Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Crystal Palace Football Club Transfer Hotline

Notices

Transfer Hotline Latest transfer news, rumours and suggestions for new Palace players. Includes outgoing transfers and news on released players.

Old 30-05-2001, 09:22 PM
Rhymin & Stealin

nookiebear nookiebear nookiebear nookiebear nookiebear nookiebear nookiebear nookiebear nookiebear nookiebear nookiebear
Quote:
Originally posted by zonin2000:
sean gregan??
Are you sleeping with Gregan, zonin?

------------------
This is Dougie Freedman... And he's gone right the way through... Would you believe it!!!
Old 30-05-2001, 09:36 PM
♥ Mile

zonin2000 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietzonin2000 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietzonin2000 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietzonin2000 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietzonin2000 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietzonin2000 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietzonin2000 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietzonin2000 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietzonin2000 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietzonin2000 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietzonin2000 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally posted by nookiebear:
Are you sleeping with Gregan, zonin?

shhh...
Old 30-05-2001, 09:58 PM
HoleHasseler

fieldy is off to the club shop to look for a Palace duvet coverfieldy is off to the club shop to look for a Palace duvet coverfieldy is off to the club shop to look for a Palace duvet coverfieldy is off to the club shop to look for a Palace duvet coverfieldy is off to the club shop to look for a Palace duvet coverfieldy is off to the club shop to look for a Palace duvet coverfieldy is off to the club shop to look for a Palace duvet coverfieldy is off to the club shop to look for a Palace duvet coverfieldy is off to the club shop to look for a Palace duvet coverfieldy is off to the club shop to look for a Palace duvet coverfieldy is off to the club shop to look for a Palace duvet cover
Biggest signings in the club's history, is that pre administration, Crystal Palace 1986 Ltd or post administration, Crystal Palace 2000 Ltd?

------------------
Hey, Bruce, stay out of my club!
Old 30-05-2001, 10:24 PM
jack daniels is ma friend

holeesheet holeesheet holeesheet holeesheet holeesheet holeesheet holeesheet holeesheet holeesheet holeesheet holeesheet
are we talking biggest players as in size or reputation,cos ruddock was definately the biggest, and hes in obscurity now so that rules out a ruddock return then, fat git! as for a sensible shot in the dark irwin could be a definate, they were good mates at man u, and andy booth maybe , a high earner last season and a luxury for huddersfield now .dont know if that qualifies for the biggest in our history nut quality players nonetheless
Old 30-05-2001, 10:25 PM

Eagle sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkEagle sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkEagle sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkEagle sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkEagle sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkEagle sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkEagle sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkEagle sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkEagle sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkEagle sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkEagle sings up the sun in a dawn so very dark
I'm only going by what a reporter was saying, not sure of his name, and we all know sometimes reporters hype up things.
I think all we can safely say is that there will be 2 major signings made within the next week, whoever they are we shall have to wait and see.

Old 30-05-2001, 10:37 PM
Captain Fun.

Benzhiyi Sam the man is hereBenzhiyi Sam the man is hereBenzhiyi Sam the man is hereBenzhiyi Sam the man is hereBenzhiyi Sam the man is hereBenzhiyi Sam the man is hereBenzhiyi Sam the man is hereBenzhiyi Sam the man is hereBenzhiyi Sam the man is hereBenzhiyi Sam the man is hereBenzhiyi Sam the man is here
Campbell and Anderton

Sol Campbell that is

Old 30-05-2001, 10:41 PM
Vendere e vincere

Popester came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPopester came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPopester came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPopester came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPopester came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPopester came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPopester came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPopester came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPopester came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPopester came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPopester came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Gary Pallister and ...
Steve Bruce, back out of retirement!!!
Old 30-05-2001, 10:43 PM
I'll have another beer

SelhurstSuperstar keeps it in mind, eight times out of nineSelhurstSuperstar keeps it in mind, eight times out of nineSelhurstSuperstar keeps it in mind, eight times out of nineSelhurstSuperstar keeps it in mind, eight times out of nineSelhurstSuperstar keeps it in mind, eight times out of nineSelhurstSuperstar keeps it in mind, eight times out of nineSelhurstSuperstar keeps it in mind, eight times out of nineSelhurstSuperstar keeps it in mind, eight times out of nineSelhurstSuperstar keeps it in mind, eight times out of nineSelhurstSuperstar keeps it in mind, eight times out of nineSelhurstSuperstar keeps it in mind, eight times out of nine
Caskey, Koumas, mooney or rod wallace have got to be the favourites.
Old 30-05-2001, 11:01 PM
Oh south london

Eagles Fan Eagles Fan Eagles Fan Eagles Fan Eagles Fan Eagles Fan Eagles Fan Eagles Fan Eagles Fan Eagles Fan Eagles Fan
Quote:
Originally posted by Eagle:
I'm only going by what a reporter was saying, not sure of his name, and we all know sometimes reporters hype up things.
Yes, just sometimes
Old 30-05-2001, 11:17 PM
Anonymous Coward

Tony Adams is one for sure. You may even hear about him tomorrow.

The other is a little trickier If he's just big in name and reputation then it could be Des Walker but I'll stick my neck out and say it's probably Ravanelli

Old 30-05-2001, 11:18 PM
Thinking...

Jaffa Jaffa Jaffa Jaffa Jaffa Jaffa Jaffa Jaffa Jaffa Jaffa Jaffa
Bumgas.

Where is this information from?
Old 30-05-2001, 11:20 PM
Anonymous Coward

Quote:
Originally posted by Jaffa:
Bumgas.

Where is this information from?
Me

Unless someone else is using my name!
Old 30-05-2001, 11:22 PM
Thinking...

Jaffa Jaffa Jaffa Jaffa Jaffa Jaffa Jaffa Jaffa Jaffa Jaffa Jaffa
So its a guess as opposed to having any hint of fact?

Not that guesses are bad, just like to know. Your Adams statement seemed pretty definite.
Old 30-05-2001, 11:26 PM
Anonymous Coward

Quote:
Originally posted by Jaffa:
So its a guess as opposed to having any hint of fact?

Not that guesses are bad, just like to know. Your Adams statement seemed pretty definite.
Tony Adams is not a guess - it's a speculation - but I'm convinced.
I concede the others are pure calculated estimates.

Old 30-05-2001, 11:31 PM

JonProgrammeSeller : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJonProgrammeSeller : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJonProgrammeSeller : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJonProgrammeSeller : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJonProgrammeSeller : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJonProgrammeSeller : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJonProgrammeSeller : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJonProgrammeSeller : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJonProgrammeSeller : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJonProgrammeSeller : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJonProgrammeSeller : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
This is no more than a guess, but, Steve Bruce was impressed by Clyde Wijnhard when he played for Huddersfield, remember a couple of seasons back where he and Stewart ripped us apart. Wjinhard is a good striker, I reakon he could be one of the two transfer targets....... I reakon the other could be Jason Koumas...
Old 30-05-2001, 11:38 PM
Anonymous Coward

Quote:
Originally posted by JonProgrammeSeller:
This is no more than a guess, but, Steve Bruce was impressed by Clyde Wijnhard when he played for Huddersfield, remember a couple of seasons back where he and Stewart ripped us apart. Wjinhard is a good striker, I reakon he could be one of the two transfer targets....... I reakon the other could be Jason Koumas...
And these would be the biggest signings in the clubs history?

Old 30-05-2001, 11:47 PM
When Geoff Goes Up...

Palace Don FFS MurrayPalace Don FFS MurrayPalace Don FFS MurrayPalace Don FFS MurrayPalace Don FFS MurrayPalace Don FFS MurrayPalace Don FFS MurrayPalace Don FFS MurrayPalace Don FFS MurrayPalace Don FFS MurrayPalace Don FFS Murray
Tony Adams?
Ravenelli?

You are very funny!?
Old 30-05-2001, 11:51 PM
Anonymous Coward

Quote:
Originally posted by Palace Don:
Tony Adams?
Ravenelli?

You are very funny!?
I know and I'm going to roll round the betting shop laughing like a maniac when I pick up my loot on Player/Coach Tony Adams

<FONT COLOR="#800080" SIZE="1" FACE="Verdana, Arial">This message has been edited by Bumgas on 30 May 2001 at 19:53</font>
Old 31-05-2001, 12:04 AM
TIMMY...Living the life!

Bomber Del is finding a place in our heartBomber Del is finding a place in our heartBomber Del is finding a place in our heartBomber Del is finding a place in our heartBomber Del is finding a place in our heart
I reckons it's Mooney and Forrsell myself. If I'm wrong I'll wash my hair!
Old 31-05-2001, 12:04 AM
When Geoff Goes Up...

Palace Don FFS MurrayPalace Don FFS MurrayPalace Don FFS MurrayPalace Don FFS MurrayPalace Don FFS MurrayPalace Don FFS MurrayPalace Don FFS MurrayPalace Don FFS MurrayPalace Don FFS MurrayPalace Don FFS MurrayPalace Don FFS Murray
Quote:
Originally posted by Bumgas:
I know and I'm going to roll round the betting shop laughing like a maniac when I pick up my loot on Player/Coach Tony Adams

What odds did you get? You really think adams will come to Palace? Where did you get your speculation BG?