Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Ľ Other Sport Ľ World of Sport

Notices

World of Sport Discuss all other sport. Includes betting and gambling threads.

Old 03-02-2019, 04:51 PM

Maiden Eagle Sam the man is hereMaiden Eagle Sam the man is hereMaiden Eagle Sam the man is hereMaiden Eagle Sam the man is hereMaiden Eagle Sam the man is hereMaiden Eagle Sam the man is hereMaiden Eagle Sam the man is hereMaiden Eagle Sam the man is hereMaiden Eagle Sam the man is hereMaiden Eagle Sam the man is hereMaiden Eagle Sam the man is here
The ICC are trying to help our useless Cricket team.

Jason Holder has been banned from the 3rd Test, because of his team's slow over rate in Antigua
Old 03-02-2019, 05:01 PM
I am a Bad Man

RazorsEdge has disabled reputation
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maiden Eagle View Post
The ICC are trying to help our useless Cricket team.

Jason Holder has been banned from the 3rd Test, because of his team's slow over rate in Antigua
WTF?????

That is a disgrace. I just can't believe it. I can understand a fine or something but banned???
Old 03-02-2019, 05:17 PM

Maiden Eagle Sam the man is hereMaiden Eagle Sam the man is hereMaiden Eagle Sam the man is hereMaiden Eagle Sam the man is hereMaiden Eagle Sam the man is hereMaiden Eagle Sam the man is hereMaiden Eagle Sam the man is hereMaiden Eagle Sam the man is hereMaiden Eagle Sam the man is hereMaiden Eagle Sam the man is hereMaiden Eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by RazorsEdge View Post
WTF?????

That is a disgrace. I just can't believe it. I can understand a fine or something but banned???
2nd time it has happened him, apparently.

I think the SA Captain (Du Plessis ?) missed a test for the same offence, recently.
Old 03-02-2019, 05:22 PM
Got any nuts?

Wolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Worksop Palace View Post
Theyíve just won a test series in Sri Lanka mate ...
And lost one in the West Indies.

Root is a hopeless captain, he picks the wrong side and canít motivate his batsman to dig in.

Bayliss is Australian.

Cricket wanker.
Old 03-02-2019, 05:29 PM

LuieJack came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLuieJack came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLuieJack came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLuieJack came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLuieJack came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLuieJack came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLuieJack came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLuieJack came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLuieJack came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLuieJack came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLuieJack came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Nothing they do can save this shambolic England team from further embarrasment, can it get any worse? all of this against a team rated at 7, we are making them look World class.
Surely the Cricket Board must meet and discuss the captaincy as a priority, we are seeing our best batsman being weighed down with that responsibility the consequences being his batting is down the pan with the whole batting suffering.
With the Ashes coming up why not take a short term view with the captaincy and appoint Stuart Broad, that free's up Root to concentrate on his batting at 4 and for our troubled position move Buttler up to 3 with Bairstow at 5, that sorts out our middle order.This series to date has seen such an unbalanced mix, it makes the team look more like a One Day line up.
Old 03-02-2019, 06:06 PM

spike came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietspike came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietspike came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietspike came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietspike came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietspike came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietspike came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietspike came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietspike came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietspike came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietspike came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
WTF?????

The ICC has a clear set of rules on this: First offence in a 12 month (I think) period is a fine, 2nd is a fine and 1 match ban for the captain.
As mentioned by others, he's not the first captain to fall foul of this rule.
Old 03-02-2019, 06:18 PM
Got any nuts?

Wolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is here
Can we bring him in on a short term loan?

Cricket wanker.
Old 03-02-2019, 06:20 PM
I am a Bad Man

Quote:

I think the SA Captain (Du Plessis ?) missed a test for the same offence, recently.
I didn't realise he was found guilty once.
Old 03-02-2019, 06:21 PM
I am a Bad Man

Quote:
Originally Posted by spike View Post
The ICC has a clear set of rules on this: First offence in a 12 month (I think) period is a fine, 2nd is a fine and 1 match ban for the captain.
As mentioned by others, he's not the first captain to fall foul of this rule.
I wasn't aware he was found guilty before and it does sound fair.
Old 03-02-2019, 06:23 PM
I am a Bad Man

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolfnipplechips View Post

Root is a hopeless captain, he picks the wrong side and canít motivate his batsman to dig in.

Bayliss is Australian.
Root was using a stick as a bat (apparently ooopp north they use that rather than a Cricket bat, says Woksop )
Old 03-02-2019, 06:24 PM
I am a Bad Man

Quote:
Originally Posted by LuieJack View Post
Nothing they do can save this shambolic England team from further embarrasment, can it get any worse? all of this against a team rated at 7, we are making them look World class.
Surely the Cricket Board must meet and discuss the captaincy as a priority, we are seeing our best batsman being weighed down with that responsibility the consequences being his batting is down the pan with the whole batting suffering.
With the Ashes coming up why not take a short term view with the captaincy and appoint Stuart Broad, that free's up Root to concentrate on his batting at 4 and for our troubled position move Buttler up to 3 with Bairstow at 5, that sorts out our middle order.This series to date has seen such an unbalanced mix, it makes the team look more like a One Day line up.
^^^^

Agree, make Broady as a captain his bowling won't suffer but frees rooty
Old 03-02-2019, 08:40 PM
Pushing The Sky Away

crystaljim came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcrystaljim came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcrystaljim came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcrystaljim came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcrystaljim came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcrystaljim came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcrystaljim came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcrystaljim came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcrystaljim came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcrystaljim came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcrystaljim came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:

Bayliss is Australian.
That's Agent Bayliss please!
Old 03-02-2019, 09:56 PM

spike came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietspike came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietspike came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietspike came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietspike came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietspike came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietspike came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietspike came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietspike came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietspike came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietspike came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
I didn't realise this is his second ban, rather than his second offence (so the West Indies have been short at least 4 times under his leadership).
Old 04-02-2019, 08:54 PM
I am a Bad Man

To view the link you have to Register or Login
Old 04-02-2019, 09:02 PM
Lifeís too short for shit

Worksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is here
Quote:

Bayliss is Australian.
I certainly would agree that Root isnít a great captain, but hopeless is perhaps a bit unfair. I maintain the main reason batsman have forgotten how to play test cricket Ďproperlyí is due to playing too much whack it cricket. I think we should be leaving our main test batsman out of T20 and ODIís.
Old 04-02-2019, 09:08 PM
Lead Worshipper

Chillo Sam the man is hereChillo Sam the man is hereChillo Sam the man is hereChillo Sam the man is hereChillo Sam the man is hereChillo Sam the man is hereChillo Sam the man is hereChillo Sam the man is hereChillo Sam the man is hereChillo Sam the man is hereChillo Sam the man is here
Quote:
Love it!
Old 05-02-2019, 08:02 AM
Palace 'til i die

Aki Aki Aki came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAki Aki Aki came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAki Aki Aki came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAki Aki Aki came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAki Aki Aki came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAki Aki Aki came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAki Aki Aki came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAki Aki Aki came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAki Aki Aki came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAki Aki Aki came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAki Aki Aki came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chillo View Post
Love it!
The cry babies are going to receive a lot of attention and abuse when they arrive here in a few months. Not sure they are going to be tough enough to handle it .

That picture of Smith bawling his eyes out is priceless.
Old 05-02-2019, 08:16 AM
Got any nuts?

Quote:
Well that cheered me up.

Cricket wanker.
Old 05-02-2019, 08:46 AM
I am a Bad Man

Quote:
Well that cheered me up.
It cheered me up too, it is very good and like Aki says the picture of Smith (chirp chirp for the benefit of oz) is priceless
Old 05-02-2019, 05:16 PM
Pushing The Sky Away

crystaljim came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcrystaljim came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcrystaljim came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcrystaljim came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcrystaljim came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcrystaljim came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcrystaljim came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcrystaljim came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcrystaljim came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcrystaljim came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcrystaljim came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
I guess you guys needed a diversion!

Would it bother you too much if Warner wasn't picked?