Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Crystal Palace Football Club Transfer Hotline

Notices

Transfer Hotline Latest transfer news, rumours and suggestions for new Palace players. Includes outgoing transfers and news on released players.

Old 22-10-2016, 09:57 AM

Owngoal Sam the man is hereOwngoal Sam the man is hereOwngoal Sam the man is hereOwngoal Sam the man is hereOwngoal Sam the man is hereOwngoal Sam the man is hereOwngoal Sam the man is hereOwngoal Sam the man is hereOwngoal Sam the man is hereOwngoal Sam the man is hereOwngoal Sam the man is here
Spurs at the root of all this, just like they have tried to do with Wilf.
Old 22-10-2016, 10:04 AM
I'm not divorced

Golf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is here
I can't believe being overweight doesn't result in docked pay tbh.
Old 22-10-2016, 11:18 AM

Nigelbrag came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNigelbrag came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNigelbrag came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNigelbrag came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNigelbrag came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNigelbrag came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNigelbrag came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNigelbrag came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNigelbrag came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNigelbrag came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNigelbrag came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
The boy has been so badly advised by whoever, no question he is a talented and still a very young player, but if he does not get his thinking cap on soon so as to get his career back on track, as do Morrisson and Grealish, then we could see yet another waste of a talented player.
I have to admit having wanted to see him join about a year ago, i think we have fortunately avoided the bullet and need to steer clear.
Old 22-10-2016, 11:23 AM
Banned by Moderators

ExCroydon_CPFC came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietExCroydon_CPFC came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietExCroydon_CPFC came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietExCroydon_CPFC came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietExCroydon_CPFC came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietExCroydon_CPFC came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietExCroydon_CPFC came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietExCroydon_CPFC came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietExCroydon_CPFC came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietExCroydon_CPFC came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietExCroydon_CPFC came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by DARZET EAGLE View Post
A cannonball dodged mate!
Yup.

I don't know the ins and outs of the WBA v Berahino feud, but it takes two to tango and I think he would be a poisonous influence at our club. So pleased he never joined and I really hope we aren't tempted by some cut price deal in the next window.
Old 22-10-2016, 11:25 AM
Banned by Moderators

ExCroydon_CPFC came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietExCroydon_CPFC came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietExCroydon_CPFC came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietExCroydon_CPFC came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietExCroydon_CPFC came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietExCroydon_CPFC came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietExCroydon_CPFC came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietExCroydon_CPFC came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietExCroydon_CPFC came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietExCroydon_CPFC came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietExCroydon_CPFC came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nigelbrag View Post
The boy has been so badly advised by whoever, no question he is a talented and still a very young player, but if he does not get his thinking cap on soon so as to get his career back on track, as do Morrisson and Grealish, then we could see yet another waste of a talented player.
I have to admit having wanted to see him join about a year ago, i think we have fortunately avoided the bullet and need to steer clear.
True, but he's not a boy and despite any bad advice, he ultimately is reponsible for his own actions. Parallels with Bostock- he as badly advised but ultimately it was his choice to abandon ship and chase the Yankee dollar at Spurs
Old 22-10-2016, 11:26 AM
Le Crystal Chamakh

mroakley9 Sam the man is heremroakley9 Sam the man is heremroakley9 Sam the man is heremroakley9 Sam the man is heremroakley9 Sam the man is heremroakley9 Sam the man is heremroakley9 Sam the man is heremroakley9 Sam the man is heremroakley9 Sam the man is heremroakley9 Sam the man is heremroakley9 Sam the man is here
Watch him sign for Sunderland in January, fire them to another bullshit relegation escape and then fade away into footballing irrelevancy with Luton Town
Old 22-10-2016, 01:21 PM
Morally devoid scum

danpalace07 Sam the man is heredanpalace07 Sam the man is heredanpalace07 Sam the man is heredanpalace07 Sam the man is heredanpalace07 Sam the man is heredanpalace07 Sam the man is heredanpalace07 Sam the man is heredanpalace07 Sam the man is heredanpalace07 Sam the man is heredanpalace07 Sam the man is heredanpalace07 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by New LP View Post
Mate's an Albion season ticket holder and fumes when I mention Berahino. The player and whoever is advising him have treated WBA poorly. I'm not sure how he becomes the victim of this whole thing as you seem to think? He began agitating for a move pretty much as soon as he broke into the first team there. When he should have got his head down, scored goals and got on with developing his game he was too busy trying to get a move to Spurs. If a Palace player behaved like this you'd be up in arms.
I believe he was told by Peace he wold be sold but when the bid came he rejected it, going back on his promise. If I was SB that would piss me off.
Old 22-10-2016, 05:35 PM

CPFC987 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCPFC987 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCPFC987 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCPFC987 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCPFC987 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCPFC987 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCPFC987 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCPFC987 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCPFC987 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCPFC987 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCPFC987 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Sure he's one of the deals that SP was talking about working on for next summer.