Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Off Topic » General Chit Chat

Notices

General Chit Chat Off topic conversations. Please do not post CPFC or sport related threads here

Old 26-11-2021, 04:23 PM
I am a Bad Man

RazorsEdge has disabled reputation
Quote:
Originally Posted by GreatGonzo View Post
I bet you have never even been to Peppa Pig World have you!
You are correct, I never been.
Old 26-11-2021, 04:23 PM

weltklasse came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietweltklasse came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietweltklasse came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietweltklasse came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietweltklasse came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietweltklasse came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietweltklasse came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietweltklasse came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietweltklasse came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietweltklasse came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietweltklasse came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by RazorsEdge View Post
I agree the letter was political grandstanding and there was no need for it. What is more pressing is trying to avoid another tragedy like what we witnessed
which is why
"Home Office officials are still taking part in talks with their French counterparts in Paris on how to deal with the Channel crisis."

In fact the talks will probably go better without smirking Priti there.

SaulAlinsky
Old 26-11-2021, 04:24 PM
Life’s too short for shit

Worksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by RazorsEdge View Post
I agree the letter was political grandstanding and there was no need for it. What is more pressing is trying to avoid another tragedy like what we witnessed
Indeed

And that won't happen until both parties get round the table and sort this out.

As I said yesterday, given these lot can't sort out who's supposed to catch fish where, I have little hope.
Old 26-11-2021, 04:29 PM
Significant Udder

Direwolf Sam the man is hereDirewolf Sam the man is hereDirewolf Sam the man is hereDirewolf Sam the man is hereDirewolf Sam the man is hereDirewolf Sam the man is hereDirewolf Sam the man is hereDirewolf Sam the man is hereDirewolf Sam the man is hereDirewolf Sam the man is hereDirewolf Sam the man is here
I see Patel is having a go at the BBC for calling those who died migrants not people. Bloody hell the women has some front.
Old 26-11-2021, 04:35 PM

weltklasse came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietweltklasse came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietweltklasse came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietweltklasse came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietweltklasse came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietweltklasse came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietweltklasse came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietweltklasse came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietweltklasse came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietweltklasse came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietweltklasse came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Direwolf View Post
I see Patel is having a go at the BBC for calling those who died migrants not people. Bloody hell the women has some front.
She loves using the term economic migrants.

SaulAlinsky