Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Off Topic General Chit Chat

Notices

General Chit Chat Off topic conversations. Please do not post CPFC or sport related threads here

Old 12-06-2009, 06:40 PM
Let it Be

Riccardo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineRiccardo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineRiccardo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineRiccardo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineRiccardo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineRiccardo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineRiccardo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineRiccardo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineRiccardo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineRiccardo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineRiccardo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Podcast recommendations

My office is like a ghost town at the moment, hence me listening to Ricky Gervais podcasts and Russell Brand's old ones.

Any other ones I should d/load ?
Old 12-06-2009, 06:42 PM
Bombay Bad Boy

Dave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is here
The writers room (Jimmy carr and friends) - Collings and herring - the archers - media talk - start the week - in our time - adam and joe - radio4 choice -
Old 12-06-2009, 06:43 PM
Let it Be

Riccardo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineRiccardo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineRiccardo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineRiccardo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineRiccardo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineRiccardo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineRiccardo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineRiccardo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineRiccardo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineRiccardo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineRiccardo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Is Jimmy Carr with his old mate from XFM ?

They were quality.
Old 12-06-2009, 06:45 PM
Bombay Bad Boy

Dave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is here
No, no he is not.
Old 12-06-2009, 06:47 PM
Let it Be

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave
No, no he is not.
Bummer.

I'm listening to Adam and Joe's on XFM via I-tunes. V. good.

PS - The Archers ? I'm not Mat ov.
Old 12-06-2009, 06:49 PM
hockey mummy

Lizzy is fond of sand dunes and salty airLizzy is fond of sand dunes and salty airLizzy is fond of sand dunes and salty airLizzy is fond of sand dunes and salty airLizzy is fond of sand dunes and salty airLizzy is fond of sand dunes and salty airLizzy is fond of sand dunes and salty airLizzy is fond of sand dunes and salty airLizzy is fond of sand dunes and salty airLizzy is fond of sand dunes and salty airLizzy is fond of sand dunes and salty air
Some good stuff on Stephen Fry's website if you like him.
Old 12-06-2009, 06:49 PM
Bombay Bad Boy

Adam and Joe are better on 6 music
Old 12-06-2009, 06:54 PM
Let it Be

Quote:
Adam and Joe are better on 6 music
Didn't know they were on it...TBH, I have no idea what 6 music is.

Stephen Fry is ok, but kinda too clever at times.
Old 12-06-2009, 06:59 PM
Bombay Bad Boy

To view the link you have to Register or Login
Old 12-06-2009, 07:01 PM
Let it Be

Quote:
To view the link you have to Register or Login
D/loading via i-tunage.

I think I should have a podcast with Beesty.
Old 12-06-2009, 07:11 PM

FrenchImmersion : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFrenchImmersion : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFrenchImmersion : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFrenchImmersion : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFrenchImmersion : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFrenchImmersion : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFrenchImmersion : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFrenchImmersion : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFrenchImmersion : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFrenchImmersion : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFrenchImmersion : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
David Mitchell's Soapbox? (Video Podcast though)
Old 12-06-2009, 07:12 PM

Sluggo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSluggo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSluggo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSluggo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSluggo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSluggo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSluggo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSluggo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSluggo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSluggo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSluggo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Fighting Talk from Five Live. I'm saving them up for my epic drive to the south of France!
Old 12-06-2009, 07:14 PM
Let it Be

Quote:
Originally Posted by FrenchImmersion
David Mitchell's Soapbox? (Video Podcast though)
Might give that a try.
Old 12-06-2009, 07:15 PM
Let it Be

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sluggo
Fighting Talk from Five Live. I'm saving them up for my epic drive to the south of France!
I have to be honest, Five Live and Talksport etc. aren't really my thing. But cheers for the suggestion.
Old 12-06-2009, 07:23 PM
sleep chaser

mushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is here
Tommy Boyd
Old 12-06-2009, 07:25 PM
Let it Be

Quote:
Originally Posted by mushroom
Tommy Boyd
I remember him.

Old 12-06-2009, 07:28 PM
Sans Peur

RDSdaEAGLE Sam the man is hereRDSdaEAGLE Sam the man is hereRDSdaEAGLE Sam the man is hereRDSdaEAGLE Sam the man is hereRDSdaEAGLE Sam the man is hereRDSdaEAGLE Sam the man is hereRDSdaEAGLE Sam the man is hereRDSdaEAGLE Sam the man is hereRDSdaEAGLE Sam the man is hereRDSdaEAGLE Sam the man is hereRDSdaEAGLE Sam the man is here
The Guardian Football Weekly and The Times' The Game podcasts are great, although they're currently on a break due to mid-season.

I also listen to This American Life, which is a great podcast for radio-style documentaries.
Old 12-06-2009, 07:30 PM
sleep chaser

mushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Riccardo
I remember him.

He does an internet radio show... swears and everything
Old 12-06-2009, 08:32 PM
Danger Zone

Stavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is here
The cook report is awesome
Old 12-06-2009, 08:33 PM
hockey mummy

Lizzy is fond of sand dunes and salty airLizzy is fond of sand dunes and salty airLizzy is fond of sand dunes and salty airLizzy is fond of sand dunes and salty airLizzy is fond of sand dunes and salty airLizzy is fond of sand dunes and salty airLizzy is fond of sand dunes and salty airLizzy is fond of sand dunes and salty airLizzy is fond of sand dunes and salty airLizzy is fond of sand dunes and salty airLizzy is fond of sand dunes and salty air
I've been enjoying "5 minutes with" on the bbc news site. There are loads of them and a few of them are really amusing.