Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Ľ Other Sport Ľ World of Sport

Notices

World of Sport Discuss all other sport. Includes betting and gambling threads.

Old 07-11-2018, 12:27 PM

aj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is here
Thought Jennings has looked good in both innings to be honest and is an easy target due to his technique and posture. Be more questioning Stokes and Roots 1st inngs dismissals.
Old 07-11-2018, 02:26 PM

Mike Douglas is like ice, their footing does betrayMike Douglas is like ice, their footing does betrayMike Douglas is like ice, their footing does betrayMike Douglas is like ice, their footing does betrayMike Douglas is like ice, their footing does betrayMike Douglas is like ice, their footing does betrayMike Douglas is like ice, their footing does betrayMike Douglas is like ice, their footing does betrayMike Douglas is like ice, their footing does betrayMike Douglas is like ice, their footing does betrayMike Douglas is like ice, their footing does betray
Just purchased my tickets for the Ashes test at the Oval next September. This year's test v India £65, Australia £90. Gouging an extra £25 is a bit steep don't you think!!
Old 07-11-2018, 03:40 PM

Keith Powell : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineKeith Powell : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineKeith Powell : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineKeith Powell : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineKeith Powell : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineKeith Powell : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineKeith Powell : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineKeith Powell : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineKeith Powell : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineKeith Powell : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineKeith Powell : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
An excellent time to be a Surrey member and to be in Sri Lanka to see Foakes get his ton.
Old 07-11-2018, 03:43 PM

Keith Powell : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineKeith Powell : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineKeith Powell : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineKeith Powell : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineKeith Powell : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineKeith Powell : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineKeith Powell : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineKeith Powell : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineKeith Powell : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineKeith Powell : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineKeith Powell : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolfnipplechips View Post
Palace shirt spotted in Galle.
There will be another one tomorrow
Old 07-11-2018, 04:03 PM
moving forward

art malice Sam the man is hereart malice Sam the man is hereart malice Sam the man is hereart malice Sam the man is hereart malice Sam the man is hereart malice Sam the man is hereart malice Sam the man is hereart malice Sam the man is hereart malice Sam the man is hereart malice Sam the man is hereart malice Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Keith Powell View Post
Old 07-11-2018, 04:29 PM
I am a Bad Man

RazorsEdge has disabled reputation
Quote:
An excellent time to be a Surrey member and to be in Sri Lanka to see Foakes get his ton.
Well done sir, not that I am jealous
Old 07-11-2018, 05:48 PM
Got any nuts?

Wolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is here
Quote:
Iíll look out for you. What vintage is the shirt?
Old 07-11-2018, 05:55 PM
Lifeís too short for shit

Worksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is here
Quote:
Lucky lucky bastardo

Working from home tomorrow and holiday Friday so will be watching from 7ish and will keep and eye out. Which kit ?

Edit - Wolfie beat me to it. The lazy work shy fecker
Old 07-11-2018, 06:01 PM
Got any nuts?

Wolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Worksop Palace View Post
Lucky lucky bastardo

Working from home tomorrow and holiday Friday so will be watching from 7ish and will keep and eye out. Which kit ?

Edit - Wolfie beat me to it. The lazy work shy fecker
Old 08-11-2018, 07:21 AM
I am a Bad Man

Jennings has scored a half century, is a century on cards. My sarcastic remarks of him doing well in Sri Lanka is coming back at me.....
Old 08-11-2018, 07:27 AM
I am a Bad Man

why is Stokes trying reverse sweep???

Hate that shot.

Last edited by RazorsEdge; 08-11-2018 at 07:34 AM.
Old 08-11-2018, 07:37 AM
Lifeís too short for shit

Worksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by RazorsEdge View Post
why is Stokes trying reverse sweep???

Hate that shot.
Just such a high risk shot. Plenty of opportunity to score here. Just build the lead FFS
Old 08-11-2018, 07:42 AM
I am a Bad Man

I agree, Stokes is playing 20/20 not test cricket
Old 08-11-2018, 07:47 AM
Palace 'til i die

Aki Aki Aki came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAki Aki Aki came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAki Aki Aki came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAki Aki Aki came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAki Aki Aki came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAki Aki Aki came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAki Aki Aki came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAki Aki Aki came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAki Aki Aki came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAki Aki Aki came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAki Aki Aki came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by RazorsEdge View Post
Jennings has scored a half century, is a century on cards. My sarcastic remarks of him doing well in Sri Lanka is coming back at me.....
He apparently plays spin ok. But last summer shows how bad he is against pace and the moving ball. Pretty sure the Aussies will be all over him next summer.
Old 08-11-2018, 08:04 AM
I am a Bad Man

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aki Aki Aki View Post
He apparently plays spin ok. But last summer shows how bad he is against pace and the moving ball. Pretty sure the Aussies will be all over him next summer.
To be fair to him he has played well in this innings and I would like to see him score a hundred would boost his confidence

Next summer he may be well back to his norm.
Old 08-11-2018, 08:06 AM
I am a Bad Man

50 up for Stoksey
Old 08-11-2018, 08:22 AM
I am a Bad Man

What Is the point of bowling outside leg stump? 6 deliveries outside leg stump....I don't get it.

Good old Stoksey still wants to reverse sweep that.....
Old 08-11-2018, 08:27 AM
I am a Bad Man

Went to get a drink and Stokesy is gone.....how rude..
Old 08-11-2018, 08:35 AM

CK came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCK came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCK came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCK came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCK came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCK came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCK came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCK came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCK came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCK came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCK came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Just realised that Stokes didn't have his forearm tat covered. I've never known the story/reason behind that. Any one enlighten me please?
Old 08-11-2018, 08:53 AM
I am a Bad Man

I didn't know you had to cover your tats. I never pay attention to that,