Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Crystal Palace Football Club Transfer Hotline

Notices

Transfer Hotline Latest transfer news, rumours and suggestions for new Palace players. Includes outgoing transfers and news on released players.

Old 05-05-2014, 05:03 PM

DARZET EAGLE Sam the man is hereDARZET EAGLE Sam the man is hereDARZET EAGLE Sam the man is hereDARZET EAGLE Sam the man is hereDARZET EAGLE Sam the man is hereDARZET EAGLE Sam the man is hereDARZET EAGLE Sam the man is hereDARZET EAGLE Sam the man is hereDARZET EAGLE Sam the man is hereDARZET EAGLE Sam the man is hereDARZET EAGLE Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nigelbrag View Post
I see where you are coming from based on his form at Fulham, but in all reality could anybody have performed with all that turmoil within the club. Without knowing all the facts and reasons, but he has been treated very shabbily by management and not given a proper chance.
As for getting him on a free, that would be perfect if possible but Villa having paid 24m I am sure would expect a fee, also at age 29 I am sure still has a future in the premiership. I repeat again, this guy when in the mood can score goals without doubt, and if TP can coax that out of him we would then have some player.

He'd have to do some coaxing.
Old 05-05-2014, 09:11 PM

Friskey Sam the man is hereFriskey Sam the man is hereFriskey Sam the man is hereFriskey Sam the man is hereFriskey Sam the man is hereFriskey Sam the man is hereFriskey Sam the man is hereFriskey Sam the man is hereFriskey Sam the man is hereFriskey Sam the man is hereFriskey Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Billyd View Post
Either way my point was he hasnt proved anything to me what differs to what I thought in the summer. Wouldnt be in the side come end of the season. Wouldnt score 5 goals this season. We paid too much. Afraid to say I haven't been proved wrong.
5 goals in 7 starts.
Old 26-11-2014, 05:09 PM

RisZero Sam the man is hereRisZero Sam the man is hereRisZero Sam the man is hereRisZero Sam the man is hereRisZero Sam the man is hereRisZero Sam the man is hereRisZero Sam the man is hereRisZero Sam the man is hereRisZero Sam the man is hereRisZero Sam the man is hereRisZero Sam the man is here
Apologies for resurrecting this old, painful for some, thread but... this is the funniest news I have seen all year. Theres some sweet poetic justice at work:

To view the link you have to Register or Login
Old 26-11-2014, 05:13 PM

jobiinthelastmi Sam the man is herejobiinthelastmi Sam the man is herejobiinthelastmi Sam the man is herejobiinthelastmi Sam the man is herejobiinthelastmi Sam the man is herejobiinthelastmi Sam the man is herejobiinthelastmi Sam the man is herejobiinthelastmi Sam the man is herejobiinthelastmi Sam the man is herejobiinthelastmi Sam the man is herejobiinthelastmi Sam the man is here
@OfficialBHAFC massive loan signing! Biggest at club since Bridge

Tin pot club
Old 26-11-2014, 05:27 PM

thereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is here
Is it wise to have bent on the back of a weed shirt
Old 26-11-2014, 05:42 PM
Palace & Whitehawk f.c.

Ismale Sam the man is hereIsmale Sam the man is hereIsmale Sam the man is hereIsmale Sam the man is hereIsmale Sam the man is hereIsmale Sam the man is hereIsmale Sam the man is hereIsmale Sam the man is hereIsmale Sam the man is hereIsmale Sam the man is hereIsmale Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ismale View Post
Right,So seeing as he's made us look right mugs is it now ok to say he's an overated,over the hill ex Clown C*nt who,with a name like Bent,Should be playing for B*******!!
15 Months on from this post & it comes to (P)ass! Ha Ha bet the Tesco bags are creaming it at the moment! Deluded twats! I think I'd prefer to sign the beach ball that assisted Bent's 'goal' against Liverpool 5 years ago!

Noel Gallagher
Old 26-11-2014, 07:19 PM

RisZero Sam the man is hereRisZero Sam the man is hereRisZero Sam the man is hereRisZero Sam the man is hereRisZero Sam the man is hereRisZero Sam the man is hereRisZero Sam the man is hereRisZero Sam the man is hereRisZero Sam the man is hereRisZero Sam the man is hereRisZero Sam the man is here
It is rather unfortunate for him that after going on record saying he wasnt interested in a relegation battle, he got relegated, and now has joined another relegation battle in a lower division!
Old 26-11-2014, 08:25 PM

Astrophical : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineAstrophical : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineAstrophical : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineAstrophical : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineAstrophical : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineAstrophical : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineAstrophical : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineAstrophical : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineAstrophical : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineAstrophical : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineAstrophical : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
This gave me a little chuckle earlier.

Old 26-11-2014, 09:28 PM

carter Sam the man is herecarter Sam the man is herecarter Sam the man is herecarter Sam the man is herecarter Sam the man is herecarter Sam the man is herecarter Sam the man is herecarter Sam the man is herecarter Sam the man is herecarter Sam the man is herecarter Sam the man is here
Darren Bent. He'd rather be in a Championship relegation battle than a Premiership relegation battle. What a knob
Old 27-11-2014, 09:04 AM

Friskey Sam the man is hereFriskey Sam the man is hereFriskey Sam the man is hereFriskey Sam the man is hereFriskey Sam the man is hereFriskey Sam the man is hereFriskey Sam the man is hereFriskey Sam the man is hereFriskey Sam the man is hereFriskey Sam the man is hereFriskey Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by carter View Post
Darren Bent. He'd rather be in a Championship relegation battle than a Premiership relegation battle. What a knob
Yeah he would rather play football than sit on the bench. What an idiot.
Old 27-11-2014, 11:34 AM

carter Sam the man is herecarter Sam the man is herecarter Sam the man is herecarter Sam the man is herecarter Sam the man is herecarter Sam the man is herecarter Sam the man is herecarter Sam the man is herecarter Sam the man is herecarter Sam the man is herecarter Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Friskey View Post
Yeah he would rather play football than sit on the bench. What an idiot.
yeah, you dont get the point
Old 27-11-2014, 11:53 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by carter View Post
yeah, you dont get the point
Well what is the point? The choice wasn't between the Prem and the Championship, it was about playing or not playing.

If you're trying to make a joke about Brighton being in a relegation battle well there's no joke to be made, they are in a relegation battle.
Old 27-11-2014, 12:05 PM

Quote:
Well what is the point? The choice wasn't between the Prem and the Championship, it was about playing or not playing.

If you're trying to make a joke about Brighton being in a relegation battle well there's no joke to be made, they are in a relegation battle.
He is talking about when Bent snubbed us at the last possible moment to go sign for Fulham, later giving the reasoning that he chose them over us as he wasnt interested in a relegation battle.
Old 27-11-2014, 12:10 PM

Quote:

you are a very serious bloke
Old 27-11-2014, 12:19 PM
::::::::::::

JAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by RisZero View Post
He is talking about when Bent snubbed us at the last possible moment to go sign for Fulham, later giving the reasoning that he chose them over us as he wasnt interested in a relegation battle.
His stock was a lot higher last year. He's now at an all time low, hence this move was probably his only option.
Old 27-11-2014, 12:26 PM

L'kooch came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietL'kooch came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietL'kooch came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietL'kooch came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietL'kooch came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietL'kooch came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietL'kooch came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietL'kooch came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietL'kooch came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietL'kooch came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietL'kooch came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by jobiinthelastmi View Post
@OfficialBHAFC massive loan signing! Biggest at club since Bridge

Tin pot club
! sad ****s
Old 27-11-2014, 12:30 PM

GreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is here
A shame he might have a point to prove to Fulham
Old 27-11-2014, 12:40 PM

Look the point isnt that he definitely would have been better off if he grabbed his balls and jumped in with us, under different circumstances we may have gone down too!

The point is we are a club that goes through so much drama its unreal, no one should take away our fans right to point and laugh at the misfortunes of anyone who may have slightly wronged us in the past no matter how biased the point of view may be!
Old 27-11-2014, 12:57 PM

cantspell Sam the man is herecantspell Sam the man is herecantspell Sam the man is herecantspell Sam the man is herecantspell Sam the man is herecantspell Sam the man is herecantspell Sam the man is herecantspell Sam the man is herecantspell Sam the man is herecantspell Sam the man is herecantspell Sam the man is here
I am glad he didn't join us - we needed hard working players last season and he wasn't that
Old 27-11-2014, 01:07 PM
Samurai Pie Master

Walrus came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietWalrus came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietWalrus came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietWalrus came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietWalrus came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietWalrus came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietWalrus came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietWalrus came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietWalrus came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietWalrus came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietWalrus came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by RisZero View Post
Look the point isnt that he definitely would have been better off if he grabbed his balls and jumped in with us, under different circumstances we may have gone down too!

The point is we are a club that goes through so much drama its unreal, no one should take away our fans right to point and laugh at the misfortunes of anyone who may have slightly wronged us in the past no matter how biased the point of view may be!
Spot on. We are Palace, not pundits. I hope Bent carries on his recent form with the Scum and they go down.