Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Crystal Palace Football Club Transfer Hotline

Notices

Transfer Hotline Latest transfer news, rumours and suggestions for new Palace players. Includes outgoing transfers and news on released players.

Closed Thread

Old 22-08-2016, 09:11 PM

sylvan eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsylvan eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsylvan eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsylvan eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsylvan eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsylvan eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsylvan eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsylvan eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsylvan eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsylvan eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsylvan eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by mattyb21 View Post
17 according to club shop

Murray's old number
Old 22-08-2016, 10:20 PM
Veteran

JJ came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJJ came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJJ came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJJ came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJJ came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJJ came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJJ came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJJ came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJJ came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJJ came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJJ came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by GanbareWashi View Post
Sorry, I can not accept that.

Unless you were playing with a ball the size of a very small pea your player must have chested it in and so it was not a header. Considering the shape of the ball, if it did hit him on the head/ face then it would just have knocked your player over causing only a minimal deviation of the ball. Unless of course the original flick from the wing was actually a shot and going in anyway ....
Neither. It was the white ball with black hexagons, and it was meant to be a pass, not a shot. The player that headed it was near the goal, and yes it would have knocked him sideways, but it still hit him on the head and went in. I'm not claiming he timed his run onto the ball, or leapt like a salmon to glance it into the top corner, it was just a straight forward (unintended) header from close range. I do admit it may have gone in off his face, however.
Old 22-08-2016, 10:55 PM
pdemeagle @eaglism

eaglebhoy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dieteaglebhoy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dieteaglebhoy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dieteaglebhoy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dieteaglebhoy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dieteaglebhoy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dieteaglebhoy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dieteaglebhoy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dieteaglebhoy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dieteaglebhoy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dieteaglebhoy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
17 ? Really ? According to Wikipedia (I know) Benteke has been let have no.9 and FC is now no.28 instead ?!?

Proud of the lads that saved us in 2010/11 and of the Lads who brought us up 2012/13 and then kept us in the PL in 2013/14, at last !

Honestly never thought I'd see a CPFC win at Old Trafford in my Lifetime, I will always remember Manchester United 1-2 Crystal Palace on 30/11/11, not to mention Dazzas Goal :D :/: At last, a win in the League at OT 25/8/19 :D
Old 22-08-2016, 11:17 PM
Bring Back the Evil Sash

Chas came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChas came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChas came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChas came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChas came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChas came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChas came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChas came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChas came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChas came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChas came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
I read on Wikipedia that Benteke is wearing number π. Seems legit.

Last edited by Chas; 23-08-2016 at 12:02 AM.
Old 23-08-2016, 06:51 AM

Tim of the 80's came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTim of the 80's came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTim of the 80's came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTim of the 80's came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTim of the 80's came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTim of the 80's came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTim of the 80's came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTim of the 80's came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTim of the 80's came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTim of the 80's came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTim of the 80's came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chas View Post
Let's hope he doesn't eat them all.
Old 23-08-2016, 06:56 AM

SilentAssassin Sam the man is hereSilentAssassin Sam the man is hereSilentAssassin Sam the man is hereSilentAssassin Sam the man is hereSilentAssassin Sam the man is hereSilentAssassin Sam the man is hereSilentAssassin Sam the man is hereSilentAssassin Sam the man is hereSilentAssassin Sam the man is hereSilentAssassin Sam the man is hereSilentAssassin Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chas View Post
Frazier Campbell also put at number 27 despite that being Delaney's number on Palace's squad on wiki.
Old 23-08-2016, 12:34 PM
You looking at me?

Terrace Bickle Sam the man is hereTerrace Bickle Sam the man is hereTerrace Bickle Sam the man is hereTerrace Bickle Sam the man is hereTerrace Bickle Sam the man is hereTerrace Bickle Sam the man is hereTerrace Bickle Sam the man is hereTerrace Bickle Sam the man is hereTerrace Bickle Sam the man is hereTerrace Bickle Sam the man is hereTerrace Bickle Sam the man is here
Has anyone else noticed the photo of Big Ben in the Metro? It suspiciously looks like the photo shopped James Tomkins one from the BBS.
Old 23-08-2016, 01:55 PM
This was a triumph.....

red&blue_moomin Sam the man is herered&blue_moomin Sam the man is herered&blue_moomin Sam the man is herered&blue_moomin Sam the man is herered&blue_moomin Sam the man is herered&blue_moomin Sam the man is herered&blue_moomin Sam the man is herered&blue_moomin Sam the man is herered&blue_moomin Sam the man is herered&blue_moomin Sam the man is herered&blue_moomin Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tony View Post
I suspect he might be forced to lower his expectations after a couple of training sessions. By Friday you'll be posting: "And he's telling everybody approximately where he wants the ball."
Its both funny and sad at the same time.
Old 23-08-2016, 02:00 PM
This was a triumph.....

red&blue_moomin Sam the man is herered&blue_moomin Sam the man is herered&blue_moomin Sam the man is herered&blue_moomin Sam the man is herered&blue_moomin Sam the man is herered&blue_moomin Sam the man is herered&blue_moomin Sam the man is herered&blue_moomin Sam the man is herered&blue_moomin Sam the man is herered&blue_moomin Sam the man is herered&blue_moomin Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bake View Post
have no doubts that once he's on the pitch the whole team will behave very differently

the fact that there is such an obvious way to play with him may actually get the best of the support players because it simplifies the game a bit. not to mention he's actually got a goalscoring reputation and players will be a lot more confident that he will be there to put away any chances
I just think other teams might be more scared of us and not press up on us quite so much. Theres a few Villa goals where he basically beats the offside trap and single handedly scored. Compare the threat of Conner with Christian plus this (I hope) helps Conner or at least gives him someone to drive him on and improve his game.
Old 24-08-2016, 02:56 PM
19 years for 4,075 posts

ee-ay-ee-ay-ee-ay-o came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietee-ay-ee-ay-ee-ay-o came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietee-ay-ee-ay-ee-ay-o came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietee-ay-ee-ay-ee-ay-o came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietee-ay-ee-ay-ee-ay-o came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietee-ay-ee-ay-ee-ay-o came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietee-ay-ee-ay-ee-ay-o came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietee-ay-ee-ay-ee-ay-o came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietee-ay-ee-ay-ee-ay-o came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietee-ay-ee-ay-ee-ay-o came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietee-ay-ee-ay-ee-ay-o came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by ee-ay-ee-ay-ee-ay-o View Post
All we need now is a "song for Benteke" thread.
Yes !

To view the link you have to Register or Login
Old 24-08-2016, 05:44 PM

Sleeping Giant came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSleeping Giant came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSleeping Giant came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSleeping Giant came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSleeping Giant came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSleeping Giant came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSleeping Giant came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSleeping Giant came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSleeping Giant came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSleeping Giant came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSleeping Giant came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quite like Benteke's interview on eagles.cpfc' Seems like he is up for the job. Impressive signing is understating it.
Old 24-08-2016, 06:55 PM

Biscuitboffin : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBiscuitboffin : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBiscuitboffin : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBiscuitboffin : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBiscuitboffin : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBiscuitboffin : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBiscuitboffin : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBiscuitboffin : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBiscuitboffin : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBiscuitboffin : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBiscuitboffin : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
I've had the tune to Onward Christian Soldiers stuck in my head all day so now I'm foisting it upon you lot.

Onward Chris Benteke
Marching as to war
With the cross of Wilfried
He will surely score
Center Backs will perish
Full backs cry in pain
Goalkeepers will hide in fear as Christian scores again!

I know. Shocking.
Old 24-08-2016, 09:33 PM
South Penge Massive

elgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is here
This thread always makes me smile, even on a day of few palace transfer rumours, so close to deadline day.

Who funds the anti russia propaganda site bellingcat? http://newsvideo.su/video/9455566
Pretty obvious really.
Old 24-08-2016, 10:10 PM

GorBlimey Sam the man is hereGorBlimey Sam the man is hereGorBlimey Sam the man is hereGorBlimey Sam the man is hereGorBlimey Sam the man is hereGorBlimey Sam the man is hereGorBlimey Sam the man is hereGorBlimey Sam the man is hereGorBlimey Sam the man is hereGorBlimey Sam the man is hereGorBlimey Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Biscuitboffin View Post
I've had the tune to Onward Christian Soldiers stuck in my head all day so now I'm foisting it upon you lot.

Onward Chris Benteke
Marching as to war
He will surely score
Center Backs will perish
Full backs cry in pain

I know. Shocking.
At least you have self-awareness.
Old 24-08-2016, 10:25 PM

solpadeine came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsolpadeine came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsolpadeine came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsolpadeine came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsolpadeine came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsolpadeine came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsolpadeine came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsolpadeine came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsolpadeine came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsolpadeine came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsolpadeine came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Biscuitboffin View Post

Onward Chris Benteke
Marching as to war
He will surely score
Center Backs will perish
Full backs cry in pain

I know. Shocking.
You're not alone.

Closed Thread