Home | Forums | Galleries | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Off Topic » The Politics Forum

Notices

The Politics Forum Discussions that are wholly or mainly concerned with UK politics

Old Yesterday, 10:38 PM
Big Member

ebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hpalace View Post
Sort of. That’s maintained their funding and the continuation however it hasn’t changed the ‘cause’ of either. The ‘cause’ on both sides of nutterism remains ‘the cause’.
If my family are right, the cause is gone for most of the former paramilitary lot. The old timers sidelined or dead, it's all about income stream. Happy to work with the other side and crack down on things that effect the money. These minor little displays are fine and keeping the PSNI occupied is fine too. I have my doubts as to whether any great numbers are that bothered about the cause much on either side, beyond the intrinsic sectarian loathing.
Old Yesterday, 10:49 PM

Hpalace Sam the man is hereHpalace Sam the man is hereHpalace Sam the man is hereHpalace Sam the man is hereHpalace Sam the man is hereHpalace Sam the man is hereHpalace Sam the man is hereHpalace Sam the man is hereHpalace Sam the man is hereHpalace Sam the man is hereHpalace Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by ebyeeckeagle View Post
If my family are right, the cause is gone for most of the former paramilitary lot. The old timers sidelined or dead, it's all about income stream. Happy to work with the other side and crack down on things that effect the money. These minor little displays are fine and keeping the PSNI occupied is fine too. I have my doubts as to whether any great numbers are that bothered about the cause much on either side, beyond the intrinsic sectarian loathing.
I’d generally agree with that but alter the equilibrium (lol like there is one) and the shit will hit the fan.

There were never that many genuinely concenrened. Life was always more important. It takes just a few though ...