Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Off Topic Computers, Gaming and Mobile Forum

Notices

Computers, Gaming and Mobile Forum All things computer, internet, mobile, tablet and video game related.

Old 21-08-2004, 06:38 PM
Dr. Lucien Sanchez

<_tece_> : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine<_tece_> : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine<_tece_> : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine<_tece_> : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine<_tece_> : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine<_tece_> : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine<_tece_> : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine<_tece_> : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine<_tece_> : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine<_tece_> : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine<_tece_> : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
CM 03/04 update for new season.

Does anybody know where I could find an update for CM 03/04 for this season?
Old 21-08-2004, 06:41 PM

Hypodam is no longer afraid of the dark or midday shadowsHypodam is no longer afraid of the dark or midday shadowsHypodam is no longer afraid of the dark or midday shadowsHypodam is no longer afraid of the dark or midday shadowsHypodam is no longer afraid of the dark or midday shadowsHypodam is no longer afraid of the dark or midday shadowsHypodam is no longer afraid of the dark or midday shadowsHypodam is no longer afraid of the dark or midday shadowsHypodam is no longer afraid of the dark or midday shadowsHypodam is no longer afraid of the dark or midday shadowsHypodam is no longer afraid of the dark or midday shadows
To view the link you have to Register or Login
Old 21-08-2004, 06:57 PM

Q2thaZ is putting on two-step shoes to lose the bluesQ2thaZ is putting on two-step shoes to lose the bluesQ2thaZ is putting on two-step shoes to lose the bluesQ2thaZ is putting on two-step shoes to lose the bluesQ2thaZ is putting on two-step shoes to lose the bluesQ2thaZ is putting on two-step shoes to lose the bluesQ2thaZ is putting on two-step shoes to lose the bluesQ2thaZ is putting on two-step shoes to lose the bluesQ2thaZ is putting on two-step shoes to lose the bluesQ2thaZ is putting on two-step shoes to lose the bluesQ2thaZ is putting on two-step shoes to lose the blues

New update set for 1/9/04 release in-line for when transfer window closes
Old 21-08-2004, 10:38 PM
Dr. Lucien Sanchez

<_tece_> : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine<_tece_> : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine<_tece_> : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine<_tece_> : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine<_tece_> : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine<_tece_> : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine<_tece_> : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine<_tece_> : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine<_tece_> : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine<_tece_> : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine<_tece_> : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Cheers guys
Old 22-08-2004, 09:57 AM
ValetingMan - (Unretired)

deanchilds : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minedeanchilds : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minedeanchilds : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minedeanchilds : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minedeanchilds : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minedeanchilds : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minedeanchilds : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minedeanchilds : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minedeanchilds : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minedeanchilds : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minedeanchilds : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
im trying to download the upda te but its not happening can ne one send me a file?
Old 25-08-2004, 05:54 PM

Chris K Sam the man is hereChris K Sam the man is hereChris K Sam the man is hereChris K Sam the man is hereChris K Sam the man is hereChris K Sam the man is hereChris K Sam the man is hereChris K Sam the man is hereChris K Sam the man is hereChris K Sam the man is hereChris K Sam the man is here
by reading the comments of people it sounds crap to be honest
Old 25-08-2004, 06:00 PM
chemical olympics

humpo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diethumpo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diethumpo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diethumpo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diethumpo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diethumpo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diethumpo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diethumpo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diethumpo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diethumpo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diethumpo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally posted by Chris K
by reading the comments of people it sounds crap to be honest
the ma3tin one in hypodams link is the best available IMHO. its is updated about now each month. all the competition names have been corrected. plus many other bits

What can be asserted without proof, can be dismissed without proof. Christopher Hitchens
Old 31-08-2004, 04:49 PM

Chris K Sam the man is hereChris K Sam the man is hereChris K Sam the man is hereChris K Sam the man is hereChris K Sam the man is hereChris K Sam the man is hereChris K Sam the man is hereChris K Sam the man is hereChris K Sam the man is hereChris K Sam the man is hereChris K Sam the man is here

Last edited by Chris K; 02-09-2004 at 12:50 PM.
Old 02-09-2004, 12:50 PM

Ok its not the calcio one mentioned above but follow this link.....

The top one is up to date including all deadline day transfers. I've not downloaded it yet, but I think i'll pop home in my lunch break and get on the case.
Old 02-09-2004, 12:53 PM

Had a very brief look and it all seems fine, except we've signed 'The Knife' and also have a mystery Romanian on loan, but he;s got pretty sweet stats so I won't complain.

I didn't have the chance to look at all players stats etc although I did have a quick peep at AJ to find that they've not altered him at all. His finishing is still 10 and the rest is also pretty shite too, bah. Alas the survival campaign will begin shortly.
Old 16-09-2004, 03:18 PM
Jungle is indeed "massiv"

kettle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minekettle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minekettle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minekettle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minekettle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minekettle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minekettle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minekettle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minekettle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minekettle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minekettle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
help. have downloaded it but cant seem to extract the file now...and have the rar unpacking program but it doesnt seem to work- do i just copy the contents of the unpacked file into the data/db file?

Last edited by kettle; 16-09-2004 at 03:25 PM.
Old 22-09-2004, 09:31 PM
Millsie02

Shipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is here
So how are people doing keeping Palace up using the update?

I haven't started the season yet, but so far I have brought in Jermaine Johnson on loan from Bolton for the season and Richie Patridge on loan for the season from Liverpool.

Also have Richard Jones on trial, anyone know if he is any good? My coaches tell me he won't be worth it, though Lazio and Eslpanyol are interested in him and wanted him on trial but he accepted my offer of a trial instead.
Old 23-09-2004, 10:59 PM
Millsie02

Shipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is here
Just finished my season with the update.
Finished 13th! Avoided the drop by 10 points, and even better beat Chelski on the final day of the season to prevent them from winning the Premier title

Shakey start to the season, got a great run going with wins against Middlesborough, Liverpool, Fulham, Portsmouth and draws against Arsenal and Man Utd. Never really looked like going down afer we had played 11 games

First choice squad:

GK) Speroni - Has been quality for me! The reason we stayed up defensively.

RB) Butterfield - Nothing special
LB) Granville - Again nothing that great
CD) Hall - Some games he was crap, the others was exceptional!
CD) Dawson/Albrechsten - Had their spells, some good some bad.

RM) Routledge - Develops into the star we have thought he will in the game.
LM) Kolkka - Yikes! He is so good on this! One of my best performers!
DCM) Aki - Thoroughly brilliant, played DM superbly for me.
ACM) Koumas - Played well in AM, turned some games, other games were average.

ST) Jansen - 7 from 15, set some games alight, but did hit a rough patch.
ST) Ventola - 12 from 35, he won me so many games. Really impressive!

Others:

AJ - Showed signs of real potential but with 1 in 11 didn't quite sparkle.
Dougie - Less then average although scored 2 in 11! AJ assisted more.
Kaviedes - 5 from 12, looked good at points and shit at others.

Tactics:

4-4-2, With Aki running back, Koumas and the two wingers going forwards. Ventola as captain.
Zonal Marking, Counter Attack and Men Behind the Ball.
Old 25-09-2004, 01:08 PM
Millsie02

UPDATE (No-one else may be posting but I am enjoying myself!)

WE ARE TOP OF THE LEAGUE!
After 16 games! 14 wins! 1 draw! 1 defeat!
40 Goals Scored, 8 Conceded, +32 Difference

Knocked out of League Cup round 2 by....Cardiff

Wins: Blackburn, Leeds, Chelsea, Portsmouth, Birmingham Man City, Liverpool, W.B.A., Bolton, N.Forest, Newcastle, Southampton, Aston Villa and MAN UTD (see next posts!)

Draw: Tottenham

Defeat: Middlesborough

Summer transfers:
Somehow, don't ask me how! Jordan gave me 11million to spend!
THEN: I got a bid of 4million for Popovic! and 6million for Shipperley
Total funds: 21million! Also my wage packet seems unusually high! I am allowed to offer 33,500 a week! Anyone else getting this?

IN'S:

Shuan Wright-Philips - FREE
Clarke Carlisle - FREE
Daniel Nordiello - LOAN SEASON
Kieran Richardson - LOAN SEASON
Nicola Ventola (Permanant) - 3.8million
Ricardo Gardner - 4million (50 apps + 2.5million)
Mario Melchiot - 5million (50 apps + 2million)

Current first team squad

GK) Speroni - Been too good to be real this season, conceded 8 in 15!

RB) Melchiot - Great buy for me, has done real wonders for the defence
LB) Gardner - Superb buy, gave me the quality I lacked with Granny/Borrowdale.
CD) Albrechtsen - Had a good season so far looking very solid.
CD) Dawson - Been ok, although rather shakey at times.

RM) Routledge - I think he is a bit too good for realism! Value is soaring and looks world class.
LM) Kolkka - Is this the same player? POTY so far! Adds something special.
CDM) Aki - Love the man He has been wonderful in his defensive role.
CAM) Wright Philips - Been excellent, currently ahead of Koumas in the pecking order!

ST) Jansen - What a signing! 13 from 15 this season! Been incredible!
ST) Ventola - Got him permanantly on a bargin! Works incredibally well with Matt.

SUBS:
Kiraly
Hall
Butterfield
Koumas
Kaviedes/Nordiello

Tactics:

Flat 4-4-2, With Aki pushing back. Kolkka, Routledge and Wright-Philips pushing forward. Counter attack with men behind the ball.

Last edited by Shipp Ahoy!; 25-09-2004 at 01:14 PM.
Old 25-09-2004, 01:13 PM
Millsie02

for those who do not believe the power of the palace
Attached Images
File Type: jpg top of da league!.jpg (81.7 KB, 48 views)

Last edited by Shipp Ahoy!; 25-09-2004 at 01:16 PM.
Old 25-09-2004, 01:18 PM
Millsie02

i choked, laughed and then cried!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg whoo hoo whoo hoo.jpg (93.4 KB, 48 views)

Last edited by Shipp Ahoy!; 25-09-2004 at 01:20 PM.
Old 07-10-2004, 11:26 PM

Mark_cpfc : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMark_cpfc : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMark_cpfc : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMark_cpfc : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMark_cpfc : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMark_cpfc : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMark_cpfc : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMark_cpfc : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMark_cpfc : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMark_cpfc : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMark_cpfc : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Slighty off topic now but does anybody know where i can download a CD Crack for 03/04? Me and my mate have been looking(prob not very hard) all night and we had no luck.

Cheers guys.