Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Crystal Palace Football Club » Memory Lane

Notices

Memory Lane Memories and nostalgia about Crystal Palace F.C

Old 13-12-2019, 11:58 PM

Mr_Gristle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMr_Gristle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMr_Gristle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMr_Gristle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMr_Gristle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMr_Gristle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMr_Gristle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMr_Gristle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMr_Gristle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMr_Gristle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMr_Gristle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
AJ

Just wallowed in sweet, sweet memories and thought I'd share the youtube link for anyone else needing a bit of AJ's pace, amazing right foot and magic hats.

To view the link you have to Register or Login
Old 14-12-2019, 07:11 PM

Hal Low came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHal Low came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHal Low came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHal Low came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHal Low came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHal Low came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHal Low came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHal Low came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHal Low came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHal Low came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHal Low came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Great watch.

And in many of those goals it would have been easier (and safer) for him to dive for a penalty, but he stayed up. Amazing and unfair that some think he was a one-trick diver.

Thank you, Steve Bruce
Old 15-12-2019, 04:48 PM

DARZET EAGLE Sam the man is hereDARZET EAGLE Sam the man is hereDARZET EAGLE Sam the man is hereDARZET EAGLE Sam the man is hereDARZET EAGLE Sam the man is hereDARZET EAGLE Sam the man is hereDARZET EAGLE Sam the man is hereDARZET EAGLE Sam the man is hereDARZET EAGLE Sam the man is hereDARZET EAGLE Sam the man is hereDARZET EAGLE Sam the man is here
Fantastic player and a real treat to watch his goals again. I wish we had a striker like him now.
Old 15-12-2019, 05:08 PM

Braders Sam the man is hereBraders Sam the man is hereBraders Sam the man is hereBraders Sam the man is hereBraders Sam the man is hereBraders Sam the man is hereBraders Sam the man is hereBraders Sam the man is hereBraders Sam the man is hereBraders Sam the man is hereBraders Sam the man is here
Great memories. He was electric
Old 15-12-2019, 08:56 PM

Welsh Eagles : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineWelsh Eagles : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineWelsh Eagles : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineWelsh Eagles : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineWelsh Eagles : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineWelsh Eagles : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineWelsh Eagles : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineWelsh Eagles : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineWelsh Eagles : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineWelsh Eagles : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineWelsh Eagles : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
I forgot about alot of those goals until I watched that!

1 of the best strikers we've had since i've been supporting Palace although not as good as Wrighty!
Old 15-12-2019, 09:11 PM
Millsie02

Shipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is here
Made all the sweeter by the fact he was given to us by fat face not just on a free but with money too!
Old 15-12-2019, 09:22 PM
Life’s too short for shit

Worksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is here
Player