Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Crystal Palace Football Club Transfer Hotline

Notices

Transfer Hotline Latest transfer news, rumours and suggestions for new Palace players. Includes outgoing transfers and news on released players.

Old 24-08-2000, 01:00 PM

GING is playing for a contract
DEAN HOLDSWORTH

According to one of the tabloids today,'Bolton fan's favourite' Dean Holdsworth finds it hard to be at a club so far away from his family in London and will not rule out a move back to the Capital.

Is he the big target man that so many people have been saying that we are missing? - discuss.

Old 24-08-2000, 01:16 PM

James Varcoe can take a ladder to the shadows and forget James Varcoe can take a ladder to the shadows and forget James Varcoe can take a ladder to the shadows and forget James Varcoe can take a ladder to the shadows and forget James Varcoe can take a ladder to the shadows and forget James Varcoe can take a ladder to the shadows and forget James Varcoe can take a ladder to the shadows and forget James Varcoe can take a ladder to the shadows and forget James Varcoe can take a ladder to the shadows and forget James Varcoe can take a ladder to the shadows and forget James Varcoe can take a ladder to the shadows and forget
No he isn't.

Discussion ends
Old 24-08-2000, 01:26 PM

rashid lets the band keep playing on and on and on, til the break of dawnrashid lets the band keep playing on and on and on, til the break of dawnrashid lets the band keep playing on and on and on, til the break of dawnrashid lets the band keep playing on and on and on, til the break of dawnrashid lets the band keep playing on and on and on, til the break of dawnrashid lets the band keep playing on and on and on, til the break of dawnrashid lets the band keep playing on and on and on, til the break of dawnrashid lets the band keep playing on and on and on, til the break of dawnrashid lets the band keep playing on and on and on, til the break of dawnrashid lets the band keep playing on and on and on, til the break of dawnrashid lets the band keep playing on and on and on, til the break of dawn
Quote:
Originally posted by GING:
According to one of the tabloids today,'Bolton fan's favourite' Dean Holdsworth finds it hard to be at a club so far away from his family in London and will not rule out a move back to the Capital.

Is he the big target man that so many people have been saying that we are missing? - discuss.

I would have thought that the further this wife beater and general tosser is away from his family the better for them.

Old 24-08-2000, 05:35 PM

rashid lets the band keep playing on and on and on, til the break of dawnrashid lets the band keep playing on and on and on, til the break of dawnrashid lets the band keep playing on and on and on, til the break of dawnrashid lets the band keep playing on and on and on, til the break of dawnrashid lets the band keep playing on and on and on, til the break of dawnrashid lets the band keep playing on and on and on, til the break of dawnrashid lets the band keep playing on and on and on, til the break of dawnrashid lets the band keep playing on and on and on, til the break of dawnrashid lets the band keep playing on and on and on, til the break of dawnrashid lets the band keep playing on and on and on, til the break of dawnrashid lets the band keep playing on and on and on, til the break of dawn
Quote:
Originally posted by Ian of Chatham:
"Primadona pontz" he may be but he always seems either score or plays well at least against us, strange that.
Anyone and everyone seems to score against us! Using that as criteria we would only ever re-sign ex Eagles.
There is a line to be drawn. We want/need a player whose exploits fill the back pages of the press rather than one whose sordid and disgraceful conduct fill out the front of the News of the World. This type of weak willed, totally self centred character is not needed. We'll probably buy him.
Old 24-08-2000, 05:38 PM
The New Crystals Rock!!

CPFC Cheerleader Observer CPFC Cheerleader Observer CPFC Cheerleader Observer CPFC Cheerleader Observer CPFC Cheerleader Observer CPFC Cheerleader Observer CPFC Cheerleader Observer CPFC Cheerleader Observer CPFC Cheerleader Observer CPFC Cheerleader Observer CPFC Cheerleader Observer

And the opinion polls vote :

NO!

------------------

"Things, can only get better....."
Old 24-08-2000, 05:39 PM

eagle mart Sam the man is hereeagle mart Sam the man is hereeagle mart Sam the man is hereeagle mart Sam the man is hereeagle mart Sam the man is hereeagle mart Sam the man is hereeagle mart Sam the man is hereeagle mart Sam the man is hereeagle mart Sam the man is hereeagle mart Sam the man is hereeagle mart Sam the man is here
He'd never come and we wouldn't want him. He hates us, as though it's some sort of tribute to his Crazy Gang days. Well it's either that or we remind him of Lindsay Dawn Mckenzie....
Old 25-08-2000, 02:30 AM

Gooders came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGooders came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGooders came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGooders came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGooders came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGooders came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGooders came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGooders came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGooders came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGooders came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGooders came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Clearly GING missed a couple of words from the title of this thread.

They were IS and CRAP.
Old 25-08-2000, 03:02 AM
Sorted out and slung out

La Bombonera : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLa Bombonera : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLa Bombonera : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLa Bombonera : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLa Bombonera : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLa Bombonera : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLa Bombonera : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLa Bombonera : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLa Bombonera : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLa Bombonera : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLa Bombonera : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Definately NOT the target man we are missing.

Unfortunately for Dean Holdsworth, he has the type of face I wouldn't grow tired of hitting.

No overpaid prima-donnas please .... we've had enough of them over the last couple of years.
Old 25-08-2000, 04:14 AM
Watching The Reserves Again

arussell was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsarussell was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsarussell was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsarussell was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsarussell was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsarussell was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsarussell was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsarussell was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsarussell was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsarussell was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsarussell was in another world, a world of 20,000 girls
Quote:
Originally posted by GING:
I hope not !

Old 25-08-2000, 04:36 AM
Fresh Vince of Hilaire

Psychokiller Sam the man is herePsychokiller Sam the man is herePsychokiller Sam the man is herePsychokiller Sam the man is herePsychokiller Sam the man is herePsychokiller Sam the man is herePsychokiller Sam the man is herePsychokiller Sam the man is herePsychokiller Sam the man is herePsychokiller Sam the man is herePsychokiller Sam the man is here
The last thing we need at Selhurst is a posing, wife-beating turd.

I've never rated him anyway, his brother's a much better player.
Old 25-08-2000, 04:37 AM
Hair by Les Porter

Strathclyde Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineStrathclyde Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineStrathclyde Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineStrathclyde Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineStrathclyde Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineStrathclyde Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineStrathclyde Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineStrathclyde Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineStrathclyde Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineStrathclyde Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineStrathclyde Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Definitely not - never struck me as being a target man, just more of a finisher if the ball came his way.

And if his miss in last year's F.A. Cup semi-final is anything to go by he isn't a finisher anymore either.

------------------
Strathclyde Eagles Prediction League
To view the link you have to Register or Login

Old 25-08-2000, 04:46 AM
Nordic deity

Tor is very understanding, and so aware of all my situationsTor is very understanding, and so aware of all my situationsTor is very understanding, and so aware of all my situationsTor is very understanding, and so aware of all my situationsTor is very understanding, and so aware of all my situationsTor is very understanding, and so aware of all my situationsTor is very understanding, and so aware of all my situationsTor is very understanding, and so aware of all my situationsTor is very understanding, and so aware of all my situationsTor is very understanding, and so aware of all my situationsTor is very understanding, and so aware of all my situations
Please no!

Primadonna pontz aren't welcome here.
Old 25-08-2000, 04:54 AM

Ian of Chatham : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineIan of Chatham : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineIan of Chatham : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineIan of Chatham : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineIan of Chatham : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineIan of Chatham : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineIan of Chatham : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineIan of Chatham : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineIan of Chatham : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineIan of Chatham : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineIan of Chatham : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
"Primadona pontz" he may be but he always seems either score or plays well at least against us, strange that.