Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Crystal Palace Football Club Transfer Hotline

Notices

Transfer Hotline Latest transfer news, rumours and suggestions for new Palace players. Includes outgoing transfers and news on released players.

Old 30-05-2001, 08:13 PM

Eagle sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkEagle sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkEagle sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkEagle sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkEagle sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkEagle sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkEagle sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkEagle sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkEagle sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkEagle sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkEagle sings up the sun in a dawn so very dark
2 Major Signings This Week

It has been quoted in many press stories that Palace will unveil 2 major signings once Steve Bruce has officially been unveiled as the new Palace manager later this week.

So, has anybody got any clues who these signings could be, some say they will be the biggest in the club's history?
Old 30-05-2001, 08:16 PM

Gavin Axten Gavin Axten Gavin Axten Gavin Axten Gavin Axten Gavin Axten Gavin Axten Gavin Axten Gavin Axten Gavin Axten Gavin Axten
Can't see any new signings being bigger than the Lombardo signing. As mentioned on another thread Koumas & Mooney are strong favourites for the new signings
Old 30-05-2001, 08:18 PM
The Seagulleater

woolpacker no 2 woolpacker no 2 woolpacker no 2 woolpacker no 2 woolpacker no 2 woolpacker no 2 woolpacker no 2 woolpacker no 2 woolpacker no 2 woolpacker no 2 woolpacker no 2
Fingers crossed I hope you are right EAGLE,we could do with some great news for a change,we have had our fair share of crap,if not more than our fair share..........SGE

------------------
"THE SEAGULLEATER".....................................
EAGLES EAT SEAGULLS FOR BREAKFAST To view the link you have to Register or Login

<FONT COLOR="#800080" SIZE="1" FACE="Verdana, Arial">This message has been edited by woolpacker no 2 on 30 May 2001 at 16:19</font>
Old 30-05-2001, 08:18 PM
When Geoff Goes Up...

Palace Don FFS MurrayPalace Don FFS MurrayPalace Don FFS MurrayPalace Don FFS MurrayPalace Don FFS MurrayPalace Don FFS MurrayPalace Don FFS MurrayPalace Don FFS MurrayPalace Don FFS MurrayPalace Don FFS MurrayPalace Don FFS Murray
Quote:
Originally posted by Eagle:
It has been quoted in many press stories that Palace will unveil 2 major signings once Steve Bruce has officially been unveiled as the new Palace manager later this week.

So, has anybody got any clues who these signings could be, some say they will be the biggest in the club's history?
Who is 'some' Eagle?

I reckon one will be Campbell that played for Middlesboro.

Old 30-05-2001, 08:30 PM

DanishEagle has come to the conclusion that 'but' is the way of asking for permission to lay something heavy on one's headDanishEagle has come to the conclusion that 'but' is the way of asking for permission to lay something heavy on one's headDanishEagle has come to the conclusion that 'but' is the way of asking for permission to lay something heavy on one's headDanishEagle has come to the conclusion that 'but' is the way of asking for permission to lay something heavy on one's headDanishEagle has come to the conclusion that 'but' is the way of asking for permission to lay something heavy on one's headDanishEagle has come to the conclusion that 'but' is the way of asking for permission to lay something heavy on one's headDanishEagle has come to the conclusion that 'but' is the way of asking for permission to lay something heavy on one's headDanishEagle has come to the conclusion that 'but' is the way of asking for permission to lay something heavy on one's headDanishEagle has come to the conclusion that 'but' is the way of asking for permission to lay something heavy on one's headDanishEagle has come to the conclusion that 'but' is the way of asking for permission to lay something heavy on one's headDanishEagle has come to the conclusion that 'but' is the way of asking for permission to lay something heavy on one's head
Andy Cambell from Middlesbrough has been mentioned on the BBC Web pages (I think it was?). He is 22 and apparently excellent. As for who the other one might be not sure.
Eagle who did say they will be the biggest in the Clubs History?
Bigger than Lombardo? or Bigger than Julian Gray?
Old 30-05-2001, 08:33 PM

Feather : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFeather : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFeather : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFeather : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFeather : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFeather : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFeather : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFeather : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFeather : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFeather : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFeather : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally posted by DanishEagle:
Andy Cambell from Middlesbrough has been mentioned on the BBC Web pages (I think it was?). He is 22 and apparently excellent. As for who the other one might be not sure.
Eagle who did say they will be the biggest in the Clubs History?
Bigger than Lombardo? or Bigger than Julian Gray?
Bigger than Kevin 'Fatboy' Miller?

Old 30-05-2001, 08:35 PM

DanishEagle has come to the conclusion that 'but' is the way of asking for permission to lay something heavy on one's headDanishEagle has come to the conclusion that 'but' is the way of asking for permission to lay something heavy on one's headDanishEagle has come to the conclusion that 'but' is the way of asking for permission to lay something heavy on one's headDanishEagle has come to the conclusion that 'but' is the way of asking for permission to lay something heavy on one's headDanishEagle has come to the conclusion that 'but' is the way of asking for permission to lay something heavy on one's headDanishEagle has come to the conclusion that 'but' is the way of asking for permission to lay something heavy on one's headDanishEagle has come to the conclusion that 'but' is the way of asking for permission to lay something heavy on one's headDanishEagle has come to the conclusion that 'but' is the way of asking for permission to lay something heavy on one's headDanishEagle has come to the conclusion that 'but' is the way of asking for permission to lay something heavy on one's headDanishEagle has come to the conclusion that 'but' is the way of asking for permission to lay something heavy on one's headDanishEagle has come to the conclusion that 'but' is the way of asking for permission to lay something heavy on one's head
Quote:
Originally posted by Feather:
Bigger than Kevin 'Fatboy' Miller?

Impossible

Old 30-05-2001, 08:36 PM
Something About Airplanes

Batsta has found the source of gravityBatsta has found the source of gravityBatsta has found the source of gravityBatsta has found the source of gravityBatsta has found the source of gravityBatsta has found the source of gravityBatsta has found the source of gravityBatsta has found the source of gravityBatsta has found the source of gravityBatsta has found the source of gravityBatsta has found the source of gravity
andy cambells girlfriend lives in london, my girlfriend goes to the same college.

not a bad player
Old 30-05-2001, 08:37 PM
Thinking...

Jaffa Jaffa Jaffa Jaffa Jaffa Jaffa Jaffa Jaffa Jaffa Jaffa Jaffa
Dwight Yorke and Dennis Irwin.
Old 30-05-2001, 08:38 PM
pura vida

Sunny Fan : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSunny Fan : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSunny Fan : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSunny Fan : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSunny Fan : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSunny Fan : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSunny Fan : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSunny Fan : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSunny Fan : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSunny Fan : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSunny Fan : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Irwin and Greening
Old 30-05-2001, 08:39 PM
Rhymin & Stealin

nookiebear nookiebear nookiebear nookiebear nookiebear nookiebear nookiebear nookiebear nookiebear nookiebear nookiebear
Irwin? maybe.

Yorke? Now we're being silly again.

------------------
This is Dougie Freedman... And he's gone right the way through... Would you believe it!!!
Old 30-05-2001, 08:41 PM

Zidane and Petit
Old 30-05-2001, 08:46 PM
Former user name= Latvian

da_latvian_roberto_carlos is off to the club shop to look for a Palace duvet coverda_latvian_roberto_carlos is off to the club shop to look for a Palace duvet coverda_latvian_roberto_carlos is off to the club shop to look for a Palace duvet coverda_latvian_roberto_carlos is off to the club shop to look for a Palace duvet coverda_latvian_roberto_carlos is off to the club shop to look for a Palace duvet coverda_latvian_roberto_carlos is off to the club shop to look for a Palace duvet coverda_latvian_roberto_carlos is off to the club shop to look for a Palace duvet coverda_latvian_roberto_carlos is off to the club shop to look for a Palace duvet coverda_latvian_roberto_carlos is off to the club shop to look for a Palace duvet coverda_latvian_roberto_carlos is off to the club shop to look for a Palace duvet coverda_latvian_roberto_carlos is off to the club shop to look for a Palace duvet cover
Wright&Bright?

------------------
Latvian....looking to curl one! Oh and the mutz nutz have done to DMG, what they could only dream of doing to the Mutz.No-one likes to see that, it couldnt happen to a nicer team. Eat my Goal and Eat Zhit - in fact you've eaten enough........ And Relax
Old 30-05-2001, 08:49 PM

eastern eagle is no longer afraid of the dark or midday shadowseastern eagle is no longer afraid of the dark or midday shadowseastern eagle is no longer afraid of the dark or midday shadowseastern eagle is no longer afraid of the dark or midday shadowseastern eagle is no longer afraid of the dark or midday shadowseastern eagle is no longer afraid of the dark or midday shadowseastern eagle is no longer afraid of the dark or midday shadowseastern eagle is no longer afraid of the dark or midday shadowseastern eagle is no longer afraid of the dark or midday shadowseastern eagle is no longer afraid of the dark or midday shadowseastern eagle is no longer afraid of the dark or midday shadows
Allegedly:
Koumas is due to have a medical with Ipswich after the Wales game, the clubs have agreed a 3m fee.
Apparantley he is a renowned boozer in his home town and despite having a very sick mother it would appear beneficial for him to get away from his mates !!!!
Sounds like he'll definitely join Everton then.
Old 30-05-2001, 08:53 PM
Oh south london

Eagles Fan Eagles Fan Eagles Fan Eagles Fan Eagles Fan Eagles Fan Eagles Fan Eagles Fan Eagles Fan Eagles Fan Eagles Fan
I actually happen to know who they are but I am unable to tell you at the current moment
Old 30-05-2001, 08:54 PM
Oh south london

Eagles Fan Eagles Fan Eagles Fan Eagles Fan Eagles Fan Eagles Fan Eagles Fan Eagles Fan Eagles Fan Eagles Fan Eagles Fan
I don't really, but it would be nice if I did
Old 30-05-2001, 09:02 PM

MARK PALACE TILL I DIE : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMARK PALACE TILL I DIE : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMARK PALACE TILL I DIE : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMARK PALACE TILL I DIE : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMARK PALACE TILL I DIE : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMARK PALACE TILL I DIE : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMARK PALACE TILL I DIE : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMARK PALACE TILL I DIE : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMARK PALACE TILL I DIE : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMARK PALACE TILL I DIE : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMARK PALACE TILL I DIE : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally posted by Eagles Fan:
I actually happen to know who they are but I am unable to tell you at the current moment

------------------
Mark, PTID.
Old 30-05-2001, 09:03 PM

Guido is playing for a contract
I hope it is Andy Campbell from Boro' even though though he looks like Paul Scholes viewed through a pint glass.

Can't help but think one of them might be an ex-Huddersfield centre back Kenneth something or other...

Reading have released Caskey so I hope we get him too.
Old 30-05-2001, 09:03 PM

MARK PALACE TILL I DIE : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMARK PALACE TILL I DIE : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMARK PALACE TILL I DIE : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMARK PALACE TILL I DIE : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMARK PALACE TILL I DIE : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMARK PALACE TILL I DIE : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMARK PALACE TILL I DIE : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMARK PALACE TILL I DIE : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMARK PALACE TILL I DIE : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMARK PALACE TILL I DIE : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMARK PALACE TILL I DIE : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally posted by Eagles Fan:
I don't really, but it would be nice if I did

------------------
Mark, PTID.
Old 30-05-2001, 09:17 PM
♥ Mile

zonin2000 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietzonin2000 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietzonin2000 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietzonin2000 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietzonin2000 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietzonin2000 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietzonin2000 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietzonin2000 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietzonin2000 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietzonin2000 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietzonin2000 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
sean gregan??