maker of pens, turner of wood
Old 01-08-2019, 01:06 PM
Regretting my username...

stinky Sam the man is herestinky Sam the man is herestinky Sam the man is herestinky Sam the man is herestinky Sam the man is herestinky Sam the man is herestinky Sam the man is herestinky Sam the man is herestinky Sam the man is herestinky Sam the man is herestinky Sam the man is here
This is going to be a long afternoon

Wisdom is knowing not to put it in a fruit salad.
Old 01-08-2019, 01:07 PM

stinky Sam the man is herestinky Sam the man is herestinky Sam the man is herestinky Sam the man is herestinky Sam the man is herestinky Sam the man is herestinky Sam the man is herestinky Sam the man is herestinky Sam the man is herestinky Sam the man is herestinky Sam the man is here
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA literally pressed send and the umpires finger went up

Old 01-08-2019, 01:08 PM
I am a Bad Man

Quote:
Originally Posted by stinky View Post
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA literally pressed send and the umpires finger went up
Been reviewed as I type
I am a Bad Man

YES
moving forward

art malice Sam the man is hereart malice Sam the man is hereart malice Sam the man is hereart malice Sam the man is hereart malice Sam the man is hereart malice Sam the man is hereart malice Sam the man is hereart malice Sam the man is hereart malice Sam the man is hereart malice Sam the man is hereart malice Sam the man is here
Head’s gone

Quote:
Headís gone
You've been waiting patiently, haven't you

Old 01-08-2019, 01:10 PM
moving forward

art malice Sam the man is hereart malice Sam the man is hereart malice Sam the man is hereart malice Sam the man is hereart malice Sam the man is hereart malice Sam the man is hereart malice Sam the man is hereart malice Sam the man is hereart malice Sam the man is hereart malice Sam the man is hereart malice Sam the man is here
Quote:
Have to take your chances.

Iím taking credit too as i just turned TMS off due to Tuffers and Norcrossers being so fvcking annoyers
Old 01-08-2019, 01:11 PM
Got any nuts?

Wolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is here
Quote:
Reckon heís got a list of em.

Cricket wanker.
Old 01-08-2019, 01:11 PM

Quote:
Have to take your chances.

Iím taking credit too as i just turned TMS off due to Tuffers and Norcrossers being so fvcking annoyers
I'm pleased I'm not listening. The live text on the BBC site was showing things Boycott was saying. Can't cope with that miserable old ****.

Old 01-08-2019, 01:13 PM

HERE WE GOOOOOOOOOOOO.

YEEEEEEESSSSSSS

Old 01-08-2019, 01:14 PM
legit

foetus eagle Sam the man is herefoetus eagle Sam the man is herefoetus eagle Sam the man is herefoetus eagle Sam the man is herefoetus eagle Sam the man is herefoetus eagle Sam the man is herefoetus eagle Sam the man is herefoetus eagle Sam the man is herefoetus eagle Sam the man is herefoetus eagle Sam the man is herefoetus eagle Sam the man is here
Old 01-08-2019, 01:15 PM
moving forward

Should have walked
Old 01-08-2019, 01:15 PM

FFS

Old 01-08-2019, 01:16 PM
100% CPFC.

Malarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is here
That didn't look out either
Old 01-08-2019, 01:19 PM
Pushing The Sky Away

crystaljim came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcrystaljim came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcrystaljim came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcrystaljim came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcrystaljim came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcrystaljim came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcrystaljim came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcrystaljim came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcrystaljim came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcrystaljim came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcrystaljim came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolfnipplechips View Post
Ah come on, be fair Jim, the entire country obsessed over it when Broad didnít walk.
Actually they obsessed over Broad, who is hated in Oz, like Warner is hated here, but away from the Murdoch press, most punters weren't bothered.